PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Forza Horizon > Rally Expansion Pack
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-18-2013, 06:58 AM   #31
KillrNut

KillrNut's Gamercard
A fine achievement guide, but there is one inaccuracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappe x360a View Post

Horizon Rally Champion 75G
Become the Horizon Rally Champion.
[color=red]There are 7 Rally events in the DLC and each of them have 4 stages. At first you need to complete and win the 6 Rally events in order to unlock the Final Rally.

This is not true. I only won two of the first six events, but did well enough in the other four that I earned enough points to unlock the final. I have this achievement and I never did win those four events.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:43 PM   #32
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Cops N' Robbers - Tier 1   The Mighty Duck Face   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - Scotty   5,000 Posts   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
nice guide! but that harder driving achievement is so fucking hard. how the hell are people doing this? ive been trying for like an hour, restarting the same stage and my nerves can't take any more

just need to rant a little, that horizon 100% is getting further away.

EDIT: am i missing something, here. i can't even break position 40 trying to get harder driving. im driving perfectly too, not crashing or over revving, or even going too slow, yet after watching Maka's video, im practically doing the same as him, but placing almost at the bottom, i even bought the same car and upgraded it so it was the same as his.

Max Clubs FAQs l Staff Clubs l Subscriber Clubs l Challenge/Franchise Clubs

NEED HELP DOING THE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS ON TWO WORLDS II!!

Last edited by Scotty; 03-01-2013 at 09:38 PM.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #33
Don Jose

Don Jose's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
nice guide! but that harder driving achievement is so fucking hard. how the hell are people doing this? ive been trying for like an hour, restarting the same stage and my nerves can't take any more

just need to rant a little, that horizon 100% is getting further away.

EDIT: am i missing something, here. i can't even break position 40 trying to get harder driving. im driving perfectly too, not crashing or over revving, or even going too slow, yet after watching Maka's video, im practically doing the same as him, but placing almost at the bottom, i even bought the same car and upgraded it so it was the same as his.
I know it sucks to hear this: but it can take some serious practice, and practically memorizing the correct driving line to get the best run. It took me a few tries before I was able to get the run I did for the video I posted. (I followed SatNight's advice and not Maka's but they are roughly the same) For me it also helps to use either the cockpit camera or the bumper cam, since I tend to miss my turns when I'm in the other camera modes.

Sorry I can't help more. Good luck.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #34
Scotty
Max Clubs Bard

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Cops N' Robbers - Tier 1   The Mighty Duck Face   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - Scotty   5,000 Posts   Subscriber Clubs Baron   Road Map - Platinum   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Donator - Level 5   Staff Club - troy0891   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jose View Post
I know it sucks to hear this: but it can take some serious practice, and practically memorizing the correct driving line to get the best run. It took me a few tries before I was able to get the run I did for the video I posted. (I followed SatNight's advice and not Maka's but they are roughly the same) For me it also helps to use either the cockpit camera or the bumper cam, since I tend to miss my turns when I'm in the other camera modes.

Sorry I can't help more. Good luck.
Thanks, mate. ill try again, i did make some progress last night, i actually managed to get to 17th, so im improving. The plus side is how great this game is, or else i would have given up immediately.

EDIT: HAHA! finally done it. someone hug me

Max Clubs FAQs l Staff Clubs l Subscriber Clubs l Challenge/Franchise Clubs

NEED HELP DOING THE ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS ON TWO WORLDS II!!

Last edited by Scotty; 03-02-2013 at 03:23 PM.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #35
Zm4rc0

Zm4rc0's Gamercard
So I've downloaded this. And now that I want to play it, the game says that I have to download the dlc (& I did!). So when I pres "a" to download it, the game says that its free. Now I'm REdownloading this the 4th time (my last try), what else can I do if this wont work 'again'?
Zm4rc0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:18 PM   #36
KillrNut

KillrNut's Gamercard
the harder driving achievement is the bane of my existence. I just can't do it, using the guides and even rewinds. UGH.

EDIT: finally got it, maybe some 30 attempts later.

Last edited by KillrNut; 04-20-2013 at 11:40 AM.
KillrNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #37
St Helens RLFC

St Helens RLFC's Gamercard
only need 1 achievement and its the "Ghostbuster"

ive just won 7 ralleys in a row an was 1st all the way apart from a couple of stages :S

how the hell have i not got this, is it glitched?
St Helens RLFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #38
Naberios

Naberios's Gamercard
Thanks for getting the guide up. Listing Specific stages to use for the achievements with specific stage requirements would be nice. Thanks to Maka for doing that for us.
Old 01-22-2014, 02:37 PM   #39
Marviewarvie

Marviewarvie's Gamercard
After reading Scotty's post I feel a lot better. Glad I'm not the only one finding the difficulty level a tad high.

Or finding my skill level rather low....

I'll go for the difficulty..... yeah, that'll be it.
Marviewarvie is offline   Reply With Quote