PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #61
DEATH KAZE

DEATH KAZE's Gamercard
great guide loving the heat exploit reminds me of the bus station one in the original most wanted.
DEATH KAZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:38 AM   #62
stefb42

stefb42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishaney23 View Post
An easier way to do this, I think is, go to the map and switch it to the races, then select a bright green square, diamond (the ones you already did are a lighters shade of green). The brighter ones are events you need to do. Select one and it will give you a choice of cars to use at that event. Voila!
This, but another little tip

If you get into your favourite car with favourite mods equipped to it.then select an event in the way described above all the mods you had equipped to the car you were in will be installed to the car you select from the list,they wont be installed permenantly,just while your in that car,they will disappear after you change car again,but make winning some harder events easier
Old 11-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #63
rogg77

rogg77's Gamercard
This is indeed the best way and fastest way to get all the races, but if you change the race the same way right after winning the mods will be also installed on that car.

rogg77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:44 AM   #64
HeCTiC Mac

HeCTiC MaC's Gamercard
For the 3 pro mods on multiplayer - reinflate is the quickest - just do burnouts - it reinflates immediately - you dont need to be racing.

I also did track tyres - comes naturally - as does perfect nitrous.

Painless and easy ;-)
HeCTiC Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:25 AM   #65
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I really want to get this game, not sure how I will do getting the 1000 though

I suck at racing games, at least thats what NFS:The Run told me
Old 11-20-2012, 12:34 AM   #66
HeCTiC Mac

HeCTiC MaC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post

The run was crap - this is better
Old 11-20-2012, 01:37 AM   #67
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxy kyle View Post

Well, you porbably shouldn't get it... because you'll never beat my times and always feel inadequate.

Thanks Rajeanero for the awesome work.
Wildmn34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:10 PM   #68
rcmotta

RcMoTTa91's Gamercard
wow! great guide, really helped me out in finding all the jack spots and billboards haha

thanks!
rcmotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:23 PM   #69
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

5 new cars and a whole bunch of races coming Dec 18th.

DLC will be called "Ultimate Speed Pack"

Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #70
AccidentReport

AccidentReport's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs000 View Post

Social Climber 10 Have 5 or more NFS friends

This achievement will unlock once you have people on your friends list that have connected to autolog at least once.
Not sure if that's true. I have a couple of accounts on my xbox but only my main is GOLD. I fired up my other account and started NFS:MW, did the first race it wanted and that was it. When I did the Origin bit it wouldn't connect as my account didn't have Live Gold privs so I though...oh well. Went back to my main account and the cheevo popped. So my 2nd account never actually connected to autolog but still counted. Just in case anyone else wants to do similar!
50,000 GS - 26/10/2009
75,000 GS - 14/03/2011
100,000 GS - 02/06/2012
150,000 GS - 16/06/2014
AccidentReport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #71
RkOwnage

RkOwnage's Gamercard
Do I have to beat my friend's autolog score to get first place in a race and unlock a part? It's a speed run and it's not telling me a speed to beat, just says I failed to beat my friend.

think it's a little unfair to make me beat a friend's record to unlock a car part...in singleplayer, unless I am missing something here.

Event is Downgraded.
RkOwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:04 PM   #72
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RkOwnage View Post
Do I have to beat my friend's autolog score to get first place in a race and unlock a part? It's a speed run and it's not telling me a speed to beat, just says I failed to beat my friend.

think it's a little unfair to make me beat a friend's record to unlock a car part...in singleplayer, unless I am missing something here.

Event is Downgraded.
No, not to unlock parts. There are three Speed levels. Bronze, Silver, and Gold.

You can tell what speed you are running while you are driving there will be a little window-ish thing on the left of your car saying your average speed. There will be a color next to it. Red means you're not even at Bronze. Bronze and Gold (at least on my TV) look similar.

I believe in the upper right corner it also tells you the "Target" speed to hit.

Here is a video I did of a different race, but it's the same concept (reach average speed). You can see both speeds I was talking about.

I have no idea how to make videos appear now that Youtube changed everything. Sorry.

Last edited by Wildmn34; 12-09-2012 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #73
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Added a video guide for all jack spot locations for the networking achievement. Also updated the jack spots map by marking all the Most Wanted jack spots with a red dot so you don't mistake those for spots that are discoverable.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #74
Gman2

Send a message via AIM to Gman2 Send a message via MSN to Gman2

C3LLDW3LLER's Gamercard
The mod glitch doesn't work for me.

