PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows 8 Games > Puzzle and Word > Cut the Rope
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-30-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
Levels Locked

So I have started playing through, and have all stars on the first couple of boxes, a total of 36 stars. I have purchased the full game, however I cannot play any more levels, they are all locked.

Any advice on what I am doing wrong?

EDIT. Just played the 6th level, then hit 'next'.

Last edited by Corrupt.; 01-30-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:24 PM   #2
OttomanC3N9

cenGii91's Gamercard
Well i did not purchased the game, but the game was free for me until i saw that i have to pay to unlock the levels, i mean wtf?
Why is it listed as free then? Now i cant even obtain the rest of the achievements, there are only 12 levels from over 70..this is shit!
Old 03-31-2013, 03:04 PM   #3
GodLike499

GodLike499's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OttomanC3N9 View Post
Well i did not purchased the game, but the game was free for me until i saw that i have to pay to unlock the levels, i mean wtf?
Why is it listed as free then? Now i cant even obtain the rest of the achievements, there are only 12 levels from over 70..this is shit!
Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering how far I'd be able to get without purchasing the game. I guess Demos are considered full games now? I'm going to check around for any of the "free" games before downloading now. I'm just afraid they're going to start popping achievements when you first open the game, and then expect you to pay outrageous amounts to complete it (like Game Room).

Fight My Brute: http://andricus.mybrute.com

Last edited by GodLike499; 03-31-2013 at 03:07 PM.
GodLike499 is offline   Reply With Quote