PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-14-2012, 01:14 PM   #931
Priit3

Priit3's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokenunfixed View Post
anyway my beef right now is for the "Rambo" assignment. Part of it requires you to get 5 multi-kills, meaning 4 or more kills in under a second. This is impossible for me to do. I can only get 3 hahaha oh well.
Try Operation Metro conquest and when you see other team trapped/stucked then flank and c4 them, i just got RAMBO done by that way, good luck!

Priit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #932
unbrokenunfixed

UnbrokenUnfixed's Gamercard
Thanks dude I appreciate it. Too bad I've tried this method too The assignments honestly keep me playing bf3 other than it being my favorite game to play on the 360 besides red dead. I'm just stuck on the rambo assignment daahhhhhhhhhhh

UnbrokenUnfixed

How can one fix something which is not broken?
unbrokenunfixed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:49 AM   #933
Hairycleavege

Campaign sucks

It has glitched out on me so much. Can't beat the third mission on hard because it wont count an objective. Fucking awesome -_- Thank you Dice for making me rely on AI, and not having the ability to program anything.
Hairycleavege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 07:22 AM   #934
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Kaffarov is by far the worst SP mission in the game. on hard the enemies are all the typical dead-aim crack shots you expect this far into a FPS, plus you get the added bonus of your Russian buddies splitting up all the time and making you go by yourself. cause THAT's cool. couple that with how the game makes you do 90% of the heavy lifting on every mission. i just did the part where you have to go through this shooting course where enemies pop up and shoot at you...while all your buddies do is breach a door and walk through a 30 foot hallway and meet you on the other side. yeah cause that was important.

the campaign just suffers from the same thing most squad based shooters do, which is your squad being little to no use. i realize the main draw is multiplayer, but seems no point to add a campaign if its just gonna suck anyway.

Last edited by shinobigarth; 01-05-2013 at 07:24 AM.
shinobigarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:15 PM   #935
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
The campaign is the worst campaign I've ever played in any game. But fortunately the multiplayer mostly makes up for it. My only complaint is that the sniper rifles they start you off with SUCK BALLS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I think Halo: Reach is the best Halo game and should be played by everyone.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:00 AM   #936
Rasp

The "Rent A Server" idea is good in theory, but in reality. You can can no longer play rush because all the servers I join give the attacking team 500 tickets, which is almost impossible to win as the defending team. I've won once out of probably 30 matches I've played since re-buying the game.
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #937
mark197205

mark197205's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasp View Post
The "Rent A Server" idea is good in theory, but in reality. You can can no longer play rush because all the servers I join give the attacking team 500 tickets, which is almost impossible to win as the defending team. I've won once out of probably 30 matches I've played since re-buying the game.

There are plenty of Dice servers you can play on.

Games at 100% = 9 (8 retail, 1 XBLA)
Games being worked on = A few..
mark197205 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:38 AM   #938
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Grenades and explosives are broken. Seriously, I shot an RPG at a dude and it blew up underneath his feet and it took out 64% of his health. Plus, a very boring and linear level design and a poor story drag my rating down to a 7.5 out of 10. Multiplayer is flawless, single player is losing it back. If you want a good single player campaign, play Call of Duty, but if you want a very engaging multiplayer, play Battlefield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I think Halo: Reach is the best Halo game and should be played by everyone.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #939
DStyles
Banned User

DStyles23's Gamercard
Not really bitching but lol@one admin kicking me out of his server because I t-bagged him and not kicking two of his teammates who where glitching on one of the B2K maps.
DStyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #940
Eddy FIN

Eddy FIN's Gamercard
l wish more people appreciated the effect of suppressive fire and tried to go for fire superiority. Sometimes an enemy pins down a group of guys and no one returns fire, they just duck and peek until something happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ZIONZxBLOOD View Post
Grenades and explosives are broken. Seriously, I shot an RPG at a dude and it blew up underneath his feet and it took out 64% of his health.
Rockets and the 40mm do less damage close-range to stop people using them as shotguns.
Eddy FIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #941
Toaster Forster

seasick sausage's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasp View Post
Go to your server browser and type in block capitals ALL-OUT RUSH then....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark197205 View Post
There are plenty of Dice servers you can play on.
... you will see what he ^^ says, DICE only servers. look down the right hand side and see which has a full healthy ping then join or make your favourite, i only ever play on DICE or EA servers. I wish more players would do this search as there's loads of empty official servers.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:36 PM   #942
UKevin

UKevin33's Gamercard
Coop is terrible and so are menu load times.