Gman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:33 PM   #75
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman2 View Post
The mod glitch doesn't work for me.
Doesn't seem to be working after downloading the multiplayer update. I've updated the guide.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #76
RandomHypnotica

RandomHypnotica's Gamercard
Thanks for this! Looks comprehensive and detailed, but will be easier to tell when I get the game tommorow.
RandomHypnotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:46 AM   #77
Pokenut

Stig Assassin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Corrupt x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *
For the "Modfather" achievement, do all three pro mods have to be on the same car? I'm asking because the reinflates are very easy and if you can get that one on three different cars then the achievement is very simple.
Pokenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #78
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokenut View Post
For the "Modfather" achievement, do all three pro mods have to be on the same car? I'm asking because the reinflates are very easy and if you can get that one on three different cars then the achievement is very simple.
Pro mods work a bit differently in multiplayer. You only have to complete the requirements for a pro mod once, and then it's unlocked for all your cars, which means you can't just do reinflates on 3 different cars because the other cars will already have it unlocked as soon as you get the standard mod on them.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:54 PM   #79
blizbeast

blizbeast pl's Gamercard
So I counted the gates, as I just can't seem to find the last one. Maybe someone will have an easeir time going for the gates from the start once they are counted as on this map. They do sum up to 135, though there is at least one gate more than on the other map (there are just 134 there?).

HERE
blizbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #80
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
The Sidewinder 25 achievement was the first I unlocked, it's easy to get during the games opening sequence. There is a large bend just after the tunnel section (if my memory serves me right) and that's where I got it, though being honest there are one or two sections of road you can do it on it that opening sequence if you try.

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #81
VirusBube

Security Gate

i have 134 of the 135 Security Gates, but i canīt find the last one...
what can i do??
VirusBube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #82
HeCTiC Mac

HeCTiC MaC's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirusBube View Post
i have 134 of the 135 Security Gates, but i canīt find the last one...
what can i do??
My last one was on the bridge.

I just printed the map A3 so it was clearer and went round them all again.
Old 01-13-2013, 12:48 AM   #83
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Just 1000'd the game at 25hrs 10mins. A very enjoyable 25 hours and not a single regrettable minute. I had to start a new save for the gates at the end due to small bugs but that only took me an hour extra so no biggie.

Game was defnitely a LOT easier than Hot Pursuit, and I still prefer Hot Pursuit over this but this still has to be my favourite racer of 2012 by far. I just hope they add enough DLC for this game to reach 1250G..THEN will I buy all the DLC otherwise EA aren't getting my money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:25 PM   #84
Hurricane Of 87

Hurricane Of 87's Gamercard
If I buy this second hand which achievements will I be unable to obtain?
the first post makes it seem like a still have access to multiplayer, but can't level up preventing certain unlocks. It doesn't specify which ones. Modfather and the number plate ones I'm guessing.
Hurricane Of 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:22 PM   #85
OxygenJunkie

OxygenJunkie's Gamercard
So I have found all jack spots and I have the 'car driven' milestone for each car in the menu, how come I am still stuck at 39/41 cars? I've also done all the most wanted races.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:59 PM   #86
DMV

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
I believe a quicker and more efficient way to drive all the cars and find all jackspots is ater you shut down all the 10 most wanted racers, just start at the top of the car list, and jump to every single car's jack spot, and then keep going down until you get to the bottom, or you get both achievements Love Them and Leave Them 30 and Networking 25 , which ever one comes first.

EDIT: My mistake, the version I got gives me both DLC TimeSavers and Ultimate Speed, so I could get this achievement by doing what I said above easily since all the Jack Spots were shown on the map.

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved

Last edited by DMV; 02-07-2013 at 03:27 AM.
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #87
Blugger

Blugger's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkim316 View Post
Excellent guide! Some of the achievments are pretty easy to get just while playing the game. One of the more easier NFS games to get achievments on
I concur! Well done Squire!
Blugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #88
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

It's a world of saints and sinners, losers and winners, good and bad, happy and sad
Can't break the spell! I'll be there for you....
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:53 PM   #89
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
great guide
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:00 AM   #90
EatMyChundy

Just wanted to comment regarding the second is nothing achievement. You said "Anything on the reccomends map that is green hasn't been won yet". This is wrong. What you actually CAN do on this screen is see which completed races you have won. The green ones are completed. Hover over one, and at the top left beside the difficulty there will be either a Gold, Silver, or Bronze mark, signifying what place you got in that race. Hover over every single green mark until you find one that is either Silver or Bronze, and win it.

The above should only be done once you have completed (finished) all 61 races. To keep track of what races you have won/completed I would definitely use that link the OP provides to keep track of which races you've done. Go through every car, check the races and whichever races shows 500 SP, as opposed to 12,000 , 8,000 , or 4,000 , you then check off the list. If it DOES NOT show the reward as 500, then you havn't won that event.
EatMyChundy is offline   Reply With Quote