Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-16-2013, 11:58 PM   #91
i fist brown i

i fist brown i's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i dont lift legs for 2 reasons:

1. I do roofs (mentioned above). I have to throw weight on my back and climb 30ft ladders all day, stand on pitched roofs, climb to the peak with the weight on my shoulder. Legs get worn out after a day of roofing. The constant pitch ^ burns while moving around weight all day (240lbs).

2. I lift in my basement which has a really shallow ceiling (cant squat inside, nor do i have a stand for it). I just have a ragged bench, barbell, dumbbells and tons of free weights. I'm sure there are few workouts i could do with what i have i just never bothered looking into it because i always figured roofing would be a good way to keep the legs in decent shape.

I know, i should lift legs.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by i fist brown i; 01-17-2013 at 12:01 AM.
i fist brown i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:25 AM   #92
BiggD
125 More Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
I'm actually planning on trying this in March to lose weight for the summer, the only thing I'm worried about is I tend to get awful headaches from not eating for extended periods of time due to blood sugar issues. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

I break up my arms into biceps and triceps on separate days because I feel like I can't hit my triceps as hard after my chest workout and I don't want to do triceps before chest for the same reason.

Monday - Chest and biceps
Tuesday - Legs and abs
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - Back and triceps
Friday - Shoulders and abs

I'm 6'4 and 240lbs. No Idea what my bf% is, but I'm sure it's above 20%. My ideal weight is somewhere around 225 and I'm aiming for that by July of this year....Gonna look into those 21s for triceps too.

Necroing old threads is usually seen as bad form in most forums anyway.
Be careful when attempting to fast brah. I know alotta people who faint or pass out during the day during the period of not eating. But if done right, you'll be able to lose weight fast and get lean.

I understand your reasoning for splitting up your arms, I might try that out one month (I switch up my split every month to trick my muscles, ya know?) I've never liked doing tri's and bi's on the same day, but for this month I'm doing them together and it's a nice pump and I seem to be able to do 4-6+ extra reps the following week. I guess everyone's different.

Good luck on meeting your goal man, keep it consistent and don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
Just 4 kicks, I decided to see how much I could shrug today. 310lbs, with 10 repetitions of moving my shoulders up and down. Woot woot.

I can't believe I'm fucking 5' 8.5" and 204lbs. I feel so scrawny compared to everyone else. Stupid Indian blood.
Dude, that's fucking legit. I cannot believe that! But I'm not doubting you so keep up the good work. I usually just shrug 185 or 225lbs depending on my mood. But after posting all those Tom Hardy pics...I wanna shrug every time I hit the gym.

I skipped my session yesterday cause I went to watch Gangster Squad (great film, I love Brolin and Penn) so I hit my legs today. Can I share?

Squats: 6 sets of 20
Straight-Leg Deadlifts: 4 sets of 15
Lunges: 2 sets of 20
Reverse Lunges: 2 sets of 16
Box Jumps: 4 sets til failure
Calf Raises: 6 sets of 20
Abs, Abs, and more Abs

I love legs. Guys neglect their legs and it saddens me because then they look like chickens...like legit...chickens. High reps for legs. Twice a week. If I were to kick a tree, I'm pretty sure I'd break it in three.

Let's start sharing our workouts daily and our meals. I wanna see what you dudes do to bulk up/trim down.

Thanks to XeroFox for the sinister signature!

Batman: Arkham City | XBA Blog

Last edited by BiggD; 01-17-2013 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Leg workouts are amazing.
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:10 AM   #93
i fist brown i

"if i were to kick a tree, id break it in three."

Lol. Honestly probably the funniest thing i read on these forums. I mean, im not making fun of you, i legit find that quote funny.

I'd love to lift legs, i just feel like i dont have the equipment OR the room in my house to do so and I'm against getting a gym membership. Why pay for something when you have most of it at home? I make sure my legs get exercise, I just cant lift with them... At least, not that i know of. (apart from deadlifts, which prove to be a full-body workout).

