PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 08:02 PM   #1
MadMaxxx123
 
MadMaxxx123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 191
Send a message via ICQ to MadMaxxx123

MadMaxxx's Gamercard
Delivery requests, maps and usefull info

1) First of all, there is only 8 missions (2 in Boston, 3 for NY and Frontier), not 9.

2) Then, in DNA menu it will count only whole city, not single mission, every city will give you ~33%.

3) Maps:

Boston


Frontier


New-York


This is bad pics, I know, bit even them can help a lot.
MadMaxxx123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
The Chook
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 12

The Chook's Gamercard
I love you for these maps.
The Chook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
ViNyLek
 
ViNyLek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Roselle, IL
Posts: 301
Send a message via AIM to ViNyLek Send a message via MSN to ViNyLek

XVinny84X's Gamercard
I guess I took care of most of them or do they appear after you completed one in the same area? I knwo I finished one in Frontier, but still looking for stuff for on out of NY and Boston. That's about it - 3 missions available and I have beaten the game too...
ViNyLek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:25 PM   #4
Ceromorth
 
Ceromorth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 200

Ceromorth's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViNyLek View Post
I guess I took care of most of them or do they appear after you completed one in the same area? I knwo I finished one in Frontier, but still looking for stuff for on out of NY and Boston. That's about it - 3 missions available and I have beaten the game too...
Delivery requests, Courier contracts, Assassination contracts and Liberation missions will not be visible on the map unless that part of the map is revealed, either by synchronising a view point or opening it up manually if no nearby viewpoint
Ceromorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #5
Pedlar
 
Pedlar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Hereford, UK
Posts: 57

pedlar's Gamercard
It pains me that even after getting all viewpoints some of the map is still blacked out..
__________________


' He tasks me! He tasks me, and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the Moons of Nibia, and round the Antares Maelstrom, and round Perdition's flames before I give him up!'
Pedlar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:56 PM   #6
MadMaxxx123
 
MadMaxxx123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 191
Send a message via ICQ to MadMaxxx123

MadMaxxx's Gamercard
They appear all at the same time, you just have to find them.
MadMaxxx123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:32 PM   #7
lolrogi
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 42

lolrogi's Gamercard
are the 2 quests in the frontier called Troy's Wood items and lexington items?
lolrogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #8
Ceromorth
 
Ceromorth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 200

Ceromorth's Gamercard
South Boston Items
===============
5 Racoon Pelts
5 Deer Pelts
5 Beaver Pelts
2 Buttons
3 Fox Pelts

Central Boston Items
================
3 Paper
2 Hair Accessory
2 Toy Dolls
1 Golden Ring
2 Soap

Troy's Wood Items
==============
3 Bear Claws
3 Bobcat Claws
3 Wolf Fangs
2 Cougar Fangs
3 Elk Antlers

Valley Forge Items
==============
1 Bear Grease
3 Deer Marrow
5 Rabbit's Foot
1 Elk Heart
1 Fox Tail

Lexington Items
============
3 Bear Pelt
5 Wolf Pelt
5 Beaver Teeth
3 Bobcat Pelt
3 Cougar Pelt

East New York Items
===============
3 Ales
2 Ciders
2 Spirits
2 Tea
2 Deer Jerky

West New York Items
================
1 Salt
5 Venison
5 Hare Meat
5 Elk Meat
2 Bread

North New York Items
================
1 Cough Syrup
1 Eye Drops
1 Pomade
1 All-purpose Remedy
1 Stomachache Remedy

Last edited by Ceromorth; 11-07-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Ceromorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #9
xXSARKURDZz
 
xXSARKURDZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15

xXSARKURDZz's Gamercard
please help me
i finished everything expect delivery request
i have problem with finding items of central boston, east new york and north new york
really i think i had them but i sold all of them before start the delivery request i thought they are not useful h GOD why:
now i don't know how to find them

if i restart naval locations where u can find some chests does i get any items in there?

please help
xXSARKURDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:17 PM   #10
bbss
 
bbss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 315

Doctor B Samson's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSARKURDZz View Post
please help me
i finished everything expect delivery request
i have problem with finding items of central boston, east new york and north new york
really i think i had them but i sold all of them before start the delivery request i thought they are not useful h GOD why:
now i don't know how to find them

if i restart naval locations where u can find some chests does i get any items in there?

please help
You need to craft them from the book in the homestead mansion!
__________________


...land
bbss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:21 AM   #11
TheSaferHouse
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Oregon, USA
Posts: 192

TheSaferHouse's Gamercard
Thanks for the maps, I thought my game was glitching because my tracker said 0% for delivery missions even though I had already done a few... little did I know they just don't appear until you get near the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbss View Post
You need to craft them from the book in the homestead mansion!
You can also craft items at any general store.
TheSaferHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:55 AM   #12
VerifyedRasta
 
VerifyedRasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Tranquility Lane
Posts: 823

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
Why do people come out with helpful guides after I get the achievement
__________________
"You know, if you have the aptitude, you should join the Mage's College in Winterhold."
*Has Aptitude. Joins Mage's college*
"You know, if you..."
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #13
lazygammer13
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I live in a small little Nowheresville in Michigan.
Posts: 215

lazygammer13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerifyedRasta View Post
Why do people come out with helpful guides after I get the achievement
Just be thankful you HAVE the achievement. I'm not sure I can get mine anymore; my last New York delivery mission guy will talk to me, but won't give me the quest... I'm pretty sure I had another one disappear too... GAH! I don't know what to do!?
lazygammer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:16 AM   #14
BSH 1975
 
