PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-12-2012, 01:42 PM   #31
Skillet

Send a message via MSN to Skillet

Skillet x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy FIN View Post
A great part of those hosts are pussies anyway. "No M320 or shotgun." "No this and that." "No nothing that has ever killed me."

If I would rent a server, my description would be:
'No snipers, no grenades, no shotguns, rifles, carbines or pistols; no aim-assist, no taking cover, no jumping or explosives; no moving, no breathing. Just join the game, put the controller down and have fun! TK = equals means ban = please favourite = thanks."
I saw a server once that said "No moving, no killing, no quitting. Have fun."

Read them.... apply them.

Skillet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #32
Eddy FIN

Eddy FIN's Gamercard
^Haha, that's the right spirit.
Eddy FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:22 PM   #33
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillet View Post

I saw one that said you're not allowed to win or lose. Lol wtf..

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 05:14 PM   #34
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
I saw one that said you're not allowed to win or lose. Lol wtf..
Glad to see more people have a sense of humour. Have been seeing more "no killing, no running, no guns, no breathing, have fun" etc etc etc...

Makes me chuckle how they always include "have fun" at the end.

Got into a Firestorm match a few days back that said Stinger/IGLA = BAN and of course it's a bunch of 100's on one team against a bunch of stripes, and the 100's are whoring the aircraft. Out comes my Igla and I knock the attack chopper out of the sky....3...2...1...

BAN!!!

Well at least they were true to their word.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 03:26 AM   #35
Skillet

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   x360a Representer   Staff Club - Skillet   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   SOTF Runner Up   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Glad to see more people have a sense of humour. Have been seeing more "no killing, no running, no guns, no breathing, have fun" etc etc etc...

Makes me chuckle how they always include "have fun" at the end.

Got into a Firestorm match a few days back that said Stinger/IGLA = BAN and of course it's a bunch of 100's on one team against a bunch of stripes, and the 100's are whoring the aircraft. Out comes my Igla and I knock the attack chopper out of the sky....3...2...1...

BAN!!!

Well at least they were true to their word.
People who do that annoy me.

"Well, it's cheap!"

No.. piloting a flying tank and slaughtering infantry is cheap.

I usually blow those guys up with RPGs. That usually pisses them off more. As if to say "yeah, you're so bad... that I was able to follow your rules and STILL kick your cheap ass".

Still usually get kicked though.

Old 12-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #36
wizardfire

chelseawinners's Gamercard
I got banned 3 times last night and kicked 5 times hahahahahhahahaahahahaaha
i got banned the first time because i can only assume that the player didn't like me blowing up his C-4 charges he kept placing on the C flag LOL
i got banned again because i stabbed the host 3 times and the last ban was because i follwed the host for what seemed like ages and he wasn't aware i was behind him,i laid down mines leading away from him like hansel and gretal and then shot just past him so he got up (was a sniper by the way) thinking he was gonna run away only to be blown across the map a big LOL....

the 5 kicks were just for being in the lead it seemed like anyway who was doing well just got kicked,then there was for killing one of the admins with the repair tool,using a shotgun when you wasn't allowed even though the whole team on the other side were using them,kicked for using claymores around the map (it wasn't said you couldn't use them) and the best one was kicked for killing the guys on ziba tower camping on top of the roof.....hahahahahahahaha camping/glitching faggots!

this game does really make you laugh,it used to annoy me getting kicked and banned but all it shows me is that there are a lot of cry babies and bad losers in this game that just makes it laughable..

wizardfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #37
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
that I was able to follow your rules and STILL kick your cheap ass".

Still usually get kicked though.
Makes you feel and warm and fuzzy inside though don't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardfire View Post
I got banned 3 times last night and kicked 5 times hahahahahhahahaahahahaaha
Sounds like a good night all around!

"Hit it"
Old 12-15-2012, 01:47 AM   #38
Eddy FIN

Eddy FIN's Gamercard
"said Stinger/IGLA = BAN"

I've probably gotten like two kills with these among the hundred rockets I've maybe launched. Flyers always seem to have flares and when I actually hit they bail out or another jet takes them out :I

Edit: I take it back. Just last night I got about 8 kills with these on aftermath maps!

