Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-12-2013, 08:44 AM   #151
LordBunnyHunter

LordBunnyHunter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaqman View Post
lordbunnyhunter

I personally think the dlc are worth the buy, get the season pass and u will get all 4 dlc and save 10$ in the process. If u like the game which sounds like you do since u r on ur 3rd playthrough then u will like the dlc. more of the same fun with new guns and new invincible bosses. also, the level cap will be raised sooner than later it sounds and what better way to level ur characters pass the cap than with new dlc for u to play. Just a personal oppinion but u should definitily check out the dlc!
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Maybe they'll make a DotW out of it sooner or later..
LordBunnyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:42 AM   #152
Frazerz1990

Frazerz1990's Gamercard
Just spent 1 day 8 hours leveling my assassin to level 31 without boosting for the sole purpose of unseen predator achievement. Glad it's over with now though. On the good side of it I did manage to get a chubby kill while playing which I hadn't encountered on my first character!

Joined a co-op game and we were doing the arena rounds with the beasts and in the first 2 rounds 2 chubbys appeared and I missed the killing blow on the first so in case another one turned up which it did I got my rocket launcher at the ready so I can almost guarantee myself the kill so was pretty happy about that.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:42 AM   #153
LouTenit Dan

LouTenit Dan's Gamercard
Having a issue with the achievement that u need to discover all areas of highlands etc...But the map is completely open....I dont get it...is there maybe a commonly overlooked area? Any help would be great or maybe some can join a game and look at the map?
LouTenit Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:00 AM   #154
TkE GIXXER

TkE GIXXER's Gamercard
UVH Mode???

Wondering if anyone knows which character or class is best for this mode? My 57 Assassin is getting raped.
TkE GIXXER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #155
BOSS OD2

BOSS OD2's Gamercard
How many DLC achievements are there going to be?
BOSS OD2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 04:49 AM   #156
Spiral 462
Enjoying: 3 Days Off Work

SpiralOut46and2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Absolutely loved this game, the most challenging and aggravating (at times) 100% I've gotten so far! lol.. Jimmy Jenkins, UGH. The Open Wide Shotgun challenge, UGH. The Tier 3 Death Race, UGH. (Which thankfully my friend Shadow helped me with or I never would have gotten that lol) Finding Michael Mamaril was awesome. It took forever, but I'm glad it's done. I will always love this game.

Huge thanks to Slaughter. for the Sig and the Avatar!!
Spiral 462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:39 AM   #157
HareJordan23

I Wesker I's Gamercard
The roadmap said something about focusing skills for Zer0 and Salvador for certain achievements. What skills do I need to buy? Im new to this game so explain thoroughly.