PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
41inuyasha

XD41INUYASHA's Gamercard
Girlfriend and I broke up right before video game season......HELL YA!!!!

I was sad until I realized now I have time and money to play and buy every game I want including this one! This game looks so amazing that it would of sucked having a time limit on it and having to stare at it while im forced to watch vampire diaries all night when I get off work because woman dont no how to use there own television! lol. Plus that plasma lamp is gunna look smansy next to my bed!

Crysis
Mass Effect 3
Counter-Strike GO

41inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
There's a season for gaming? That I didn't know. And WOO-HOO about you and your GF...I guess.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
demonizer_andy

demonizer andy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
you do realise this post makes you look like a sad no lifer, i have a gf and a child and if i had to give up gaming for them i would no questions asked, i spend all day with them and then when the lil ones gone to bed and settled thats when my gaming begins and i get plenty of time for it, on mic other day i heard someone screaming at their 6 week old child because it was crying and he wanted to play the game, it made me feel sick....
but your not mentioning a child but to say you would rather play a 3rd rate game than have a girl is kinda depressing lol and sorta shows what a rather sad life your living
demonizer_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:45 PM   #4
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonizer_andy View Post
you do realise this post makes you look like a sad no lifer, i have a gf and a child and if i had to give up gaming for them i would no questions asked, i spend all day with them and then when the lil ones gone to bed and settled thats when my gaming begins and i get plenty of time for it, on mic other day i heard someone screaming at their 6 week old child because it was crying and he wanted to play the game, it made me feel sick....
but your not mentioning a child but to say you would rather play a 3rd rate game than have a girl is kinda depressing lol and sorta shows what a rather sad life your living
Lol same here. Wife an 3 kids. 5,4, an 3. So my gaming starts when they go to bed, unless the kids want to play marvel vs capcom origins lol.. then we get to play during the day.. the kids love fighting games lol...

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #5
Takamura Bear

You know what I find funny? People in relationships don't want to be in relationships. Yet there are socially awkward penguins like myself who crave and would give their own arm just to be with a girl.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:42 PM   #6
d0ct0rscarecr0w

d0ct0rscarecr0w's Gamercard

There is no way in which this post doesn't seem like a cry for desperation or sympathy... Though I question your definitely of "Season for games" Winter is usually the season that the best games come out because it is around Christmas, other than that games just come out when they want too.

Also as someone else said, I have a girlfriend and that doesn't hinder my game playing ability at all... I mean its not like a play all day, so its pretty easy to find an hour or to each day of my own personal free time to play... and that's with going to college and having a job.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #7
kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Bear View Post
You know what I find funny? People in relationships don't want to be in relationships. Yet there are socially awkward penguins like myself who crave and would give their own arm just to be with a girl.
MOST people are like that. Not me, I'm married to my best friend an have 3 awesome kids that share my passion for gaming lol.. we're basically a gaming family lol..

Old 01-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #8
tfoust

XxNinjaOfWarxX's Gamercard
Sweet, i guess.
tfoust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #9
kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfoust View Post
Sweet, i guess.
You could at least try to make it less obvious about trying to get your 5 posts lol.. you could have given your opinion or said how dumb you think the OP is for thinking like that, but No, you say "Sweet, I guess." Lol.. at least try Man, try... if they think you're just spamming, they will take your post count away lol...

Just some friendly FYI.

Old 01-12-2013, 03:45 PM   #10
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Not sure how to take this post, haha.

Good for you. Good luck with that. I, personally, have found a good balance.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #11
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 41inuyasha View Post
I was sad until I realized now I have time and money to play and buy every game I want including this one! This game looks so amazing that it would of sucked having a time limit on it and having to stare at it while im forced to watch vampire diaries all night when I get off work because woman dont no how to use there own television! lol. Plus that plasma lamp is gunna look smansy next to my bed!
well whatever makes u happy i guess still i might be happier with a women then with games but if we both loved to play games then ill be the happiest guy in the world. this is why i try to look for a women who loves games as much as i do, then the relationship would be perfect.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:54 AM   #12
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
hahaha.....yea

Anyway, grats to the OP about having time to cut things limb from limb without getting hassled by the gf. Raiden left his girl behind when he decided to go become Mr. Roboto and kick some ass, so why shouldn't you?

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #13
lifetimegamer

MBocking1987's Gamercard
I'm married and have recently become a Dad. All I can say is take full advantage of that free time and enjoy it while it lasts I love my little family but they do sometimes get in the way of maintaining my gaming addiction, lol.