I like the coop missions themselves but they keep glitching and making me do them over.

400/400 | 200/200 on:
Jetpack Joyride | Minecraft | Comic Jumper

XBOX Gamer since the 25th of December 2012.
10000 with "In Memory of Petruccio" (AC II) | 11th of March 2013

UKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #943
tripleb2k

BobZombie3k's Gamercard

Awards Showcase GRID 2 Award   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
After playing a lot of other shooters, this game still feels completely broken. I used to love it but on console, this game isn't that good.
CTF maybe the most frustrating game mode I have ever played. I'm about ready to break my disc.
All this time and the knife is still the biggest piece of shit in this game. Everything has been buffed/nerfed except the knife. it remains completely broken.

Last edited by tripleb2k; 03-17-2013 at 08:37 PM.
tripleb2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #944
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
After playing a lot of other shooters, this game still feels completely broken. I used to love it but on console, this game isn't that good.
They've been fixing things more and more each patch. Not as broken as it used to be at least!

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #945
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
OK, what is with this game constantly telling me to insert the Multiplayer disc whenever I try loading up MP. And now, it told me to insert the MP disc, I clicked A and it told me to insert the Single Player disc, and gave me no other option.

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:01 AM   #946
BBDrew84

BBDrew's Gamercard

I have only been able to play EndGame for what seemed to me like minutes because my POS Ford decided that the Water Pump Gasket was going to take a piss on the way home Tues. I spent most of the day Tuesday tracking down all the parts. Today I spent 5 hours after work taking 1/3rd of my engine compartment apart so I could remove the Water Pump. Just to find out the new Water Pump is for a DOHV and my Engine is just a OHV, the store sold me the wrong one. First world problems I know but fuck me I anticipated on playing EG for at least 10 hours by now

Last edited by BBDrew84; 03-14-2013 at 06:04 AM.
BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:49 PM   #947
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
I've been banned (not kicked) from three different CQ servers and not even sure why..I've been using a variety of weapons switching from PP19 - MK5 - AEK yet their server banners just mention no xbow/shotguns/C4 etc.. lol what a bitch.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:12 PM   #948
Kunduz

Herr Karamell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Why does admins hate me? I still am not be able to play on rented servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
In that case, people will have to download more RAM for it. Consoles have come a long way since they first appeared, so this is very possible.
Kunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:53 AM   #949
CrimsonEd

CrimonEd117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
only one so far: lag
What about the fact that we don't get the silenced magnum with laser sight?
At least we got the M1911 S-TAC though...
CrimsonEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:57 AM   #950
CrimsonEd

CrimonEd117's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokenunfixed View Post
Thanks dude I appreciate it. Too bad I've tried this method too The assignments honestly keep me playing bf3 other than it being my favorite game to play on the 360 besides red dead. I'm just stuck on the rambo assignment daahhhhhhhhhhh
I was stuck on the last multikill, the rest I had gotten accidentally or with tanks, etc. But if you have not gotten it yet, try playing on the defending side in rush during Operation Metro.

Once they take the ticket office base, set up a crumb trail of C4 and wait a few seconds.

The enemy is bound to pass by, as long as you set up in a high traffic area.
If you get lucky, this will do it.
I think I managed to get 5 kills at once.
CrimsonEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:27 PM   #951
Noisy Neighbour

Noisy neighbour's Gamercard
Im surprised the developers of this game have not been physically harmed by anyone who has tried or completed this game on hard. I love a bit of a challenge and have enjoyed every game i've played on hard but after finishing this campaign i feel like i've lost years off my life. When you are unable to run past a timed section with enemies shooting that you don't have time to kill and you die 27 fucking times then that is bad fucking programming! Argh! its over now though... all is good.

