Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #31
Luppers

Lupuri's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieredsparowes;[URL="tel:5550886"
5550886[/URL]]If you complete the main story mission in Wildlife Preserve and also complete the "animal rights" side quest, it is very common to glitch the spawn. It's a known issue and happens routinely. If you keep spawning Tumba and never see Pimon, you won't ever get them to spawn on your current playthrough.

The easiest remedy is actually to do an entirely new character. I had to do this just the other day. I had literally every challenge done in the game, including all dlc challenges, but I forgot to get Pimon and Tumba and had them glitch. If you really care about the challenge that much, your best bet is to split screen with another profile and playing through the story up until the Bloodwing section.

I just ran through the main story with my level 50 character while my new account sat there. The good thing is that Pimon and Tumba are guaranteed to spawn together when you first go through the area, so once I got to that point in the story I was done. It took me about 2 and a half hours I'd say, and you could work on a weapons challenge while doing it.
Thanks a LOT for sharing this. Seems like a great idea for Jenkins too if for some reason you're like me and finished Dr's Orders
Luppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:18 AM   #32
neb86

neb86's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
This is the only location based challenge I have left. Anyone want to try and tackle it sometime?
Old 02-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #33
IIDXholic

Dj TreX 210's Gamercard
I have a level 50 Commando and 32 Mancer. Lately I've been trying to level up my Mancer via matchmaking and currently at the Wildlife preserve, sometimes that area pisses me off so I leave the game and get my commando. I obviously tear everything apart and seem to always run into the pair Pimon and Tuumba. Also when I pick up the echo device in the host game for "Doctors Orders", I usually end up seeing Jenkins too.
IIDXholic is offline   Reply With Quote