Old 01-17-2013, 03:16 AM   #94
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
Let's start sharing our workouts daily and our meals. I wanna see what you dudes do to bulk up/trim down.
I started to write my daily eating routine, then I realized it's just chicken for every goddamn meal every goddamn day and then goddamn eggs for goddamn dinner because I don't want to eat any more goddamn chicken. Oh and two protein drinks; one after workout and one an hour before bed. I almost always train on an empty stomach aside from any pre-workout stuff I take. I usually eat every three to four hours otherwise I start to feel like I'm getting a headache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i fist brown i View Post
I'd love to lift legs, i just feel like i dont have the equipment OR the room in my house to do so and I'm against getting a gym membership. Why pay for something when you have most of it at home? I make sure my legs get exercise, I just cant lift with them... At least, not that i know of. (apart from deadlifts, which prove to be a full-body workout).
You can do goblet squats if you can stand up in your basement.

And I get you on the gym membership thing, but they usually have machines that can help you isolate muscles more and change up your workout more than just doing stuff with free weights at home. My setup is pretty good for a home gym, but even then, I still feel like going back to a real gym quite a bit since I'm forced to use a smith machine for most of my stuff. I also don't really trust the numbers on some of the plates my dad has. I'll take a picture of all the stuff I got tomorrow and post that here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.

Last edited by Ty-Rex; 01-17-2013 at 03:27 AM.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:20 AM   #95
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts
Quote:
"if i were to kick a tree, id break it in three."

Lol. Honestly probably the funniest thing i read on these forums. I mean, im not making fun of you, i legit find that quote funny.

glad I could bring you some good entertainment!

I'm totally getting your reasoning for not getting a gym membership. Even though I have one, I often times argue with my co-workers who lift that all you need is a pair of 25lb and 50lb dumbbells and a barbell with some different sized weights at home to get big/stay in shape.

But no joke, and this might be one of the most ridiculous things you hear about lifting...

If you want to work out at home and don't have equipment, try this: body-weight squats, pushups, curling (with a bag of groceries), pullups on a door frame (provided it won't break ), rear delt. flyes with a gallon of water in each hand, calf raises on a stair case, and crunches.

Not everyone likes paying $30-50 a month for a gym membership, and that's respectable. But there's always a way around working out, where ever you are and with whatever equipment you have laying around!

Quote:
I started to write my daily eating routine, then I realized it's just chicken for every goddamn meal every goddamn day and then goddamn eggs for goddamn dinner because I don't want to eat any more goddamn chicken. Oh and two protein drinks; one after workout and one an hour before bed. I almost always train on an empty stomach aside from any pre-workout stuff I take. I usually eat every three to four hours otherwise I start to feel like I'm getting a headache.
Same here man. Every morning for breakfast, I have a bowl of oatmeal with a spinach/strawberry/
banana/blueberry shake (gross I know). For lunch, I have brown rice with pork or chicken, spinach salad, or leftovers from dinner the night before. And for dinner, I have more chicken or pork or steak, sweet potatoes (God's food right there) and water.

A shake after my gym session, 5g's of creatine before and after my gym session (morning and night on off days) and plenty of water.

Boring diet? Definitely. Healthy diet? Of course (although it could always use adjustments).

I never take pre-workouts, due to my high blood pressure, but I may consider trying it out...not sure yet. I almost always train on an empty tummy as well. All I usually have is a banana/handful of nuts and water before going to the gym.

Water.
Water.
Water.

I love water.

Last edited by BiggD; 01-17-2013 at 03:26 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:56 AM   #96
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Quote:
A shake after my gym session, 5g's of creatine before and after my gym session (morning and night on off days) and plenty of water.
Do you cycle creatine or just take it all the time? I've always cycled it since that's how my dad told me to take it, but I read all the time that cycling is pointless. I also take all 10g's of it pre-workout, but from what I've read, it really doesn't matter much when you take it.

Quote:
Water.
Water.
Water.

I love water.
It's amazing thinking back on how much soda I drank at one point in my life and how hard it was to stop, and now I have literally zero desire to drink it ever. I still will order a soda if I go out to eat so I don't seem like a cheap ass who wants to save money by drinking free water.
Quote:
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:45 AM   #97
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Do you cycle creatine or just take it all the time? I've always cycled it since that's how my dad told me to take it, but I read all the time that cycling is pointless. I also take all 10g's of it pre-workout, but from what I've read, it really doesn't matter much when you take it.

It's amazing thinking back on how much soda I drank at one point in my life and how hard it was to stop, and now I have literally zero desire to drink it ever. I still will order a soda if I go out to eat so I don't seem like a cheap ass who wants to save money by drinking free water.
I've read it pretty pointless to cycle it too. But I cycle just cause I don't always want to be consuming 10-15 water bottles daily when taking it. I'll usually cycle for 2 months, then get off for a month, then repeat. When I start a new cycle, I'll take 5g's 5 times a day with food for a week, then for the rest of the cycle, only twice a day.

