PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Dragon's Lair
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-14-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
ShazamFTW

ShazamFTW's Gamercard
These achievements look horrifying...

So, just eyeballing the scores here.

Basically, I'll have to play the game to absolute perfection, and not lose a life. And God knows what the secret achievement is...

I was completely jacked for this game, but honestly, this achievement list is deterring me from purchase I'm afraid.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:25 AM   #2
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Yeah, but if it's like the PSN version, you can save when each scene starts, making the game super easy to play without losing a life. I hope they include this feature in the XBLA version.

Still can't find any info on the two secret achievements...
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
Chemosh013

Strak%20Attack's Gamercard
there is an option to save before each scene. I didn't think to try this though!
Chemosh013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
ShazamFTW

ShazamFTW's Gamercard
Well, counter question. What's the loading time differential between saving & loading? If there's a 2 minute delay between each loading, that's kind of a killer, but if the loading time is pretty good, then that's a saving grace.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #5
DakotaThrice

DakotaThrice's Gamercard
Save at beggining of scene, die, quit, reload, no more than a minute per cycle for the most part, though there are a few scenes that are a bit longer
Old 05-31-2012, 03:34 PM   #6
ShazamFTW

ShazamFTW's Gamercard
Yup, for those with concerns near mine, don't worry, it's a fun, easy grind. Worth your time if you're a Dragon's Lair fan or if you're just whoring.

Loading times are painless, and the achievements are simple and straightforward.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:54 PM   #7
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
And, if you're concentrating on the playthroughs, all 200 points can be unlocked in no more than 45-50 minutes. Two playthroughs, one on Easy/Arcade, the other on Hard. Then a couple more for the random achievements. It's a very simple game with very easy achievements.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:32 PM   #8
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 42 (more» ...)
I had never in my life before played Dragon's Lair, so there was somewhat of a learning curve to get the timing right. And I still got my 200 GS in less than three hours. So it's not that hard a game to complete.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-2

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #9
Sixgun

I played the original laser disk arcade game back in '83. Man did that game fleece me of my quarters as it was the first $.50 game. Comics & Cards had on and my friend and I were there every day after school playing it. Great game and the sexiest princess in gaming. Now I wish they would make Space Ace, Cobra Command and Super Don Quixote, the other three laser disc games.

I'll have 400 in this in no time flat.
Sixgun is offline   Reply With Quote