Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-29-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
JimboTag

Send a message via MSN to JimboTag

JimboTag's Gamercard
Missing Final Cube - On 7/8

Hi Guys,

Here's the problem.

I have 32 Anti-Cubes. 31 full cubes. My final cube is 7/8, so I am missing one fragment of a cube to get all 64 cubes.

Every single room on the map is gold, apart from the 64 room door and the one beyond. I have done everything. As well as this, I've checked the owl room and the tome room as these are the only solutions presented by Google searches, and there's no cube to be found anywhere!

Has anyone else had this problem?
Old 04-29-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
HOWiGOTtheSCARS

HOWiGOTtheSCARS's Gamercard
I'm having the same problem. Although I still have two Anti-cubes to get from the clock puzzle. But I have 31 Yellow cubes and 7 bits. All rooms (except clock and 64 four cube room) are gold!
HOWiGOTtheSCARS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
Old Books

old books's Gamercard
I have just encountered this problem. Did either of you guys resolve this? Unlike the 33 anticube glitch, I don't see this one being fixable and as much as I love the game, playing all the way through again right now is not appealing. My game got quite stuttery later on so I can only imagine that a cube bit I picked up got removed from the map but didn't get counted.
Old Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
JCA1567

The 31& 7/8 has gotten me 3 times now. I wanna 100% this game but its getting annoying
Old 11-12-2012, 02:56 AM   #5
Chrushev

I am having this issue too... every single room on the map is gold, I have all the maps and all of the artifacts... is this a bug?
Chrushev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:19 AM   #6
Link XL1

so, has anyone figured this out? cause i REALLY dont want to have to play through the entire game over again
Link XL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:15 PM   #7
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Something for you guys to try. I need some feedback to see if this works. It worked for me, but I didn't hit the glitch in the first place. I did however try something to out think the glitch happening.

Play through as normal but make sure to leave 1 single gold cube piece to collect (I left the one in the four owl room in the Graveyard). Before collecting my last anti cubes, I went and collected this piece to finish my gold cubes then went and got my last anti cubes and both achievements popped for me.

My thinking was if I left 1 single cube in the world and knew it was there, it would possibly trick the game out of glitching due to there definetely being a single cube piece still to collect.

Sadly, you'll need to start a new game to try this but I'd be very interested to see if anyone can confirm if this works for them like it did for me. Please post back if it does.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #8
Link XL1

ill certainly tell my roommate to give it a try, cause that seems to be the only thing i can do (i really dont want to play it again so soon)
Link XL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
Chrushev

Has anyone found a solution to this other than restarting the game?

Perhaps editing the save file to remove a collected cube then go and collect it? There has got to be a way to resolve the bug without restarting and hoping it doesnt happen again.
Chrushev is offline   Reply With Quote