PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
Unhappy releasedate U.S/ E.U

this is creaping me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on gears 3 the release was the same, now the U.S get's it 3 days before europe why sweet why?? you should think for such a blockbuster like gears they would get it done on the same day!
the first dissapointing for me on gears judgement! AND the game isn't even out!
And I'm also looking forward for bioshock(who not) but there's only a releasedate for the U.S, so if they can pull it of (thank you ROD) that means 3? days to play gears and then the 26th bioshock is out...
M0rpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:50 AM   #2
quickhhh

General E Quick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Most games have different release dates across North America and Europe. Games in North America normally get released on Tuesdays and in Europe I believe it Fridays. Only special games have same day release dates. Such as Halo 3 that come to mind.
quickhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:11 AM   #3
Hurricane Of 87

Hurricane Of 87's Gamercard
Yes, this is pretty much the standard release pattern but I assume the OP is wondering why they've gone back to the US Tuesday/EU Friday release after doing a simultaneous release for GOW3.

IDK why.

Hope that helps.

We got Far Cry 3 first though! Good to be called an asshole for speculating on the ending by some knee-jerk American. Makes a change.

Last edited by Hurricane Of 87; 02-04-2013 at 01:15 AM.
Hurricane Of 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:19 AM   #4
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
why does it matter its like its a week or a month or worse its a few days, yet a thread of course was needed to complain....
Old 02-04-2013, 06:16 AM   #5
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz06lt View Post
why does it matter its like its a week or a month or worse its a few days, yet a thread of course was needed to complain....
if your a huge fan, you have all right to be piss some people play it first... Hell im piss to see people of the so call "press" that knows nothing about how to play multioplayer and be a beast get the get first... These guys plays 2-3 hours of the campaign, got MP 3 hours or so and call it a review... when us true fans choke on the wait

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:30 AM   #6
Riphade 1

Riphade's Gamercard
Dude. Just be happy you GET THE GAME. Some countries couldnt even have some of the other Gears titles. Also, some of us never get titles at all. Like Monster Hunter. FUUUUUUU CRAPCOM!

Riphade 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:38 AM   #7
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
personally im from quebec, so we get stuff as soon as US, for most of the things, but i understand europeen behind piss... i mean games are usually mostly americans or japanese, so they always ended up being the last ....

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #8
ron north

Having the game 3 days later is not a big deal, however i remember the game called Rocksmith where US got it on October 18, 2011 and where EU got it on September 28, 2012......THAT was a big problem to cry for and I hope it will never happened to one of the games i'm waiting for.
ron north is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #9
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
another kind person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz06lt View Post
**** I'm so sorry bro! seem to hear yr from the U.S, otherwise it would bugging you to! A minor game wouldn't bugg me, but a game like gears what made xbox big (sorry halo-hate laserguns!) isn't fair to other non U.S players, 3 days for a fan is a nightmare, I'm SO SORRY you don't understand that
Old 02-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #10
M0rpheus

M0rpheus1894's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
personally im from quebec, so we get stuff as soon as US, for most of the things, but i understand europeen behind piss... i mean games are usually mostly americans or japanese, so they always ended up being the last ....
it's hard to find smart people, glad there are still some of you guys, you giving the world some hope thank you!
Old 02-07-2013, 06:09 PM   #11
grawlover

1000g man's Gamercard
getting the game

I suggest getting the game on www.shopto.net they sometimes send any game coming out a few days early like 3 days or less before release , this has worked for me when the dates are unfair.
grawlover is offline   Reply With Quote