Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Community and Events > Ambassadors
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #91
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Must be seeing things. There is no way you could edit my post where I quoted you.
I know maybe you should go see the doctor to get some glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmona25 View Post
Should there be a separate thread for us to list our games then?
I will create one
Old 02-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #92
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post
I will create one
Assuming it's up-to-date would it be fine to just link our Collection (click) rather than typing everything all out, for those of us with more than a handful of games?

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:53 PM   #93
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Assuming it's up-to-date would it be fine to just link our Collection (click) rather than typing everything all out, for those of us with more than a handful of games?
I'd rather have you post them HERE

So during the tournament it's easier for me to just go to that thread and pick games you have in common.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #94
Capn Doug
Community Completionist

Capn Doug XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Arcade Crazy - Platinum   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 2   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 3   Community Gaming - Gold   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 47 (more» ...)
I went ahead and posted a few games where you could easily do a high score or speed run challenge on my list. They don't have online vs, but it would be very easy to post a screen shot of our score if we wanted.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #95
kaleido42
CET

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Just a suggestion, but maybe up the minimum to 10? With the huge quantity of games out there it seems like it might be a little likely to have numerous occasions of people not listing the same games. Already noticed it with B A R 4 D and Doug, and Doug has close to 50 games listed.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #96
Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Doug View Post
I went ahead and posted a few games where you could easily do a high score or speed run challenge on my list. They don't have online vs, but it would be very easy to post a screen shot of our score if we wanted.
That's a nice list of games. Shouldn't be a problem to find suitable game

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Just a suggestion, but maybe up the minimum to 10? With the huge quantity of games out there it seems like it might be a little likely to have numerous occasions of people not listing the same games. Already noticed it with B A R 4 D and Doug, and Doug has close to 50 games listed.
You're right, didn't think it would happen so fast though

Raising it to 10 now.

Last edited by Jappe XBA; 02-09-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #97
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post
I'd rather have you post them HERE

So during the tournament it's easier for me to just go to that thread and pick games you have in common.
I'll be updating my list as time goes on...we should just edit our original post and remove any unnecessary posts (to make it easier to find our lists) if we want to add to our list.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:45 AM   #98
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
So, what kind of games do I list in the other thread? Multiplayer? Any that I want?
Old 02-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #99
kaleido42
CET

kaleido42's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
So, what kind of games do I list in the other thread? Multiplayer? Any that I want?
Anything (SP or MP) that could have some sort of competitive aspect to it. Actual matches, high score challenges, whatever you can think of. Keep in mind that you're going to have to be matched up with someone, so someone will have to be thinking along the same lines as you for you to get a chance to play that game.

Closed Thread