PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
41inuyasha

XD41INUYASHA's Gamercard
Your thoughts on me writing a guide for this :0?

I wrote a guide for crysis 1, and was rank 10 in the world on crysis two for a while. I sincerely love these games and absolutely love helping people 1000 these games and making them more pleasant for everyone. I would really love feedback on what you think. If no ones feels i can do it then thats okay, ill just spend more time playing. But if you think so then I already have a small team ready to play the crap out of this game so I can get you the most detailed and best strategies as fast as I am able. Plus the x360A community's strategies and opinions since we all know its all of you that help out the most

Check my guide in the forums or in the main page for Crysis 1 and let me know if you want me to do this for you

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=333503

Crysis
Mass Effect 3
Counter-Strike GO

41inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
The more guides the merrier.

Also make sure your guides and roadmaps have been submitted and if they're published, let them know to recieve credit here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=411336

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:50 PM   #3
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Go for it dude! Your Crysis 1 Guide looks pretty solid so I'm sure you can will make a good Crysis 3 Guide.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:56 PM   #4
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Go for it dude! Your Crysis 1 Guide looks pretty solid so I'm sure you can will make a good Crysis 3 Guide.
two thumbs up man!! great work in crysis 1. Steppping up big time man.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:37 AM   #5
Shiftie

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 41inuyasha View Post
I wrote a guide for crysis 1, and was rank 10 in the world on crysis two for a while. I sincerely love these games and absolutely love helping people 1000 these games and making them more pleasant for everyone. I would really love feedback on what you think. If no ones feels i can do it then thats okay, ill just spend more time playing. But if you think so then I already have a small team ready to play the crap out of this game so I can get you the most detailed and best strategies as fast as I am able. Plus the x360A community's strategies and opinions since we all know its all of you that help out the most

Check my guide in the forums or in the main page for Crysis 1 and let me know if you want me to do this for you

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=333503
Sweat shop children?

Anyway, you might as well make one if you really want to. Worst case scenario there are a couple of guides up and they end up getting joint credit on the main site.

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #6
41inuyasha

XD41INUYASHA's Gamercard
I don't care if mine is published or not, I just want mine stickied so my hard work will actually be used and not lost in the forums like mass effect 3. But thanks for all positive feed back. Im looking forward to making one and maybe communicating ideas with others who make one to see if we can combine a very strong guide.

Crysis
Mass Effect 3
Counter-Strike GO

41inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #7
Grifter Reborn

Send a message via Skype™ to Grifter Reborn

Grifter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   x360a Representer   Road Map - Bronze   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by 41inuyasha View Post
I don't care if mine is published or not, I just want mine stickied so my hard work will actually be used and not lost in the forums like mass effect 3. But thanks for all positive feed back. Im looking forward to making one and maybe communicating ideas with others who make one to see if we can combine a very strong guide.
You can always request stickies here:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=410661

Also, speaking of ME3, my OCD just noticed you don't have it linked in your sig.

Change is inevitable.

Grifter Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #8
Barad
I found some Exotic Socks

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
This game will need a solid guide even more so than the last 2 games so smash it!

I'm readies for some reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
Destiny is hands down best game in life.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #9
Snowed

Snowed's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
This game will need a solid guide even more so than the last 2 games so smash it!

I'm readies for some reading!
Why is that? I'm fairly certain I could complete every achievement just reading them except maybe the locations of the collectibles (not to imply a guide would not be welcome - I just used his Crysis guide a few weeks ago and it was great).

I'd say Crysis at least needed a guide more than this one.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #10
Rep

Send a message via AIM to Rep Send a message via Skype™ to Rep

Mainstream's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowed View Post
Why is that? I'm fairly certain I could complete every achievement just reading them except maybe the locations of the collectibles (not to imply a guide would not be welcome - I just used his Crysis guide a few weeks ago and it was great).

I'd say Crysis at least needed a guide more than this one.
The collectibles are actually not a problem in this game, as you can see where everyone is by simply pulling up your visor. I've managed to collect all but one in the first four missions.

Anyways, I'd say this would be a pretty easy guide to make. Of course some strategies for the multiplayer achievements may be beneficial for someone new to the series.
Old 02-20-2013, 06:21 AM   #11
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
What are your current plans for this? Game has released and I am curious if you plan this or if you want someone else to take on the task.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:09 AM   #12
HDresden

VGM 007's Gamercard
I'm sure your guide will be great! I think it would be beneficial for giving good routes, sniping zones or hidden alcoves for cloak recharging for the super soldier run, not to mention the level specific ones.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:46 PM   #13
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
What are your current plans for this? Game has released and I am curious if you plan this or if you want someone else to take on the task.
I spoke with him, and he said he'd be fine with me just writing the guide instead.
Maka is online now   Reply With Quote