Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Halo Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-07-2013, 06:07 AM   #1
kaleido42

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   Community Gaming - Silver   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 4   Subscriber - Platinum   Submit - Emerald   Staff Club - Minty   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Double Boxing Running the Show

So I originally bought this game through Games on Demand. When I found a cheap limited edition I grabbed it while I could, I now have "2" copies of the game. I've seen a few strategies for boosting to general rank, but the consensus seems that the best method is the scarab method, which requires both players build up to a certain extent and then one player destroys the other. That seems like it wouldn't be the easiest thing to do with 2 consoles on my own.

I'm wondering if anyone's come up with a relatively effective method of double boxing this game? I realize experience is directly related to how much you kill/destroy, but surely there's got to be an effective enough way of boosting this out on your own that would be quicker than leveling two people up... If anyone could help me out with this it'd be greatly appreciated

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
Viper187

NoLifeDGenerate's Gamercard
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm screwing around figuring out what different things are worth. Most boosting guides seem to suggest prophet vs prophet, but I swear covie units train slower. There's no goddamn speed boost you can get like UNSC has. Scarabs are worth 120 points, but take like 5 minutes to make. You can just spam the same turret/building while the other prophet's scarab is just in range to kill them without killing the base itself. Takes me forever to setup though. I was trying to spam elephants and ODSTs with Cutter, but that's slow. I dunno. I'm wondering if you could train 40-50 units in a base while it's locked and keep spamming buildings for destruction during this time. Then blast the base itself for a big pay off without taking damage. Rebuild and repeat.

Seriously 2.0 and 3.0

Boycott XB1 until it can be bought WITHOUT Kinect!
Viper187 is offline   Reply With Quote