PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #181
mas131292

mas131292's Gamercard
This achievement is a way for EA to make a lot of money, they will most likely keep this in every Fifa. I have a feeling they have been tweaking the chances of getting an IF lower every year too. The fact that no % figures have ever been known means they can change them however they like, without anyone knowing. They only care about making as much money as possible. There are lots of issues with the game that they don't seem to fix, even the FUT tournaments are worse then last year. The prizes stayed fixed, now it reduces after you play it once, especially the featured tournaments, they reduce a lot.
mas131292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:35 AM   #182
Ned King

I feel sorry for anyone going for this rubbish achievement,I was lucky and got it early but since I got it I've spent 500k on packs and not one IF player has came out.On FIFA 12 I got loads off shit IF players from packs but FIFA 13 won't even give the shitty ones out.
It seems EA are trying to get as much money as the can from Fifa points to get this shit achievement.Good luck to anyone still going for it.
Ned King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #183
Morbido

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjstokes85 View Post
I agree, worst idea ever for an achievement ever, totally ruins the game. I want to just play and enjoy the game, but I am constantly thinking about this achievement.
Same. I can buy an amazing team with the money ive saved up. But its all going on packs in the hope that I get this joke of a cheevo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mas131292 View Post
This achievement is a way for EA to make a lot of money, they will most likely keep this in every Fifa. I have a feeling they have been tweaking the chances of getting an IF lower every year too. The fact that no % figures have ever been known means they can change them however they like, without anyone knowing. They only care about making as much money as possible. There are lots of issues with the game that they don't seem to fix, even the FUT tournaments are worse then last year. The prizes stayed fixed, now it reduces after you play it once, especially the featured tournaments, they reduce a lot.
What gets me about the tournaments is the complete lack of imagination regarding the featured ones. They could do some brilliant ones if they wanted too. But we are left with boring ones like the current one which is a full gold team. At this stage everyone will be able to field that team. Plus theres nothing telling you how longs left of the featured tournaments like there has been in previous years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned King View Post
I feel sorry for anyone going for this rubbish achievement,I was lucky and got it early but since I got it I've spent 500k on packs and not one IF player has came out.On FIFA 12 I got loads off shit IF players from packs but FIFA 13 won't even give the shitty ones out.
It seems EA are trying to get as much money as the can from Fifa points to get this shit achievement.Good luck to anyone still going for it.
I got it early as well in Fifa12 but no luck so far this year. Another 120k spent last night and still no IF, however my first pack opened (a 15k one) I got Hazard, Santi Carzola and Song. Ok Song goes for 1k now, but to get a 83 rated Barca player and two class Prem players in one pack makes this by far the best pack ive opened this year.

Last edited by Morbido; 02-15-2013 at 05:30 PM.
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:51 PM   #184
mjstokes85

mjstokes85's Gamercard
I am opening 1 gold premium pack a day every day now and the best so far is Gerrard which got me 13k back, and a few good consumables. As long as I can keep breaking even on the packs then I will just keep re investing it.

1 vs 100
mjstokes85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #185
Exique

Exique28's Gamercard
Quote:
I am opening 1 gold premium pack a day every day now and the best so far is Gerrard which got me 13k back, and a few good consumables. As long as I can keep breaking even on the packs then I will just keep re investing it.
I've done pretty much the same thing - I open a pack as soon as I get 7.5k, yet nothing worth mentioning so far.

Probably the most annoying thing in the whole game...
Exique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #186
dannypne18

dannypne18's Gamercard
finally got this today i opened 200k worth of pack and in the final one i got a if jovetic
dannypne18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #187
Totally Dubbed

Totally Dubbed's Gamercard
This is one achievement I will never be able to force myself to do - I'll gladly sit at 950 GS without pulling my hairs out.

I have been playing Battlefield games for over 6 years!
The best Battlefield was BF2142 ("Da-Snipa" on BF2142)

Totally Dubbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #188
ashleary

Send a message via MSN to ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Dubbed View Post
This is one achievement I will never be able to force myself to do - I'll gladly sit at 950 GS without pulling my hairs out.
You say that now but it'll grate on you...

and grate...

and grate...

