PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Zone of the Enders HD Collection > Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-15-2012, 06:13 PM   #31
L0cke89

Send a message via ICQ to L0cke89 Send a message via MSN to L0cke89

L0cke89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideshowN View Post
I've beat the game 3 times. Once with Jehuty and twice with Jehuty v2 and still havnt got the achieve for getting all the frames and all the ex missions. I've collected all the dolls and my ex missions say 98%. I have a feeling something got screwed up when I created 2 save files(1 for the clear data and 1 for the current game data). My first playthrough was on normal and the last two are on easy. Also on second playthrough I got the first doll but didnt get the 2 and 3. 3rd playthrough after fighting the first doll boss, the game warps me out of the area before I can collect the doll. For those who got all the achieves for this game, how did you do your save data?
I used every slot to save my data. I made a clear save data for the first run, laod it for the second and made a different clear save. After my third run I overwrote the second clear data, I believe.

After my third run I went into extra missions and it unlocked. Before I started my 3rd round I only had 98%. Maybe you also need all three dolls, not just the 19 EX-Missions, because I got my third doll on the third run.

Or it could be just fucked up. I really don't know :/

1st on x360a to 200/200 Bastion and 400/400 THPS:HD
L0cke89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:47 PM   #32
SideshowN

SideshowN's Gamercard
Thanks for the help L0cke89. I wish you could just keep on overwriting 1 slot for all the data but it doesnt seem to work that way when going for the dolls. I was doing this method going into my second playthrough but the game only let me collect the 1st doll while the 2nd and 3rd just were not there. Making multiple save files did something to my game where I cant get the 20th EX mission and doll achievement now. I might have to start from scratch which I dont feel like doing right now.
SideshowN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:51 PM   #33
rsouxlja7

PlatypusPincher's Gamercard
I went through the game the first time and unlocked all 18 ex missions. The second time I got the 1 from the Vic Viper battle and completed the game. I have my first complete game on one slot and the second on another. When I go into ex missions I still show 98% unlocked. What gives?

I'm missing Battle > Close Combat > Stage 2. Anyone know which one that is?
rsouxlja7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #34
L0cke89

Send a message via ICQ to L0cke89 Send a message via MSN to L0cke89

L0cke89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsouxlja7 View Post
I went through the game the first time and unlocked all 18 ex missions. The second time I got the 1 from the Vic Viper battle and completed the game. I have my first complete game on one slot and the second on another. When I go into ex missions I still show 98% unlocked. What gives?

I'm missing Battle > Close Combat > Stage 2. Anyone know which one that is?
You seem to have the same problem that I encountered. All I did was beat the game a third time with the clear data from my second run. The mission unlocked after I beat the game. Then I just went into extra missions and the 100% showed up along with my achievement.

1st on x360a to 200/200 Bastion and 400/400 THPS:HD
L0cke89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #35
Ash2X

Ash2X's Gamercard
I had to go to the VS-Menu to get the Achivement, as well as I had to start a new Missions-Data to get the other Cheevo...just a tip if someone wonders why it isnīt unlocking.

Last edited by Ash2X; 12-06-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Ash2X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #36
F Swan

Ferocious Swan's Gamercard
Just a tip, when playing Zoradius.
Pause the game and put the Konami code in -

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, LB, RB

A sound will ding, then you'll get all upgrades including shield except the speed up.
I heard this on a YT video for PS3 version video by Kheapathic.
Helped a lot.
F Swan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:58 PM   #37
AndrewC

Send a message via MSN to AndrewC

Vicinal Moon's Gamercard
The achievements in this game are a broken shoddy mess ._.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:19 AM   #38
Shitagi Dorobou

ReplacedStar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0cke89 View Post
Maybe you also need all three dolls, not just the 19 EX-Missions, because I got my third doll on the third run.
I think you may be right abt needing those dolls too, during my 2nd run I got all the dolls aswell as the 19th and the 20th unlocked for me after beating the game. Wish i did tht before playing through like 10times >.<
Shitagi Dorobou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:26 PM   #39
Vitamin Dean

CMxDean's Gamercard
first time I finished the game I got A for the two missions, had 4 continues and 20 saves and only got a B rank overall.
Vitamin Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 06:17 AM   #40
Sparkz1977

Sparkz1977's Gamercard
Another great guide Locke!
I managed to unlock ALL frames and ALL ex-missions on my second run through the game using Jehuty ver.2
Initially, these achievements wouldn't unlock for me, but I had saved my second clear game data in a second slot. So, I went to 'load game', chose my second clear game file, and when to vs battle, all frames unlocked, and then I went to ex missions, and that achievement unlocked too!
So, in summary, ONLY 2 PLAYTHROUGHS ARE REQUIRED! Just make sure to save your second clear game in a second slot, load it at the menu, and bingo!

Thanks again for the hard work Locke!
Sparkz1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #41
Fuu Phoenix

Fuu Phoenix's Gamercard
is there a limiot to how much you can 'downgrade' your rank? didn't fond out abou the save trick till I only had my 2nd playthrough saves to tinker with, and that ones earned an ss rating... done a pile of saves to get it down to an S, and even died once... still stuck on S
Fuu Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote