Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 04:52 AM   #1
RHYSthethird

rhysthethird's Gamercard
playthrough 3?

So i was reading around on all the times gearbox hinted at the level cap being raised, and one of the things constantly being said is they will do it within the first quarter so that means they have til april (or are console quarterlies different?) But this one sentence made my head meat to start thinking.

Quote:
we were assured that it's being developed in such a way that you'll want to play through the entirety of the game again.
hmm. Play through 3? so after you beat the game enemies in normal start to average out at lvl30, after you finish TVHM are at the original max lvl of 50. This would also mean lots of more grinding for high level stuff again.

So what are your guys thoughts on raising the level this way? Personally if they dont release it as part of the 4th dlc, i would like it to be packed with a 6th character, so you get pt3, new character, and maybe toss in a gold key or something.

link for article.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/...re-dlc-planned
Old 02-03-2013, 06:36 AM   #2
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What would they call it? Truer Than True Vault Hunter Mode?

I bet nobody would want to play through the story after 2x.

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
Old 02-03-2013, 08:09 AM   #3
RHYSthethird

rhysthethird's Gamercard
you mean 10x, twice for each character. And i wouldn't mind at all replaying, dlc included. Im not about to bad mouth an entire dlc just because of one raid boss and lousy achievements. yes i do agree that hunt was way too small that maybe would've been better had they added another area in and had threshers, sand worms, and maybe scythids, not to mention they should've made it so every "big hunt" you complete adds a horn or skull of the beast back at the lodge. But those are really my only dislikes so far, everything else i've liked.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
I3east Lig3r

Violet Eagle7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHYSthethird View Post
you mean 10x, twice for each character. And i wouldn't mind at all replaying, dlc included. Im not about to bad mouth an entire dlc just because of one raid boss and lousy achievements. yes i do agree that hunt was way too small that maybe would've been better had they added another area in and had threshers, sand worms, and maybe scythids, not to mention they should've made it so every "big hunt" you complete adds a horn or skull of the beast back at the lodge. But those are really my only dislikes so far, everything else i've liked.
Well for that character, I'm being reluctant on finishing Maya's TVHM because she is a boring (and horrible) character to play imo.

Credit to Dragonpwnr99 for the awesome sig & picture!
Quote:
Valor grows by daring, fear by holding back.
~Publilius Syrus
Closed Thread