You never know, you might get it! A mate of mine got one in the free bronze packs you get at the start!
Amstrad CPC 464, Game Boy, SNES, Dreamcast, GBA XBOX, PSP, XBOX 360
Please follow @mouseymessages on Twitter
ashleary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #189
Totally Dubbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleary View Post
You say that now but it'll grate on you...

and grate...

and grate...

You never know, you might get it! A mate of mine got one in the free bronze packs you get at the start!
haha lucky him!
I'm currently focusing on building a nice team.
Been playing around 15 odd games - and have a nice team going - I'm aiming for all FRENCH league / Italian nationality side.
Hybrid in sorts. I chose this as the players are significantly cheaper and less popular than say spanish, english and brazillian

I'm working my way up from the back.
Spent around only 6k on the whole squad so far (average player bought at around 550 coins)

EDIT:
Seems the pic is super small:
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-u...AbHnKZhRkL:360

Here's a link to it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (20.9 KB, 8 views)

Old 02-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #190
BenjistheGod

iamBenj's Gamercard
has anyone thought that maybe you can only find an in form if you're using fifa points rather than coins? i doubt this is true, but just a thought..
BenjistheGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #191
DieSel0lz

Diesel0lz's Gamercard
lol at the above comment,ben if you go back a couple of pages you will see that i posed the same question as all my friends have this cheevo from fifa points.Im going to try a new tactic.Rather then spending coins each week on packs im currently trading and saving coins till i get 400-500k.Then im going to blow the lot on one wednesday night on premuim gold packs,buy and discard.Let see what happens
DieSel0lz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:56 PM   #192
Totally Dubbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieSel0lz View Post
lol at the above comment,ben if you go back a couple of pages you will see that i posed the same question as all my friends have this cheevo from fifa points.Im going to try a new tactic.Rather then spending coins each week on packs im currently trading and saving coins till i get 400-500k.Then im going to blow the lot on one wednesday night on premuim gold packs,buy and discard.Let see what happens
Don't discard them, give them to me !
I'll pay you a little for the trouble!

Old 02-26-2013, 08:04 AM   #193
itsnotunusual

itsnotunusual's Gamercard
Quote:
all my friends have this cheevo from fifa points
Well I got seven IFs so far, three of them were from coins, four from Fifa points. The first one I got was from coins, so as with all rumours concerning this achievement I would classify the rumour that you have a higher chance of getting IFs with points as myth.

The only advice I can give is waiting for jumbo premium packs as you get an additional rare item compared to two premium packs.
itsnotunusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:55 AM   #194
ciruzzo86

Stic86's Gamercard
only thing to do: save 200-300k and wait for a 2x chance happy hour.
that's what i'm doing, but i don't see happy hours recently from EA.

ciruzzo86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:28 AM   #195
DieSel0lz

Diesel0lz's Gamercard
can you post on here whens the next happy hour or jumbo packs or chinese packs or itsaripoff packs or whatever they come with next please.i hardly put this game in now as this is the only cheevo i need.might as well wait for the supposed double chance.
cheers
Old 02-27-2013, 09:26 AM   #196
ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Quote:
can you post on here whens the next happy hour or jumbo packs or chinese packs or itsaripoff packs or whatever they come with next please.i hardly put this game in now as this is the only cheevo i need.might as well wait for the supposed double chance.
cheers
Have you got twitter or facebook?

If you follow EA SPORTS FIFA on there, they post their deals about an hour before they go live. That might be your best to grab an offer.
Old 02-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #197
ciruzzo86

Stic86's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleary View Post
Have you got twitter or facebook?

If you follow EA SPORTS FIFA on there, they post their deals about an hour before they go live. That might be your best to grab an offer.
exactly. just follow and like EASPORTSFIFA on twitter and facebook

ciruzzo86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #198
War2geN

A MHE BCE PABHO's Gamercard
Finally 1000G! Stupid InForm Achievement =\
War2geN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:50 AM   #199
itsnotunusual

itsnotunusual's Gamercard
Great, which one did you get?
itsnotunusual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #200
mjstokes85

mjstokes85's Gamercard
Must be on around 200 packs now and still no in form

1 vs 100
Old 03-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #201
CcAaRrSsOoNn3

FINALLY GOT THIS!!!