Assassin's Creed ~ Trine 2

Notable completions:

Burnout Revenge ~ Far Cry Instincts Predator
Noisy Neighbour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #952
HuskyHuscarl

C0MPLY 0R D13's Gamercard
Admins who kick you for killing them.
On CTF and people putting land mines, C4 or claymores all around the flag.
People seeing you on the killcam thing and running across the whole entire map just to kill you because now they know where you are.
Camping around spawn areas.
No, I think that's about it for now!
Old 04-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #953
FreiZeitGeipel

FreiZeitGeipel's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by i NatrlKilla i View Post
OK, what is with this game constantly telling me to insert the Multiplayer disc whenever I try loading up MP. And now, it told me to insert the MP disc, I clicked A and it told me to insert the Single Player disc, and gave me no other option.

Yeah, I am having the same issue. It first occured after downloading End Game / latest patch. When the game asks you to insert the multiplayer disc, just wait a few seconds and the game will recognize that the correct disc is inserted. As you already mentioned, if you push the B button it´ll ask you to insert the singleplayer disc. From this point all you can do is either insert SP disc or go back to the dashboard to restart the game.

Last edited by FreiZeitGeipel; 04-07-2013 at 04:01 PM.
FreiZeitGeipel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 04:23 AM   #954
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Angry

EA Games can suck the fattest of fat dicks. How in the fuck are they still in business?????? They count their money by the ton, but can't be bothered to do something to ensure that the servers can support their games??? I hope each and every one of those fuckers choke on their paychecks.

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #955
gravelandx88

gravelandx88's Gamercard
Getting 'Bad Luck' is irritating. Most recently in Firestorm. I was hopping along the bunny trail and I die.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #956
gravelandx88

gravelandx88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyHuscarl View Post
Admins who kick you for killing them.
On CTF and people putting land mines, C4 or claymores all around the flag.
People seeing you on the killcam thing and running across the whole entire map just to kill you because now they know where you are.
Camping around spawn areas.
No, I think that's about it for now!
Ain't that the truth lol. Happened to me a few days ago. As soon as the game started in Caspian Border CQ. I fly the jet past flag D and eject near the boundary line. As im parachuting down, I see someone driving the buggy. I lock on with Javelin and fire. After the kill, I got banned.
Old 04-13-2013, 11:29 PM   #957
Nitnoid

haZZmaTTaZZ's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravelandx88 View Post
Ain't that the truth lol. Happened to me a few days ago. As soon as the game started in Caspian Border CQ. I fly the jet past flag D and eject near the boundary line. As im parachuting down, I see someone driving the buggy. I lock on with Javelin and fire. After the kill, I got banned.
Maybe it wasn't the fact that you killed a buggy, but rather, that you bailed on a perfectly good jet that someone could have flown and got some points for kills with? Nobody knows the exact reason why someone gets kicked/banned.
Nitnoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:30 AM   #958
KnightOfTruth

Slye Knight's Gamercard
Anyone else experiencing more system freezes than normal?! Last two nights I've been in pretty awesome games and at 3 different times when I'm about to either a) get an achievement or b) try something random, the system locks up - didn't remember it doing that this often in the past, but I could be wrong...

By the way, do you lose kills/unlocks when it freezes? One of these matches was at 2+hr round with 900 tickets or something... I sure hope not :-/

Currently looking for Online Boosting help with:
Mortal Kombat vs. DC, SSFIV, BF:BC1, AC:Brotherhood
(if you see a game in my played list, I can probably still help you with it)
KnightOfTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #959
Kaiyo

KaiyoOrganiz000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Damn boyfriend method with the shotguns... Darn @holes piss me off....
Edit: Also is it just me or is there more camping than usual and it pisses me off???.

Last edited by Kaiyo; 04-29-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:15 AM   #960
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Begin rant: To all of you stupid fuckers who don't play the objective... I hope your fucking consoles catch fire. End rant.

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote