PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-03-2013, 02:20 AM   #1
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
New York 10/11 tunnels

Here are the facts:
  • I had 10/11 tunnels and confimed for New York before starting Sequence 9
  • I looked it up and it said the 11th is part of the story in Sequence 11
  • I have finished the story, credits ended and still on 10/11 in my logbook states "Fast Travel Stations Found [10/11]
  • I have searched this forum and no answer resolved

Glitch?

EDIT: Never mind, not going to get Perfectionist or Completionist anyway due to Sequence 4 Mission 4, avoid mid-air collisions, the final straw was when I hit it at a good distance, re-started last checkpoint and it was back to beginning, I'm done.

Last edited by cjdavies; 02-03-2013 at 07:26 PM.
cjdavies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #2
R6soldier

R6soldier's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdavies View Post
Here are the facts:
  • I had 10/11 tunnels and confimed for New York before starting Sequence 9
  • I looked it up and it said the 11th is part of the story in Sequence 11
  • I have finished the story, credits ended and still on 10/11 in my logbook states "Fast Travel Stations Found [10/11]
  • I have searched this forum and no answer resolved

Glitch?

EDIT: Never mind, not going to get Perfectionist or Completionist anyway due to Sequence 4 Mission 4, avoid mid-air collisions, the final straw was when I hit it at a good distance, re-started last checkpoint and it was back to beginning, I'm done.
i have the same problem...i go back to the story and it doesn't unlock that tunnel...i'm starting to think i'm glitch...i hope it can be fixed..i am 99% done and this is the last thing i need
Old 02-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #3
Deuces Tecum

quiksilvir's Gamercard
There are actually 12 that will appear on the map once you have them all. The story location DOES NOT count toward the total.
Deuces Tecum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #4
Deuces Tecum

quiksilvir's Gamercard
If I knew how to post a picture I would put a picture of mine up. the are from the southernmost : (1)Downtown center, (2)South Market, (3)Old dutch church, (4)bowling green, (5)Trinity church, (6)City hall, (7)Brewery, (8)North Dutch Church, (9)St. Paul's Chapel (which you have to shoot a barrel to get to), (10)West Countryside, (11)Presbyterian church, (12)East Countryside. As far as the sequence 4 problem, I had to change the orientation of the controls in the options menu. after that, it was easier.
Deuces Tecum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #5
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuces Tecum View Post
If I knew how to post a picture I would put a picture of mine up. the are from the southernmost : (1)Downtown center, (2)South Market, (3)Old dutch church, (4)bowling green, (5)Trinity church, (6)City hall, (7)Brewery, (8)North Dutch Church, (9)St. Paul's Chapel (which you have to shoot a barrel to get to), (10)West Countryside, (11)Presbyterian church, (12)East Countryside. As far as the sequence 4 problem, I had to change the orientation of the controls in the options menu. after that, it was easier.
I will have a crack later this week for the tunnels.

Thanks for the advice about the mid-air Sequence 4, I was thinking maybe the controls is confusing me when I want to go up and down, will try that also.
Old 02-10-2013, 06:01 PM   #6
cjdavies

cjdavies82's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuces Tecum View Post
Thanks, I was missing West Countryside and it was branching off from Presbyterian Church - which was not signed.