PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4 > Crimson Map Pack
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2013, 04:54 PM   #181
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but going through 170+ posts is not easy.

Now They Fly? - If an enemy is driving the Warthog, jump into the passenger seat if it's free. You're now free to melee the driver and get a kill. It'll take two melee attacks to kill them.

So hopefully they'll hit a jump, so melee once before the launch and dot he second while mid-air. Achievement unlocked!
Old 01-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #182
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but going through 170+ posts is not easy.

Now They Fly? - If an enemy is driving the Warthog, jump into the passenger seat if it's free. You're now free to melee the driver and get a kill. It'll take two melee attacks to kill them.

So hopefully they'll hit a jump, so melee once before the launch and dot he second while mid-air. Achievement unlocked!
I may have overlooked this if it has been posted before but I will add it in when I get off work. This method seems like it would be extremely luck-based, however

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #183
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
I may have overlooked this if it has been posted before but I will add it in when I get off work. This method seems like it would be extremely luck-based, however
I done it last night but I was boosting.

I agree it is luck based but there would be a few tactics to get it. Like stalking an enemies base and jump in etc. But it's another method someone could try if the others aren't working.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:08 AM   #184
Trucido

Argead's Gamercard
I just wanted to follow up on Nozza's advice. I had never thought about trying to get into the passenger seat when an enemy was driving a warthog until I read his post. The tactic definitely works.

It is pretty common for players to try to run you over with a warthog on Wreckage. I have actually used this tactic multiple times and you would be amazed at how oblivious the drivers are to the fact you are sitting next to them.

Cheers for thinking outside the box!
Old 02-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #185
Kairi
Moderator / Spam Killer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Halo 4 / DLC: Crimson Map Pack Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

It's a world of saints and sinners, losers and winners, good and bad, happy and sad
Can't break the spell! I'll be there for you....
Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #186
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Halo 4 / DLC: Crimson Map Pack Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Thanks, Kairi

Old 02-22-2013, 01:39 PM   #187
a fat turkey

a fat turkey's Gamercard
One suggestion I can give if you are not boosting "Now They Fly?". If you are playing with someone you know, have them drive and keep going over jumps while you get in the side seat with the Sniper Rifle. Then just let the crazy auto-aim do the rest. This is how I got my achievement while my brother was the driver(and like 10 more snapshots in the side seat).
a fat turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #188
Armoxial

Armoxial's Gamercard
]Looking to get Now They Fly, Bigfoot, Clay Pigeon (from Crimson) and Bird of Prey, Flash of Light, Didn't See It Comin', and Pigs Can Fly (Majestic) done today. Will be on all day, and more than willing to help get other achievements done for people.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:38 PM   #189
BiggD
51 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armoxial View Post
]Looking to get Now They Fly, Bigfoot, Clay Pigeon (from Crimson) and Bird of Prey, Flash of Light, Didn't See It Comin', and Pigs Can Fly (Majestic) done today. Will be on all day, and more than willing to help get other achievements done for people.
Use the Achievement Trading Thread for that, brah.

Old 03-16-2014, 10:12 PM   #190
ChiefBurner_3_SE

BumbleBeexCBx3B's Gamercard
The only thing I want to know is what is the best possible of the current playlists to get these achievements?

I love TA as well as xbox360achievements.

Games 100% Completed:
I currently have 21 completed games according to TrueAchievements (19 retail and 2 arcade titles)

ChiefBurner_3_SE is offline   Reply With Quote