PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-16-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
leprekon

Leprekon666's Gamercard
Special Challenge Advance

Ok I been playing all day trying to win and seems like a lot of people don't realize that everytime you take a tower slayers spawn. How hard is it for people to not run for the castle. Even when people use meteor or tornado, no one seems to help. Reg mode is a walk in the park. It's very fustratting was in all day trying to win
leprekon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
DMV

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Truth be told, people have to be told that taking down the towers is not a good idea. I had to be told this, and after thinking about it, immediately listened to the advice.
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #3
leprekon

Leprekon666's Gamercard
Nothing's better then seeing like 6 slayers on a big ass map and by the time the castle is breached its pointless.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
smashingrascal

smashingrascal's Gamercard
That's always been a problem when playing with random players. Be it Happy wars or another game.
There are a couple of thing that Is really anoying in the hard special challenge.

People not noticing that a slayer spawns when you destroy a tower or someone attacking a slayer when your trying to lure it in a trap.
That are some off the most fustrating things for the special challenge in my opinion.

But there isn't much you can do about it. People just won't listen.
smashingrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:37 AM   #5
leprekon

Leprekon666's Gamercard
Ya, I kind of have up on the advance mode as I rather level up to 50 then waste time tryig to get the premium items. I got the reg items so I guess that's enough.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:55 AM   #6
InsaneKane87

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I see it all the time, the whole team ready to attack the castle and then one player who doesn't know how it goes spawns 1-3 slayers. I've noticed too if you can get on the guns in the enemies castle and shoot the boss it's a good way to distract him to take the tower. This challenge is a shame tho how it's basically forcing you to get MVP just to get the good weapons because all I've ever gotten was 1,500 happy stars. If the thing was really random I would get something different. What's worse is the special item is right after the 1,500 stars so it's like the middle finger to you each time.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:27 AM   #7
Tanaka Futaba

djt nekooyabun's Gamercard
I totally agree. And one of the most under utilized feature in the game is the "RB" command. I've used it to command "This way" to stop other players taking down a tower and it fails every single time (frustrated). Also, from hundred of gameplays, I've only encountered once with random player to stand and let a slayer build gun for easy take down.
Tanaka Futaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #8
DMV

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanaka Futaba View Post
I totally agree. And one of the most under utilized feature in the game is the "RB" command. I've used it to command "This way" to stop other players taking down a tower and it fails every single time (frustrated). Also, from hundred of gameplays, I've only encountered once with random player to stand and let a slayer build gun for easy take down.
No one listens to commands. Matter of fact, I use it a lot, but not to talk to others. Before the game starts, I say negative comments just because.

People just don't know how to play. I just met a Lvl 50 in a lobby full of under leveled players, and he wasn't doing much of anything to help me out, considering these low levels really don't know what they're doing. I can't blame them, but I can't be everywhere on the map in seconds. Just don't know how to play.
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote