PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > The Maximum Clubs and Leaderboards > Staff Clubs and Leaderboard
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
THE DEADLY DOG's Vengeance for All Club

The Tale of Man and His Vengeance - A Little Backstory.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

To be a member of
THE DEADLY DOG's select group you must have maximum points in the following club threads:

Then you must post your gamertag in the "Sign-Up Staff Clubs & Leaderboard" Thread. Thank you.

"They denied me my history and it was cruel. They told me it wouldn't work and I wept. They said the games you chose will never do and I vowed to return. I have returned, but instead of completing my club easily you will now have to slave to achieve what you desire. Do you think you can achieve the genre gap? Are you able to bridge the co-existence between separate worlds that are so unique to each other it could only be seen as absolutely blasphemy that they were ever put together?

I extend you no sympathy, show you no compassion, assist you in no way (although I did do the G&R for TCC so maybe I should take that down). Technicalities.. drat.

NEEDLESS TO SAY! Welcome to dirty, unkept, untamed, illegitimate, unregulated vengeance. Complete me if you dare. Want to compare yourself to the Gods themselves? Complete my club and then come to me so you may take your place among the true deities."

[1 Members have completed this staff club]

A
None Currently.

B
None Currently.

C
None Currently.

D
None Currently.

E
None Currently.

F
None Currently.

G
None Currently.

H
None Currently.

I
None Currently.

J
None Currently.

K
None Currently.

L
None Currently.

M
None Currently.

N
None Currently.

O
None Currently.

P
None Currently.

Q
None Currently.

R
None Currently.

S
None Currently.

T
THE DEADLY DOG.

U
None Currently.

V
None Currently.

W
None Currently.

X
None Currently.

Y
None Currently.

Z

None Currently.

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ Feelings grow into hopes || Ready for Persona 5 and Dreamfall Chapters! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~

Last edited by HadMatters13; 09-23-2014 at 11:58 AM.
Closed Thread