Same here brah. I used to drink alotta Sprite and Mt. Dew years back but now I rarely drink any soda. I'll only get some soda if I go out Applebees places like those with my friends and I don't feel like having water for one night's dinner.

Mountain Dew is delicious though.

Old 01-17-2013, 05:38 AM   #98
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
I've read it pretty pointless to cycle it too. But I cycle just cause I don't always want to be consuming 10-15 water bottles daily when taking it. I'll usually cycle for 2 months, then get off for a month, then repeat. When I start a new cycle, I'll take 5g's 5 times a day with food for a week, then for the rest of the cycle, only twice a day.
Yeah, I've been drinking water like craaaazy this month. I put on a bunch of water weight, which is really annoying, but at least I know it will go away once I'm done in February.

The loading phase that you and I both do also seems pointless from everything I've read. I never really cared, though. At worst, it just passes through and gets pissed out.

Mountain Dew tastes like garbage man.
Quote:
Old 01-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #99
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Yeah, I've been drinking water like craaaazy this month. I put on a bunch of water weight, which is really annoying, but at least I know it will go away once I'm done in February.

The loading phase that you and I both do also seems pointless from everything I've read. I never really cared, though. At worst, it just passes through and gets pissed out.

Mountain Dew tastes like garbage man.
Same man, I just started cycling again this month after being off of it for about 4 months. Taking a leak every 15 minutes is annoying but oh well. Once I'm done with this cycle, in March, I'm going to start that fasting technique I shared earlier and try to lean down for Summer.

I've always had trouble bulking past 210lbs, so I try to stay between 190-205 all year 'round.

You've read that it's pointless? I'll take your word for it and read further into it myself since I've been taking it for a little over a year now but I've read that after 2-3 years of cycling creatine, the effects become obsolete so I might quit taking it come next year.

Mountain Dew isn't that bad. I haven't tasted it in forever though. Last time I had soda was about 2-3 months ago and I coulda sworn it was Sprite. Can't go wrong with Sprite, my man.

Old 01-17-2013, 10:46 PM   #100
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
You've read that it's pointless? I'll take your word for it and read further into it myself since I've been taking it for a little over a year now but I've read that after 2-3 years of cycling creatine, the effects become obsolete so I might quit taking it come next year.
Reading up on working out stuff is basically the worst thing. It's the internet, so no matter where you look, you can find someone saying something is wrong or right. I try and read at least a few things on either side of an argument, but at the end of the day, I usually just do whatever I feel comfortable with. That's how I decided my whole creatine thing.

Did back and traps stuff today. Had a really good workout despite the fact that I woke up feeling terrible today. I'm totally loving this 45s rest thing and I'm going to mention it non-stop until I die.

Quote:
Mountain Dew isn't that bad. I haven't tasted it in forever though. Last time I had soda was about 2-3 months ago and I coulda sworn it was Sprite. Can't go wrong with Sprite, my man.
I used to drink Mountain Dew a lot back in the day, but then I had it after 4 years of not having it and I just remember it tasting like a glass of sweetened water with sugar in it. I still like pretty much every other soda (cream soda is the best), I just don't do the dew.
Quote:
Old 01-18-2013, 12:14 AM   #101
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Reading up on working out stuff is basically the worst thing. It's the internet, so no matter where you look, you can find someone saying something is wrong or right. I try and read at least a few things on either side of an argument, but at the end of the day, I usually just do whatever I feel comfortable with. That's how I decided my whole creatine thing.

Did back and traps stuff today. Had a really good workout despite the fact that I woke up feeling terrible today. I'm totally loving this 45s rest thing and I'm going to mention it non-stop until I die.

I used to drink Mountain Dew a lot back in the day, but then I had it after 4 years of not having it and I just remember it tasting like a glass of sweetened water with sugar in it. I still like pretty much every other soda (cream soda is the best), I just don't do the dew.
LOL that's the truth. No matter what you read, every site, every member, every professional suggests something different. I guess in the end...you gotta just figure out what works for you. No two bodies are the same, everyone's body reacts differently to stimulation.

I usually read up on supplements but as far as workouts, I do what works for me. I will never follow another person's routine. That's just not my thang.

45seconds rest is amazing. I usually go as low/quick as a 30 second rest. Time under tension, dude. It's amazing. For legs and shoulders I usually rest 60-80 seconds though since shoulders are tender and legs are endurance muscles.

