PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #31
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
i struggled with the gates too, i needed 1 more, i looked around and saw a set of videos a guy made, i found my last 1 on part 2 (ripleys point) at 2:47.

got them all now, i hope this guy's video helps others.

jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:12 AM   #32
RealTime

BionicLyon's Gamercard
Here is the map I used...Hope it helps

http://spacewolves.pytalhost.de/bild...ty%20gates.jpg
RealTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #33
ProXy

Send a message via ICQ to ProXy

HTP ProXy's Gamercard
I smashed all the security gates and got the achievement. Today I downloaded the addon and now my profile says that I only found 133/135 gates. I am not sure if there were 135/135 before the addon, but this seems to be buggy..
ProXy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:30 AM   #34
mdsmojo1985

mdsmojo1985's Gamercard
The answer lies within restarting your carrer. Make sure you save your "save game file" to a usb drive before starting over. My problem gate was with the Bac Mono right by the Train tracks. The very last gate on the last video in this series is the trouble. You need to stay to the left to avoid a glitch when crashing through the gate. The first time I reset my save game, I went through the video process 1-7 and at the very last gate, I crashed through too quickly and the game registered that I found a "Jack spot" and not a security gate. So when you watch the video... before you proceed through the very last gate... keep an eye on the video. It did the same thing. So I went and restarted my carrer once more... and right after the first race with the Porsche, I went straight to the security gate... I stayed left... went slow... smashed the gate and it registered the gate smash. Then drove a few more feet and it registered that I found the Jack Spot. Hope this helps. I am running it on the Xbox 360 slim 250 gb hdd with Kinect.
mdsmojo1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:11 PM   #35
webdev511

A3DVulture's Gamercard
Yeah 134/135 here. Did a career restart and haven't quite finished it. so frustrating...
webdev511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:58 AM   #36
Sleepwalker555

Sleepwalker555's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
i struggled with the gates too, i needed 1 more, i looked around and saw a set of videos a guy made, i found my last 1 on part 2 (ripleys point) at 2:47.

got them all now, i hope this guy's video helps others.

NFS Most Wanted 2012: Security Gates Part1 DOWNTOWN 13 Gates - YouTube

i used this guy's videos too. found my last 2 gates in the first video. thought i got those already but it turned out that there were 2 sets of gates that look exactly the same and it was too hard to tell the difference just using a map. to anyone still missing a couple more, i highly recommend using these videos.
Sleepwalker555 is offline   Reply With Quote