Last edited by Eddy FIN; 12-19-2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: learning
Old 12-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #39
HuskyHuscarl

C0MPLY 0R D13's Gamercard
Bringing it back up.
I knifed 3 guys today (Different games), I found out they were the admins... and boom, I got kicked by the admin.
Old 01-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #40
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Ikr! The lobby on Noshahr Canals is what I like to play, and I kept getting kicked by the asshole admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I think Halo: Reach is the best Halo game and should be played by everyone.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:33 AM   #41
head0r Inc

AC Cloud Strife's Gamercard
Some admins are scumbags for sure.
I went into a server today which said "no shogtun" whatsovever, I am fine with that. Later in that game I got rushed by some dudes with shottys and they weren't able to down me, with 2% i survived killing them with my mp7... as they were against the rules I gave them some tbags.. BAM! Banned by admin. WTF? Saying shotgun is forbidden, rushing me with that noobshit and ban me afterwards? Those guys deserve a ticket straight to hell.

head0r Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:45 AM   #42
Eddy FIN

Eddy FIN's Gamercard
l got banned from a server last, l have no idea why. l just took it as a 'too good for ya kooks' ribbon.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:15 PM   #43
Skillet

I got banned from a server the other day for killing the admin once with a Claymore. I had 5 kills and 4 deaths, and that was the one and only time I killed the admin. And the only rule for the server was no C4 on flags.

Made me laugh.

Old 01-28-2013, 08:48 PM   #44
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
I got banned from a server the other day for killing the admin once with a Claymore. I had 5 kills and 4 deaths, and that was the one and only time I killed the admin. And the only rule for the server was no C4 on flags.

Made me laugh.
Next time don't mess with Claymores.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #45
Rapturous Rich

Rapturous Rich's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
HighsounD just banned me for my 1337 MK3A1 skillzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #46
JASEL84

COD MASTAH's Gamercard

I've actually been getting kicked way more than usual today. Every time when i get to many kills with attack choppa

Prestige 10: Modern Warfare
Prestige 10: World at War
Prestige 10: Modern Warfare 2
Prestige 14: Black Ops
Prestige 14: Modern Warfare 3

Real gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDCDxvRFGp0&feature=plcp
JASEL84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #47
gratchimodo

Grouchymosla's Gamercard
My favorite are the admins that kick you out before the match even starts lol. I've gotten a couple bans that way too. I haven't played in awhile, but that was always annoying...
Old 02-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #48
Skillet

Quote:
Originally Posted by gratchimodo View Post
My favorite are the admins that kick you out before the match even starts lol. I've gotten a couple bans that way too. I haven't played in awhile, but that was always annoying...
No, annoying is when you're on the road to MVP and they kick you for the sole purpose of not letting you have it.

That's the one kick that actually makes me mad.

Old 02-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #49
wizardfire

i'm getting kicked all the time it seems or banned before the game begins LOL
i seem to get kicked after killing an admin,i guess some people don't like being killed or losing so have to resort to kicking/banning people as a way to counter the fact that they are shit at this game and have a small penis.!

thats my conclusion anyway,power happy retards...

Old 02-06-2013, 04:19 AM   #50
Cooljoe

Bear5 Fan 4Ever's Gamercard

If people actually pay to rent a server, I do think it's ok for them to do as they please. Buy your own server if it bothers you is what I say. The only reason why I won't is because I prefer to spend my money on things like dlc, arcade games, and the like.
Cooljoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:55 PM   #51
Le Vampyr

Das Belmont's Gamercard
I like to spend some time looking for servers with reasonable or no rules, and that are usually popular. I then favourite a handful of servers that I like and don't include power abusive admins, and I stick to playing the servers that I have favourited. I know then, that i'll be getting roughly the same experience with the server each time.

The 'favourite server' option is there for a good reason. To filter out your prefered servers, from the bad ones.

As previously commented also; I feel that when it comes to server owner admins, they should be able to make the rules they like and kick/ban as they please. Some owners pay good money to keep their servers up - and that shouldn't be forgotten. There are many servers to play on, so if you don't like something about one server, go have a look amongst the thousands of servers for ones that meet your preference.
My Twitch - www.twitch.tv/das_belmont/profile
9 Upload videos featured on the Xbox One Upload App so far and 740+ followers.
Le Vampyr  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #52
wizardfire

While I agree with you regarding people paying good money to maintain their servers etc that still doesn't mean that they should kick People for no real reason,for example I've lost count of the times I have been kicked for killing an admin? I've lost count of the times I have gone into a game with the rules set up like no stingers,no shotgun,no m320,no c4 etc etc only to be killed loads of times by said ban/kicked weapons and then when I switch to any one of those weapons bam I get kicked the first person I kill with said banned weapons?
Now it used to bother me a lot because it was happening loads and it sucks because all you wanna do is play the game now it doesn't bother me as it shows how shit and babyish some people who play this game really are.....
And now the latest thing it seems to me anyway is when your team is getting spawn rapped? I get loads of messages telling me I am a camper WTF I can't go anywhere dude? I'm am not just gonna run out so I get butt rapped by 3-4 guys pinning us back no sir,I'm gonna bust out my sniper and go hunting,if you don't like being shot to the face then don't back me into a corner SIMPLES!

