PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rage
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2011, 01:12 AM   #31
Dz06lt
 
Dz06lt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 5,305

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
the only issue here is that he doesnt always have viper rockets
__________________
13 PS4 Now playing GTA V; 102 PS3 Now Playing None; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing GTA San Andreas. XB1 2
Dz06lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:22 AM   #32
Park Diesel
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lexington, KY USA
Posts: 343

park diesel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrette View Post
Well you won't get it as quick if you don't have the 5% discount outfit. That's the case for me, so I'm looking at more than 10 minutes easily.
If you do not have the 5% discount outfit, you cannot make money doing this at all. He sells the rockets for $78 without the outfit and they only buy them for $75 without the outfit.

If you do not have the 5% discount outfit, do not waste your time or money.
__________________


Park Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #33
B1GTRAIN
 
B1GTRAIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: BALTIMORE MD
Posts: 7
Send a message via Skype™ to B1GTRAIN

B1GTRAIN's Gamercard
cool..........
__________________
B1GTRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:26 AM   #34
Nevander
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7,008

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Does this still work because the damn flower one is patched. It has to do with the discount, it's no longer there causing you to lose money instead of gain. This is the same way so I was wondering? If so then Ultra Nightmare is going to piss me off. Already is because the flower glitch is gone.

I just LOVE how developers keep fixing things that don't cause a problem, and leave the game-breaking and annoying ones. Logic not present.
__________________
I have moved to PC gaming, so I
won't be on Xbox LIVE anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #35
MoB xSaverien
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 16

MoB xSaverien's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Does this still work because the damn flower one is patched. It has to do with the discount, it's no longer there causing you to lose money instead of gain. This is the same way so I was wondering? If so then Ultra Nightmare is going to piss me off. Already is because the flower glitch is gone.

I just LOVE how developers keep fixing things that don't cause a problem, and leave the game-breaking and annoying ones. Logic not present.
i loaded an older save and there it still worked fine for me
MoB xSaverien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:59 AM   #36
Vindicator51
 
Vindicator51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,416

Vindicator51's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is a bit off-topic, but the money is for a good purpose. I haven't played the game for some time, so at what point in the story can you craft 10 Pop Rockets each time?
__________________

Last edited by Vindicator51; 12-20-2012 at 01:05 AM.
Vindicator51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:55 AM   #37
vznnry
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 35

vznnry's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park Diesel View Post
If you do not have the 5% discount outfit, you cannot make money doing this at all. He sells the rockets for $78 without the outfit and they only buy them for $75 without the outfit.

If you do not have the 5% discount outfit, do not waste your time or money.
You are wrong. Stew sells them for $70, not $78 without the discount suit. You will make a $5 profit instead of $9 with the discount. I did this today for my ultra nightmare playthrough and maxed out my pop rockets. Makes the game a lot easier.
vznnry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:55 AM   #38
TriRock
 
TriRock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The Finnish Line
Posts: 2,043

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 44 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vznnry View Post
You are wrong. Stew sells them for $70, not $78 without the discount suit. You will make a $5 profit instead of $9 with the discount. I did this today for my ultra nightmare playthrough and maxed out my pop rockets. Makes the game a lot easier.
Confirmed.
__________________
10k 29/03/09 - 100k 17/07/10 - 200k 02/09/11 - 300k 02/02/13 - 400k 20/11/13 - 500k 25/10/14

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 56 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 11-6-2




TriRock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:30 AM   #39
Delow317
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 914

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Can anyone confirm whether or not this has been patched after the latest scorchers dlc? It took me way too long to make 9,999 on that stupid video poker.. way to long.

So does this trick with the dude upstairs in subway town still work or not?
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:50 AM   #40
Vindicator51
 
Vindicator51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 1,416

Vindicator51's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delow317 View Post
Can anyone confirm whether or not this has been patched after the latest scorchers dlc? It took me way too long to make 9,999 on that stupid video poker.. way to long.

So does this trick with the dude upstairs in subway town still work or not?
Yes, it still works with the Viper rockets.
__________________
Vindicator51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:28 AM   #41
Delow317
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 914

Delow317 XBL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
Yes, it still works with the Viper rockets.

Thanks man!
Delow317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:36 AM   #42
SkecZ
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 13

InfiniteSkeczer's Gamercard
Yup, works just perfectly. Doing it right now.
SkecZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 PM.