BSH 1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,293

BSH 1975's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerifyedRasta View Post
Why do people come out with helpful guides after I get the achievement
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygammer13 View Post
Just be thankful you HAVE the achievement. I'm not sure I can get mine anymore; my last New York delivery mission guy will talk to me, but won't give me the quest... I'm pretty sure I had another one disappear too... GAH! I don't know what to do!?
What achievement is that?...I've done all delivery quests and nothing popped up
__________________


BSH 1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #15
JackBauer24
 
JackBauer24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58
I used to have Delivery Requests in my Log, but after completing them, I thought I was done. I go into the DNA Tracker and under Citizen Missions, it says that I have 0% completed. I specifically remember rafting two dolls as one of my last things to collect. I've synced every eagle viewpoint, run to each supposed request location on all spots, yet no more Request icons show up. Have I been the only one to get this glitch?
__________________


"When I'm finished with you, you're gonna wish that you felt this good again."
JackBauer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #16
VerifyedRasta
 
VerifyedRasta's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Tranquility Lane
Posts: 823

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BSH 1975 View Post
What achievement is that?...I've done all delivery quests and nothing popped up
Completionist.
__________________
"You know, if you have the aptitude, you should join the Mage's College in Winterhold."
*Has Aptitude. Joins Mage's college*
"You know, if you..."
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #17
xXSARKURDZz
 
xXSARKURDZz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 15

xXSARKURDZz's Gamercard
Thanks man i didn't even check it
xXSARKURDZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #18
GoldenGomez
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 23

goldengomez's Gamercard
Oh god, thank you sooooo much for this post!

I was about to give up thinking there was a glitch because it was telling me I had 0% in delivery requests even though I've done a few... I will walk around and see if this post helps me!

Thanks in advnace (pretty sure this will solve my problem)
GoldenGomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:38 AM   #19
GoldenGomez
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 23

goldengomez's Gamercard
As expected, the waypoints didn't show up on the map by themselves until I got to less than 5 meters from the people involved.

This was my last quest for the completionist achievement and once again, I'm glad I found this post.

Overall, I like the game and everything, the story is good, but it's soooo glitchy and annoying sometimes... I wish they had worked this through before releasing the game in a rush.
GoldenGomez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:24 AM   #20
Elekid
 
Elekid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Plover, WI, USA
Posts: 563

Elekidcore's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Are we to uncover the maps on our own for any reason? I know it's not like the previous AC games where you go to the top of a high tower or building, and use the Eagle Points. Will uncovering the maps add to the game's overall completion? I'd rather just use these nifty map pictures instead.

Note: As you can tell, I'm not very far in the game. If there's a way to collect the maps in the game, forget everything I just said.
__________________
http://www.soundcloud.com/elekid - Hard Dance (US Hard House, Jumpstyle, Tekstyle, Hardstyle, Tech Dance), Schranz, Hardcore (Happy Hardcore, UK Hardcore, Freeform, Gabber, Frenchcore, Speedcore), Breaks, Trance, and Mash Up mixes. Also original US Hard House, Jumpstyle, & Tekstyle tracks and remixes.



Elekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #21
N3m36
 
N3m36's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 88

Vadok NSC's Gamercard
There are eagle points but they don't cover the entire map, so you have to explore some parts.
And you need to discover a certain% of the maps for one of the groups.
__________________
N3m36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 12:26 PM   #22
superink
 
superink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 157

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMaxxx123 View Post
1) First of all, there is only 8 missions (2 in Boston, 3 for NY and Frontier), not 9.

2) Then, in DNA menu it will count only whole city, not single mission, every city will give you ~33%.

3) Maps:

Boston


Frontier


New-York


This is bad pics, I know, bit even them can help a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceromorth View Post
South Boston Items
===============
5 Racoon Pelts
5 Deer Pelts
5 Beaver Pelts
2 Buttons
3 Fox Pelts

Central Boston Items
================
3 Paper
2 Hair Accessory
2 Toy Dolls
1 Golden Ring
2 Soap

Troy's Wood Items
==============
3 Bear Claws
3 Bobcat Claws
3 Wolf Fangs
2 Cougar Fangs
3 Elk Antlers

Valley Forge Items
==============
1 Bear Grease
3 Deer Marrow
5 Rabbit's Foot
1 Elk Heart
1 Fox Tail

Lexington Items
============
3 Bear Pelt
5 Wolf Pelt
5 Beaver Teeth
3 Bobcat Pelt
3 Cougar Pelt

East New York Items
===============
3 Ales
2 Ciders
2 Spirits
2 Tea
2 Deer Jerky

West New York Items
================
1 Salt
5 Venison
5 Hare Meat
5 Elk Meat
2 Bread

North New York Items
================
1 Cough Syrup
1 Eye Drops
1 Pomade
1 All-purpose Remedy
1 Stomachache Remedy

Thanks a lot for this dedicated help.

it's been a couple of months since my last play of this game, I did many collecting and give away stuff citizen missions already, I pickpocket materials from people and crafted others my own and finally gave away many. I also did courier service mission as well, just simply delivery letters from gathered from people to people.

so far I got so much confused about what exactly to do for the completion of 100% delivery on my DNA tracker list. now it says 100% courier but 0% delivery mission done, and there's nothing interprets any progress and necessary stuff list on both my 'back button' and 'start button' menus.

so I should trigger the people on the map 1st and prepare everything on the list above and go back to them? or maybe I am already helpless on this one? the glitch messed me up?
superink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 AM.