PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Card and Board > Fable Heroes
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #61
Ceejus

Send a message via AIM to Ceejus Send a message via Yahoo to Ceejus Send a message via Skype™ to Ceejus

Prepare to Lag's Gamercard
Ummm... why does your guide say that playing Fable: The Journey is "unnecessary" to unlock Gabriel and Theresa? You mention no other way of obtaining them, and I have not read anywhere else online that this is even possible. Surprised no one else noticed this.
Completed + all DLC: 24 | Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Kazooie N&B, Banjo-Tooie, Dash of Destruction, Fable II, Fable III, Halo 3, ODST, Halo Reach, Harm's Way, Hydrophobia, Monopoly Streets, Silent Hill Homecoming, Sonic's UGC, Sonic Adventure, Sonic & Knux, Sonic & Sega ASR, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic 4 Ep. 1, South Park, Ult. MK3, WWE All Stars

Completed (minus DLC): 3 | Dark Void, Resident Evil 5, Force Unleashed
Ceejus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:59 AM   #62
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceejus View Post
Ummm... why does your guide say that playing Fable: The Journey is "unnecessary" to unlock Gabriel and Theresa? You mention no other way of obtaining them, and I have not read anywhere else online that this is even possible. Surprised no one else noticed this.
It is not necessary to unlock the achievements for obtaining all characters.

If you read carefully, I do not talk about unlocking them. I am just saying that they are not needed.

Last edited by Maka; 05-14-2012 at 06:01 AM.
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:08 PM   #63
tkhbecker

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Better When Shared - 5
Complete a level as part of a four-player team. This also unlocks a tile on the Inner Board.

Just gather 4 total players, and start a new game. I suggest just completing Millfields, and choosing the right hand path at the end to make it go more quickly. You can also do this with 4 controllers, although it may be cumbersome by yourself that way.
I did this locally with 4 controllers doing the "Chicken Kicker" mini game. All I did was dodge the chickens as the NPCs took the hits.

Pixels
tkhbecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #64
mrj3d

FrehleyzComet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkhbecker View Post
I did this locally with 4 controllers doing the "Chicken Kicker" mini game. All I did was dodge the chickens as the NPCs took the hits.
Thanks I'll have to try this! I've been trying to get this on Live games but I never seem to get 4 players from start to finish.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #65
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkhbecker View Post
Great, will verify this tonight!
Old 05-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #66
damienmocata

Mr Mocata's Gamercard
World Champion Helpful Bug

Hey Maka, first off, great guide, thanks for the help. Just waiting on my turbo controller for fast and furious. I noticed a possible bug when going for World Champion so figured that I'd share.

You may know that if you quit out of a level with perks activated, you can start another level or repeat the level and keep your perks.

What I found out was that, for me, I could complete the level in offline mode, roll the dice for my character, then quit to the main menu after rolling for my character (before rolling for the AI), then start the game again (by selecting offline mode again, with the same characters as before) and while it would save my score for the level that I just completed, I'd still have the same perks to use in another one.

It might have been mentioned before, but I figured I'd share just in case.
damienmocata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 03:49 PM   #67
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Did formatting, spell check, grammar check, makes sense check and added additional info for gold medals and other achievements.

Just about ready to submit now.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes! (Or if something is not clear)
Old 05-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #68
HATRID

HATRID REMAINS's Gamercard
great guide dude
HATRID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #69
Tressilate

Looking through this splendid guide, and I just have one lingering question -- other than connecting to unlock the cloud level, are there any online required achievements or is it just that a lot of things are easily in co-op online?
Tressilate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #70
Judicar

Old Carver's Gamercard
Pretty sure the only thing that's co-op dependent is the one achievement where you gotta play with 3 other human heroes but as stated in the guide you can just hook up 3 other controllers and do it that way.
Judicar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #71
Tressilate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicar View Post
Pretty sure the only thing that's co-op dependent is the one achievement where you gotta play with 3 other human heroes but as stated in the guide you can just hook up 3 other controllers and do it that way.
Thanks for the reply
Tressilate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 02:33 AM   #72
Dog Face

In Marshall's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just realised I've been watching a lot of your video guides lately and didn't even know it.
Dog Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #73
MrLukens47

Mr Kaiba47's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Any tips for Veg Head? I am doing the survival arena thing. Problems that arise:

-they rarely throw their heads
-there are too many around that get in the way when I kick back
-the pumpkin never goes in the direction I want when I kick it
-AI teammates kill them too quickly (even when they have never once had an ability bought for them)
Hey, I've found that you don't need to hit the head back at the same one that threw it at you, I got it by kicking the head at a different one. Hope this helps!
MrLukens47 is offline   Reply With Quote