Tried once during happy hour. Didn't have any luck. Had a few FIFA Points left over. Opened a pack and got Rafael from Man United.

Turned around and sold him for over 65K and bought a Van Persie, Evra, Podolski and a few others. Well worth it!!!

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #202
ashleary

ashleyleary's Gamercard

Quote:
Must be on around 200 packs now and still no in form
Keep going mate - feeling for you on this one!

If it makes you feel any better (even for a minute) me and my mate are struggling to get a club win (we either loose or the other team quit - no achievement) and no matter how many games I play, "Get Physical" will not unlock.

Hope you bag an IF soon mate.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #203
Virtual Michael

iMcGlasson xX's Gamercard
This achievement is a bit of a pain, I spent about 250K on gold packs about 3 months ago trying to find an IF player. Because I never I never went back on. I went back on UT today and have 90K left...

First pack was okay made a loss of 1k...
second pack got IF Hilton (CB)...
third got Muller and Fitness... made 2K loss
Next got Ashley Cole sold for 10K..
this game is infuriating, least got the achievement now
Virtual Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #204
Morbido

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Finally...

Blew 210k at 6pm on Wendesday and apart from David Silva got bugger all. Saw they were doing the 15k packs last night and got an IF in my second pack opened. Ibarbo, Colombian striker who I kept as I have a Colombian team. Seven goals in two online games. What a player.

Glad its all over... Till Fifa14. Oh the Horror.
Morbido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #205
Totally Dubbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbido View Post
Finally...

Blew 210k at 6pm on Wendesday and apart from David Silva got bugger all. Saw they were doing the 15k packs last night and got an IF in my second pack opened. Ibarbo, Colombian striker who I kept as I have a Colombian team. Seven goals in two online games. What a player.

Glad its all over... Till Fifa14. Oh the Horror.
nice one - I just opened a 15k pack and got a total resell value of under 3k...for everything inside...

Old 03-18-2013, 02:46 PM   #206
DopeGivesMeHope

DopeGivesMeHope's Gamercard
Probably opened 400+ packs and it still aint popped
DopeGivesMeHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:45 PM   #207
Shanooo92

Shanooo92's Gamercard
This achievement will be the death off me. After I hit the 85mil club value. I sold everything and spent all of it on packs and got nothing. I have yet to even get a player in a pack worth over 15k!

My 2 mates who play UT for fun and that have both got in forms. They were awful IF, but I don't care how good the player is. Be so much easier if they made the achievement that you could just buy an IF Even if the minimum buy was 100k would be easier!
Shanooo92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #208
mjstokes85

mjstokes85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanooo92 View Post
This achievement will be the death off me. After I hit the 85mil club value. I sold everything and spent all of it on packs and got nothing. I have yet to even get a player in a pack worth over 15k!

My 2 mates who play UT for fun and that have both got in forms. They were awful IF, but I don't care how good the player is. Be so much easier if they made the achievement that you could just buy an IF Even if the minimum buy was 100k would be easier!
I have pretty much sold everything in my club now bar my first team and have around 60k to spend, last roll of the dice.

1 vs 100
Old 03-22-2013, 10:01 AM   #209
mcgive

McGive's Gamercard
I have spent more than 500,000 coins on mainly gold packs in this game and 1000s of Microsoft points. I have not got one decent player in a pack never mind an in form player. The odds of getting this achievement are near impossible.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:43 AM   #210
DieSel0lz

Diesel0lz's Gamercard
Quote:
I have pretty much sold everything in my club now bar my first team and have around 60k to spend, last roll of the dice.
How did you get on......no luck on IF i take it.
Congrats on Morbido yet im so jealous he got it lol.Im keeping to my plan,i have tried many times spending 100-150k on weds nights and it just doesnt work for me so when i hit 500k im spending the lot on gold packs till either i get it or i run out of money.just going to buy,open and discard so i can open the most packs in the shortest time.

Im currently at 375k in the bank.Should be about another week i reckon then i will post my findings on here.
Im still convinced that if i had used fifa points id have it by now.