That's unfortunate about your foul experience with the Dew Cream Soda...I can dig that!!!

Old 01-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #102
Lockdown Loaded

Lockdown Loaded's Gamercard
Originally Posted by Kunduz View Post
Usually they use a giant game board with the names of old arcade games. Then they chop the head of a chicken and let the rest of the chicken lose on the game board. Which ever game name it finally lands on, get processed to the 360.
Lockdown Loaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:34 AM   #103
Fuhz

End Pain's Gamercard

Was going for the caboose look.
Fuhz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #104
KirbyTheAlmighty

foxhound kirby's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
\

Xbox One / Day One
KirbyTheAlmighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #105
Mr Snict

DEATH WATCH 962's Gamercard

And whats with the Bodybuilding talk in this thread.. Bitch, you know nothing...

"If you ain't high by 2 in the afternoon, GO F***yourself!"
Mr Snict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:52 PM   #106
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Snict View Post
And whats with the Bodybuilding talk in this thread.. Bitch, you know nothing...
I'm very sure you know more than all of us...

Old 02-06-2013, 08:51 AM   #107
i fist brown i

@BiggD, idt you know who you're messing with! That dude has a UFC picture/thing under his post!

...and, he probably wears tap-out clothing.

All im saying is...

You better watch out!

Old 02-06-2013, 12:24 PM   #108
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
@BiggD, idt you know who you're messing with! That dude has a UFC picture/thing under his post!

...and, he probably wears tap-out clothing.

All im saying is...

You better watch out!
He probably sags his jeans too and wears flat rim hats at weird angles on his head!

I better step down! These type of guys are dangerous!

Old 02-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #109
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

It would be rad if when people know something about working out, they would tell us instead of being a douche.

MMA is pretty cool though and I like watching it even though I don't watch it very much.

Quote:
He probably sags his jeans too and wears flat rim hats at weird angles on his head!

I better step down! These type of guys are dangerous!
Cower in fear

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-07-2013, 05:11 AM   #110
Hishoa

Quote:
pic
Hishoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:34 PM   #111
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Cower in fear: Picture of "The Dude"
YIKES! He looks like one of those tough types that know a lot about working out! You know, like those jocks who bullied me in high school...

/sarcasm.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:34 PM   #112
Mr Snict

Quote:
YIKES! He looks like one of those tough types that know a lot about working out! You know, like those jocks who bullied me in high school...

/sarcasm.
Haha Passive aggressivity aside, It was a joke. And I would hope I would know more than you lot as its my job.. I would have thought he would have noticed that as he looked through my profile.

And Im hardly trying to convey a hardman attitude with the sig. Im a fan of Joe Rogan,The UFC, which I am also a fan of has nothing to do with it.

And the pic.. I was baked so meh. Dont see the problem anyway..

~Peace~

Old 02-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #113
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
Haha Passive aggressivity aside, It was a joke. And I would hope I would know more than you lot as its my job.. I would have thought he would have noticed that as he looked through my profile.
I don't get how it was a joke, since it wasn't funny and came out of nowhere. If there is something that you think we said that was wrong, we would all appreciate you letting us know, since if it is your job, you should know better than us (even though personal trainer qualifications in the US are a joke, don't know about how they are over by you), and I don't think anyone here would be bothered by learning new things. I didn't look through your profile at all, I just happened to look at the picture thread after I read your post and some guy quoted your post on the last page.

Quote:
~Peace~
<_>Namaste<_>
Quote:
Old 02-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #114
Mr Snict

Quote:
I don't get how it was a joke, since it wasn't funny and came out of nowhere. If there is something that you think we said that was wrong, we would all appreciate you letting us know, since if it is your job, you should know better than us (even though personal trainer qualifications in the US are a joke.
Hey, I respect that, however It was meant as a dry jibe at the strange combination of posting your Spartan profile, and Weight Lifting (all of all things)
I was more directing it at D over there. And you did nothing wrong. I was assuming we were having a good banter.

Regards to PT'ing in America. I wouldnt say that, I have a lot of contacts in the business and they are pretty tough mofo's. In fact from personal experience, the best trainers full stop come from the US so I wouldnt call them jokes, however I wouldnt know about the qualifications Haha.

Sorry if I got a little condescending, Its late.

