PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012)
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #1
Swyer87

swyer87's Gamercard
Any more DLC

Anyone know if there will be any more DLC coming out? Or is it just the Ultimate Speed Pack?
Swyer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
Rusty Knight 07

Rusty Knight 07's Gamercard
I was thinking that, especially after seeing those two empty squares on the Store screen!
Rusty Knight 07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 01:51 AM   #3
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Hot Pursuit 2010 had 3 DLC's released, hopefully the same here. Ultimate Speed Pack is decent, just not for the original price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:18 AM   #4
DMV

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Hot Pursuit 2010 had 3 DLC's released, hopefully the same here. Ultimate Speed Pack is decent, just not for the original price.
True, but the most recent, The Run, had only one DLC come out, the Italian Pack. For some reason, I'm believing they're trying to put more cars into the actual games rather than put them in DLC.

Since the rumor came out before the game they would have a wide array of cars, it's definitely a possibility they would have more DLC, but not confirmed yet.

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:01 AM   #5
Rusty Knight 07

Yeah but be fair the run was crap!
Old 02-07-2013, 05:08 PM   #6
DMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Knight 07 View Post
Yeah but be fair the run was crap!
I thought the talk was about future DLC and not about The Run lol.

I do believe The Run can be better, the only part of the game I hate on The Run is the absolutely terrible online connection, however I got all the achievements and got all Platinum on all the races, so overall I liked it.

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved
Old 02-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #7
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV View Post
True, but the most recent, The Run, had only one DLC come out, the Italian Pack. For some reason, I'm believing they're trying to put more cars into the actual games rather than put them in DLC.

Since the rumor came out before the game they would have a wide array of cars, it's definitely a possibility they would have more DLC, but not confirmed yet.

This is Criterion though, they had triplets of DLC on Burnout Paradise too. We can only wait and see, only reason why I still own this game.

Quote:
Quote:
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Old 02-08-2013, 02:04 AM   #8
DMV

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
This is Criterion though, they had triplets of DLC on Burnout Paradise too. We can only wait and see, only reason why I still own this game.
You're right on point. Only thing to do is wait and see what Criterion is up to.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:08 AM   #9
ChickinOnaChain

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
"More DLC"? There's been some? The dash/marketplace is so difficult to get around in, I didn't know there was ever any.

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:26 PM   #10
Lavindathar

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain View Post
"More DLC"? There's been some? The dash/marketplace is so difficult to get around in, I didn't know there was ever any.

Yeah, one pack so far, 'The Ultimate Speed Pack'.

Was on sale for 400msp last week, originally 800msp. Its ok, 5 new cars and 25 new sp events.

The two mp achievements are a bit of a PITA though!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Pr...2-1e802dfb136a

Last Achievement : Published - Metro Redux (Xbox One) - 40g
Last 100% Completion : Metro Redux (2000g) (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Xerofox for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:44 AM   #11
Rusty Knight 07

Judging by the fact that Criterion haven't even fixed the online bugs in the game I'd say they don't give a damn about this game any more.

Its disappointing to say the least, after the way they added "game changing content" to Burnout Paradise why haven't the done the same with MW?
Old 02-24-2013, 09:29 PM   #12
Hawaiian

Dexter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   XBA Representer   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   x360a Representer   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Diamond   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
There will be 3 more DLC packs. The "Terminal Velocity Pack", "Movie Legends Pack" and "NFS Heroes Pack".

10 new achievements

Hawaiian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #13
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian View Post
There will be 3 more DLC packs. The "Terminal Velocity Pack", "Movie Legends Pack" and "NFS Heroes Pack".

10 new achievements
And half of them requiring a shitload of MP grinding.

Quote:
Quote:
R.I.P. Loot Cave