Old 02-08-2013, 02:04 PM   #53
Le Vampyr

Das Belmont's Gamercard
Quote:
While I agree with you regarding people paying good money to maintain their servers etc that still doesn't mean that they should kick People for no real reason
Unfortunately, there are a lot of admins who abuse their powers. But as I said, it helps just to spend a little time researching the various servers, and finiding one that suits your preferences, without an abussive admin (some servers even state that it's a server free of admin abuse)

Quote:
I've lost count of the times I have gone into a game with the rules set up like no stingers,no shotgun,no m320,no c4 etc etc only to be killed loads of times by said ban/kicked weapons and then when I switch to any one of those weapons bam I get kicked the first person I kill with said banned weapons?
That could be a case of multiple things, like either;
- abussive admins, who are actually the ones using the banned weapons (usually OP weapons in a particular map / game mode), so they can get the upper hand. Then when a non admin uses said weapon, BAN!
- absent admins & bad luck. As soon as you get banned for using a weapon, that could be a case of bad timing, in that the admin just joined the game, and you were the first victim of a ban.
- non-exsitant admins. Some servers are going for 30+ days, with admins who either stopped playing the game, or are off doing whatever else. When one player realises there isn't an admin present, they start breaking the rules, and then it's just like a domino effect.
- Trolls. Many people just like to join servers to break the rules. The admin(s) may have a bad attention span or something, and didn't realise the rules were being broken. Then it's just a case of bad luck that as soon as they banned you, they remembered there are rules to follow, and they've got a job to do.

Quote:
And now the latest thing it seems to me anyway is when your team is getting spawn rapped? I get loads of messages telling me I am a camper WTF I can't go anywhere dude? I'm am not just gonna run out so I get butt rapped by 3-4 guys pinning us back no sir,I'm gonna bust out my sniper and go hunting,if you don't like being shot to the face then don't back me into a corner SIMPLES!
If there an admin sending you messages like "don't to that" etc., even though what you're doing isn't against the rules - just leave. If it's just a standard player, screw 'em and keep playing how you want to play. FPS players have a short fuse, and they will use any excuse to have a go at you, usually because they're actually the ones who suck. So they'll start throwing an generic excuses at you, like.. noob, camper or get a life.
My Twitch - www.twitch.tv/das_belmont/profile
9 Upload videos featured on the Xbox One Upload App so far and 740+ followers.
Le Vampyr  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:59 AM   #54
wizardfire

Yeah I get all that but it just seems like every 2-3 games lately I get killed/kicked or banned for just literally playing the game,I don't break rules and I don't camp so there really is no other reason except jealousy on their part (because i have gone like 7-0 or killing the admin a bunch of times) or just by doing so gives them complete satisfaction that they have that power to do so?
Maybe explains why their balls are so small and their voice squeaks still..

Anyway as annoying as it is I find this funny now and just search a different server....

Old 03-03-2013, 02:38 AM   #55
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

I swear these last couple days have been straight out of BFF's Badmin episodes, I've been kicked/banned so many times :

- playing the fucking objective on servers that say no rules but PTFO
- knifing the admin
- killing an admin
- killing an admin and he moved me to his own team, so I moved myself back and killed him again
- using a stinger on Caspian where they said "no stingers" where the admins where chopper bashing the shit out of everyone with impunity
- C4'd a tank an admin was driving
- my personal favourite, on kargh, the admins and the server owner himself were sniper camping our spawns between base and Alpha, not even remotely trying to take the flag, while they did not hold all the flags themselves. So I tagged and shot as many as I could and even tbagged the owner, I don't do that often but it just felt right under the circumstances. BOOT. Ok , join back in, end up on same team, we hold A again and him and his buddies are sniper camping our spawn again. Kill and tag them again, t-bag again. BAN. Send him a nice little note saying how awesome they are to ban anyone that kills them for spawn camping, that's great. He sends me a voice back saying "dude, you tea bagged me so yah" My voice back was simple "I hear yah, but spawn camping like a cheap whore while you don't hold all the flags is a tea-baggable offence".

"Hit it"