Last edited by Mr Snict; 02-07-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:24 PM   #115
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
Hey, I respect that, however It was meant as a dry jibe at the strange combination of posting your Spartan profile, and Weight Lifting (all of all things)
Oh, well that makes more sense. The Halo 4 forum this came from usually has threads end up going on tangents since we're all bitter about Halo 4 being bad, but like partners in an abusive relationship, we keep coming back.

Quote:
Regards to PT'ing in America. I wouldnt say that, I have a lot of contacts in the business and they are pretty tough mofo's. In fact from personal experience, the best trainers full stop come from the US so I wouldnt call them jokes, however I wouldnt know about the qualifications Haha.
I never meant that PTs are jokes, just that the tests that some of these companies give out to qualify people are a joke. Some don't test basic nutritional knowledge and most of them don't test your ability to actually train people new to working out, which is clearly an entirely different experience than training someone with a few months of training looking to get to the next level.

I've also heard far too many horror stories about PTs at gyms telling people not to squat below parallel because they're bad for your knees or trainers having people do workouts solely consisting of doing weird shit on a bosu ball. Obviously not all PTs are like this, but there are forums filled with stories like this all over the place.
Quote:
Old 02-07-2013, 11:12 PM   #116
BiggD

BiggDope's Gamercard

Mr. Snict, I meant no harm in my dry sarcasm and terribly-crafted jokes. But a PT being baked? Nah man, you gotta keep your body fully clean like me. No smoke, no drugs, no alcohol.

Quote:
I've also heard far too many horror stories about PTs at gyms telling people not to squat below parallel because they're bad for your knees or trainers having people do workouts solely consisting of doing weird shit on a bosu ball. Obviously not all PTs are like this, but there are forums filled with stories like this all over the place.
Ew. Ass to the grass. That's the only way to squat.

Quote:
Oh, well that makes more sense. The Halo 4 forum this came from usually has threads end up going on tangents since we're all bitter about Halo 4 being bad, but like partners in an abusive relationship, we keep coming back.
Yo Gheuh. Sigged. You're the fucking man.

Last edited by BiggD; 02-07-2013 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:13 AM   #117
Mr Snict

Quote:
Haha! What Halowaypoint or Bungie.net?
Thought waypoint was a barren wasteland.
And Bnet, I got banned from a few months ago haha.

And bad?
I dunno, I kinda like it :3
Cant say the Campaign isnt tremendous. Multiplayer, on the other hand.. Everyone has different opinons on that.

Quote:
Mr. Snict, I meant no harm in my dry sarcasm and terribly-crafted jokes. But a PT being baked? Nah man, you gotta keep your body fully clean like me. No smoke, no drugs, no alcohol.
Haha Im with you brother. However, I think the laws on marijuana in almost all country are insanely broken. I find pot to be one of the greatest revelatory (is that a word?) substances I have ever taken. It has proven to have no negative effects on the body or mental faculties of individuals.

I do agree, there is a time and a place. And people dont seem to know when. Sativa is the strain I use and I find it increased mental awareness.

Pycodellec Experiences are the way foward..

Last edited by Mr Snict; 02-08-2013 at 12:22 AM. Reason: adding new material
Old 02-08-2013, 01:14 AM   #118
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
Haha! What Halowaypoint or Bungie.net?
Thought waypoint was a barren wasteland.
And Bnet, I got banned from a few months ago haha.
Nah, from this site. Waypoint's layout is awful, and I got banned on B.net once for replying to spam with a joke and I just stopped posting there after that. The mods on B.net were really weird, too. It was either they didn't exist and you could do whatever, or they would ban you for trivial shit.
Quote:
Old 02-08-2013, 02:28 PM   #119
Mr Snict

Quote:
Nah, from this site. Waypoint's layout is awful, and I got banned on B.net once for replying to spam with a joke and I just stopped posting there after that. The mods on B.net were really weird, too. It was either they didn't exist and you could do whatever, or they would ban you for trivial shit.
I remember the mods on Bnet were insanely strict. I got banned there in 2011 because the head mod got beat by me in Halo3 customs and got buthurt after we put on a non mlg gametype, so he edited a thread of mine and banned me for plagiarism haha.
Pity. The flood forum was one of the best imo.

Old 02-10-2013, 06:28 AM   #120
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Hey! Ho! You guys still post here? I'm dumbfounded.

Let's derail the topic even further from Spartan IV pictures and bodybuilding...

Would anyone say the mods on the Epic forums are worse than the ones on B.net?