I doubt games like this, Bioshock and Tomb Raider are going to be quite as immersive when I'm being dragged off every few minutes to change nappies and make bottles :P
lifetimegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #14
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Quote:
agreed. though i dont think id go as far as giving an arm, but yeah.

MSG me on Live!
shinobigarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:32 PM   #15
pandaliamcod6

xG i GeNoCiDeZ's Gamercard
Any pics you would like to share with us?

50,000 G 28/01/2013
pandaliamcod6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:37 AM   #16
my_box_72
Banned User

Quote:
Well bro if wasn't to be there will be another one meant for you , sorry for your break up

Now game to hell and enjoy life day bye day, but don't let the gaming consume your life good luck wish you all the best
my_box_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #17
iamtfc

IAMTFC's Gamercard
Good for you, I guess....?
Old 01-29-2013, 07:17 PM   #18
XxWonderSlugXx

xxwonderslugxx's Gamercard
Quote:
I REALLY like this guys optimism xD KUDOS BRO!
XxWonderSlugXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:16 AM   #19
Convas

Convas's Gamercard
I enjoy ma vidjagaems, but I can't forsake the ladies brah.

Good on you for toughing through it, but sounds like either you were on a video game high (which are always followed by lows) or you had a rather casual relationship with the X.

Either way ... congrats?

Most Recent 100%:
Modern Warfare 3, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
, Fez

Convas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #20
Xmoda
Banned User

x Xmoda x's Gamercard
gaming season isn't officially till like novemeber when everygame comes out before holidays lol
Xmoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:53 PM   #21
YorkusRex

YorkusRex's Gamercard
Love comes and goes but Gamerscore is forever.

"He would have finished him off then and there, but pity stayed his hand. It's a pity I've run out of bullets, he thought, as he went back up the tunnel..."
YorkusRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:54 PM   #22
Killbomb

Killbomb's Gamercard
I've found that gaming brings joy and women bring nothing but misery so congrats to you OP.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:01 AM   #23
TheBajan

Bajan Elite's Gamercard
Hey don't knock the vampire diaries, it is actually a pretty good show. for years I thought it was just another twilight. I was wrong. this girl I like watches so I checked it out. If i get her to be my girl and she wants to watch that when I want to play games that's fine by me. But if she wants to put on love and hip hop...FUCK THAT SHIT!
TheBajan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:51 AM   #24
Deadly Krueger

Deadly Krueger's Gamercard
Quote:
Plus that plasma lamp is gunna look smansy next to my bed!
yeah, bring a girl home to that, that'll really help you get laid!

I agree with everyone, that's really sad. I work 40+ hours and have a wife and STILL have plenty of time for gaming everyday. Just need to learn to juggle it all
Deadly Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:27 AM   #25
smokevf

lxEPiCxBEASTxl's Gamercard
I bet his so called girl friend is a stuffed animal because you have to be a dumb ass mentally retarded to post something so stupid and point less on this forum. .... oh I fucked my girlfriend ......50 POINTS ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKED.... get out of here
Old 02-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #26
Moammar

Moammar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokevf View Post
I bet his so called girl friend is a stuffed animal because you have to be a dumb ass mentally retarded to post something so stupid and point less on this forum. .... oh I fucked my girlfriend ......50 POINTS ACHIEVEMENTUNLOCKED.... get out of here
This will be great achievement to unlock , its a funny thing for gamers to think in this way through thier actions.
Moammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:46 AM   #27
El Stupido

El Stupido rus's Gamercard
Please delete this worthless thread.
Also, OP, i bet that your girl was fat.

Last edited by El Stupido; 02-16-2013 at 02:54 AM.
El Stupido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #28
Missior Mattchu

missior mattchu's Gamercard
This is pretty foolish... And on top of all that, I feel bad if this game is a good reason to break up with someone... I hate this game, lol. Demo was really meh anyway, maybe the full version is better... I wouldn't put it in my pros list for breaking up with someone though.
Missior Mattchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:22 PM   #29
Mr Cogfather

Mr Cogfather's Gamercard
Good job man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooooooooooo, no sunlight for dayZ!!! (See what I did there...because DayZ is a game...)
Mr Cogfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:50 AM   #30
SGRX

sengar x's Gamercard
My wife likes gaming almost as much as I do, hates Vampire Diaries, and has absolutely no interest in ever having kids. She's perfect for me.
SGRX is offline   Reply With Quote