PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Puzzle and Word > Angry Birds Trilogy
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
Stealth David

Stealth David's Gamercard
Corrupted Saves and Random Achievements

Has anyone else had problems with his game and corrupted saves and Random stuff like achievements that pop when it shouldn't or Golden eggs that Unlock early?

I have had it freeze and corrupt on me 3 times on a loading screen and Golden egg 4 of Seasons has just unlocked and all this is making me worry that my Hard achievements might not unlock when I get all of 3 stars.

I have put so much effort into this game and really wanted it complete but its hard with all this shit. Has anything happened to anyone else.

PS back your saves up just in-case
Old 02-04-2013, 08:22 PM   #2
escalator

EsCaLaToR OnE's Gamercard
Never had a savegame-problem. Maybe your Harddrive is dying....
escalator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:24 PM   #3
BestSPIRO MAN

BestSPIRO MAN's Gamercard
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth David View Post
Has anyone else had problems with his game and corrupted saves and Random stuff like achievements that pop when it shouldn't or Golden eggs that Unlock early?

I have had it freeze and corrupt on me 3 times on a loading screen and Golden egg 4 of Seasons has just unlocked and all this is making me worry that my Hard achievements might not unlock when I get all of 3 stars.

I have put so much effort into this game and really wanted it complete but its hard with all this shit. Has anything happened to anyone else.

We just lost all our data on angry birds too! It was saving a level and we lost everything. We were midway through seasons, had completed everything on classic already too. Ticked because when we play again it ear ashes our leader board scores and I had a number 1 on a level!!!
BestSPIRO MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #4
flyboy080498

flyboy80498's Gamercard
I have had one save file corrupt, but it was early into the game. So it didn't bother me too much. Other than that, I haven't had any problems with it.
flyboy080498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:37 PM   #5
wcellon

Panthera onca's Gamercard
I have not had a corrupted save, but last night an achievement randomly popped for me. I was playing the last level of Seasons "Trick or Treat" and I hit a stone with my bird and the "Completed Mooncake Festival" achievement popped (for finishing Seasons episode 7) and I haven't even unlocked that episode yet!
Old 03-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #6
exe67

Exe the Hero's Gamercard
I just picked this up today on a whim because I finished all my other games and figured why not?

I played for about 8 hours straight (it's a weekend, don't judge! ) and my xbox froze while loading a level. Golden Egg 6-Classic, if I remember correctly... Went to load back up, save is corrupted. My entire Saturday evening wasted :/ I almost want to cry...
exe67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:54 PM   #7
Syndrofadown

happened to me aswell .. instead of giving me just the cheevo for making the birds swim , i got the stars aswell
Syndrofadown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #8
Treewaller

I had a lot of freezes with the first patch, haven't had any since the second patch. I also have Seasons Egg #4 unlocked for no reason as well, dunno what's up with that. Hopefully it won't get in the way of the eggs achievements.
Treewaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:06 PM   #9
intheshallow

Send a message via AIM to intheshallow

intheshallow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Tree. It happened to me too. I finished the first half of an episode with 100% Mighty Eagle and it gave it to me. I still was able to get all achievements just fine. So don't worry. Just get those Eggs/Mooncakes before anything else and you'll be fine.

Currently Working On
:
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

On The Back Burner:

Rayman 3: HD, Dead Rising 3

Giving up On:
Trials: Evolution &
Ninja Gaiden II
intheshallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #10
Master Cylinder

I ASK NO ONE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth David View Post

Golden Egg 4 unlocked for me about mid way through Poached Eggs just like you said. Must be a glitch. I left my Xbox on for a few days a my game froze and corrupted my file. I would suggest not leaving Xbox on for too long with this game, back up your saves frequently, and always do every level while online so scores post to Leaderboards. Leaderboards will allow you to recover your stars later if your file is corrupted.
Master Cylinder is offline   Reply With Quote