PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #91
Bosley

x 4YZ x Sam's Gamercard
Mine unlocked no problem, 20/20 weapons - last thing I unlocked was the x-43 Mike. Feel sorry for those of you who've been messed about by this glitch! I was S**ting myself when I unlocked it and it took the achievement like 30 seconds to pop so I thought I was going to have to reboot haha! Level 50 here I come
Bosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #92
forced2be

forced2be's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriRock View Post
I finally got Tooled Up. It was yet another kick in the balls that reaching level 50 wasn't enough, you have to max out level 50, which means another 85k until you can reboot. Anyway, after rebooting, I played until I hit level 5, and the achievement unlocked. Now I just need to wait until August for Dedication, and hope that doesn't cause any trouble as well.
This method worked for me too.
forced2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #93
xTcSmoke

xTcSmoke's Gamercard
To all that rebooted at level 50...did you unlock ALL your weapons before rebooting? I too am victim of this damn glitch and hoping a reboot will work for as well. Thanks...
xTcSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #94
forced2be

forced2be's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTcSmoke View Post
did you unlock ALL your weapons before
yeah, 20/22
forced2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #95
xxDAMRONxx

xxDAMRONxx's Gamercard
anyone have any ideas here...I just rebooted and leveled back up to 5..still no achievement
Old 02-11-2013, 12:40 AM   #96
xxDAMRONxx

xxDAMRONxx's Gamercard
any ideas?

well i just ranked all the way back up to 50 for a second time...rebooted again, am level 14 and still have no achievement. any suggestions?

i tried the level 39 trick both playthroughs and it did not work
Old 02-14-2013, 12:48 PM   #97
G2covers

G2covers's Gamercard
do you have the 'Limited Edition' version?

if so then you need to redeem and activate the freebies that come with it. one or two of them count as 'weapon unlocks' and so, even if you successfully navigate the other issues with this achievement, it won't pop without them.

just redeem the 25-character code in the box and then the next time you go to multiplayer it will pop up a screen offering / to activate or cancel this content. once activated you will see the new item(s) on the weapon unlocks screen.

then either unlock the rest as normal if you have enough tokens or , even if you do, take the cautious route by doing the level 39 glitch for each of the remaining unlocks. should get you the achievement. hope it does.

XBLA 100%: [8] WARP | Limbo | Brain Challenge | Chessmaster | Portal: Still Alive | Sonic 2 | The Walking Dead | Wordament (iOS)
G2covers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #98
alf hockeyfan

alf hockeyfan's Gamercard
what i did was recover my GT on my sons machine ( mainly to play in his room ) and then it reset my rank...d`oh i had to rank all the way upto 50 and all the acheivements unlocked.... still working on the game... only 2 acheivements to go!
alf hockeyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:41 PM   #99
xxDAMRONxx

xxDAMRONxx's Gamercard
i don't have the limited edition, im rank 49 for the 3rd time...bout to reboot again for the 3rd time..don't know what else to do. I got the game used from gamestop but i have been told if it was limited edition it would say so on the disc..however if I got a code would it work on the original disc?
Old 02-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #100
xxDAMRONxx

xxDAMRONxx's Gamercard
Tooled up unlocked

Okay after rebooting 2 times and leveling up to 50 3 times and not getting the achievement I tried everything. I finally got it and I'll tell you how.

First I tried the level 39 trick to unlock the weapons on each of my 3 playthroughts. Obviously it did not unlock by playing a few matches after rebooting either. I also tried to recover it on a friends console to no avail and I also deleted my save data and cache to no avail.

If you are like me and you tried everything then this might be the answer you are looking for!!

I did NOT have the limited edition game. However a friend of mine did. I got a hold of a limited edition code off ebay and we used it on HIS console. He recovered my gamertag on his console after redeeming the limited edition DLC and he had the limited edition disc and I was level 50 with all weapons unlocked when he recovered it. At the main menu of my friends console the achievement unlocked. We tried recovering my tag before redeeming the DLC and that did not work. However recovering it with the DLC redeemed unlocked the achievement at the main menu

I hope this is useful for anyone who has tried everything like I did.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:21 AM   #101
DarkJake

Chaos Lawyer's Gamercard
shit i'm at 19/20 and out of unlocks. augh. am i forever screwed? scarab is my last unlock.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #102
dherrick

dherrick's Gamercard
Do limited edition codes still work? I know I never entered mine (and of course never got the achievement), but may check it out if it is still redeemable.
dherrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 01:34 PM   #103
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJake View Post
shit i'm at 19/20 and out of unlocks. augh. am i forever screwed? scarab is my last unlock.
I'm having the same issue. I'm going to take a look at the crytek website. Maybe they will have a solution.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote