PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows 8 Games > Action > The Gunstringer: Dead Man Running
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #1
random mr x

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
50 purchases achievement glitch?

does anyone know how to get this I have purchased every item apart from the power ups and the achievement has not unlocked for me but it is way over 50 purchases anyway, any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: have how got the achievement with thanks to JieXY, as he says I would say costume sets count as 1 item but they unlock several items in the clothes section they may count but only if purchased separately.

Last edited by random mr x; 02-03-2013 at 07:51 AM.
random mr x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:02 PM   #2
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by random mr x View Post
does anyone know how to get this I have purchased every item apart from the power ups and the achievement has not unlocked for me but it is way over 50 purchases anyway, any help would be appreciated.
I didnt have any issues getting this. I just purchased 50 extra lives and it worked. Maybe it has to be powerups...and not clothes? Not sure. Did it uynlock for you yet?

GOAL : 250,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2014 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 113 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:08 AM   #3
JieXY

JieXY's Gamercard
I am having the same problem. Bought well over 50 extra lives (mainly after I die not in store) and all the stuff in the shop.

EDIT: Holy damn! Right after I posted, I went back to the game and bought several extra lives in the store (not in-game after death). And guess what? It popped up! So what I gather is extra lives only count when you buy them in the store, and costume sets count only as one item (not sure if you buy their respective items individually). Hope this helps and thank Arsenic 17 for giving me some inspiration!

Last edited by JieXY; 02-01-2013 at 11:21 AM. Reason: More info
JieXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:52 AM   #4
random mr x

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenic 17 View Post
I didnt have any issues getting this. I just purchased 50 extra lives and it worked. Maybe it has to be powerups...and not clothes? Not sure. Did it uynlock for you yet?
yes I have it now with thanks to your advice to JieXY and yours to him thanks.
random mr x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:02 PM   #5
ivansuperpower

ivansuperpower's Gamercard
I'm actually having problems with this achievement... Anyone has earned recently?
I've bought more than 50 continues, one dress, several clothes and all the power-ups (well, one missing, but powerups are 14 boughts)

I want my achievement!
ivansuperpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:03 PM   #6
Arsenic 17

Arsenic 17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Micro Guide - Silver   Submit - Diamond   Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansuperpower View Post
I'm actually having problems with this achievement... Anyone has earned recently?
I've bought more than 50 continues, one dress, several clothes and all the power-ups (well, one missing, but powerups are 14 boughts)

I want my achievement!
did u make sure to purchase them in the store, not in game (for the continues that is)?

GOAL : 250,000 Gamersore by Dec 31, 2014 -
306 COMPLETED GAMES (115 WP)

Check out my 113 Achievement Guides <HERE>

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lumiatography < LINK
Arsenic 17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:48 AM   #7
ivansuperpower

ivansuperpower's Gamercard
Yeah! Always from the store because I've read that ingame purchases didn't count
ivansuperpower is offline   Reply With Quote