PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-21-2012, 02:36 AM   #1
The Machine 715

The Wipplash's Gamercard
Employee of the Month... LEGIT

How hard is it to do this? I'm a little short on money right now, so i'm trying to make this game last as long as I can. I'll probably go for level 50 legit, but what i'm curious about is whether this achievement is feasible to get in player matches. I play with a friend and i'd have no problem going on opposite teams to coordinate some of these during the match, but is it still even possible?

I recently started a new gamertag, The Machine 407, and will NOT be on the old one (The Machine 715) anymore, so any messages or friend requests should go to the new one.
The Machine 715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:09 PM   #2
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
It's very possible. Off the top of my head the ones you might have trouble with are Greater Variety, Triple Escape, and possibly Mid-Air and the rest are pretty easy for the most part.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:22 AM   #3
The Machine 715

The Wipplash's Gamercard
I've been going for extreme variety. I honestly don't think i've EVER played a game that makes me as upset and angry as this one does. I can't tell you how many times i've had everything go my way up until the 14th bonus, and suddenly I start climbing the wrong walls, assassinating the wrong people, missing all of my chances and getting killed while milliseconds away from my target.

I've NEVER had such a run of bad luck as i've been having in this game, it's ridiculous. I really don't want to boost it because I feel like that's all i've been doing lately and I want to prove to myself that I can score this legit, but damn... My entire day today was ruined because of this game.

I recently started a new gamertag, The Machine 407, and will NOT be on the old one (The Machine 715) anymore, so any messages or friend requests should go to the new one.
Old 09-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #4
Planet Chuck

planet chuck's Gamercard
I don't think extreme variety will be as hard as getting untouchable. I would keep track of the ones you got though. Nothing is more frustrating than thinking you have all the qualifications to get an achievement and realizing you missed one.

Planet Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
Robbo1991

Robbo1991's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Machine 715 View Post
I've been going for extreme variety. I honestly don't think i've EVER played a game that makes me as upset and angry as this one does. I can't tell you how many times i've had everything go my way up until the 14th bonus, and suddenly I start climbing the wrong walls, assassinating the wrong people, missing all of my chances and getting killed while milliseconds away from my target.

I've NEVER had such a run of bad luck as i've been having in this game, it's ridiculous. I really don't want to boost it because I feel like that's all i've been doing lately and I want to prove to myself that I can score this legit, but damn... My entire day today was ruined because of this game.
Then boost this one,buy assassins creed revelations and do all the base 1000G online achievements legit. This game is impossible to play now without getting a party because your waiting ages for a match for it to then say there isn't any. Revelations you can get into a game relatively quick and the only difficult achievement on the base 1000G is getting to level 20 as for the DLC ones theres a few thats easy to get yourself but others will have to be boosted.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:03 AM   #6
The Machine 715

The Wipplash's Gamercard
That bad luck I was talking about?

Me and my buddy were on opposite teams in a Manhunt match, and we finally nailed it and got every bonus we needed to for defense, so that the next round would be a piece of cake. Next round starts, and guess what? I have no HUD, no target indicator, or ability counter. I tried respawning - didn't help.

What in God's name is wrong with this game? I've never in my life experienced a string of bad luck like the one i've been on these past few days...

Old 09-24-2012, 01:30 AM   #7
pedgz

pedgz's Gamercard
up until revelations came out with its 2 multiplayer dlcs, i talked to some players who said they still managed to get their extreme variety legit (february 2012). right now, what with this game almost 2 years old and ac3 coming out in roughly a month, there isn't enough players playing this unless its a boosting session. i tried finding a match recently and i ended up turning off the 360. i know you wanna get it legit, even i tried going for it, but it's pretty difficult, especially nowadays.
pedgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:03 AM   #8
SHawk996

shawk996's Gamercard
If you're short on money, and want to make this game last, you've got the right game my friend.

Shit, it's gonna take you 20 minutes to land a match...then people will drop out, and you'll have to start all over again. At this rate, around the year 2025 you will get 1250/1250 on this game. LOL

Oh, and I hate to be Captain Obvious, but if you're playing with a buddy, and "set up" some of the bonus's, THAT IS BOOSTING. Yes, really. It is. Playing the game with an ulterior motive other than "just playing the game" is boosting, whether you want to admit to it or not.
100k - Aug 9th 2012
Gamerscore goal complete...working on my completion percentage now.
Looking to boost: Gears 3, Rainbow Six Vegas
SHawk996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 12:28 PM   #9
Koldomordor

Koldomordor's Gamercard
Mid-air is not difficult, I have already done two times Legit (I'm level 26). End bonuses are also easy. "Extreme Variety" and "Triple Escape" are very very hard, don't feel bad for boosting them. Also boost the Role Model Achievement, it is nearly impossible to do legit.

-Greetings.
Koldomordor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
katanna85

katanna85's Gamercard
This is a real pain to get, I've been trying to nab it for awhile myself but the problem is there's only so much you can do before it becomes luck-reliant. Mid-air is easy to get but again, you have to rely on someone jumping around like a tool, all the pro players will stay on the ground normally unless half of the player base is running on roof tops, even then It's hard to get decent kills let alone trying for Hidden, Poison, etc. At the end of the day, I think its 70% skill and 40% luck for this.
katanna85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:15 AM   #11
Blue Radium

Blue Radium's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Of course it can be done, but getting a legit Extreme Variety, let alone getting a legit Triple Escape and Untouchable, will take a lot of time and frustration. They will all take a lot of skill, some luck, and playing with direct intent of getting the bonuses. A truly "legit" Role Model with a random from match making would be a nightmare, as you would have to coordinate with him over game chat and convince him to throw the game/play the match specifically to unlock Role Model.

Blue Radium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #12
The False Deity

the false deity's Gamercard
Triple Escape and Untouchable really arent that hard o.O
Id reccomend boosting Extreme Variety though..otherwise youl probably be playing brotherhood instead of Assasins Creed 42
The False Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:58 AM   #13
TheColorGray

TheSoupSandwich's Gamercard
Would possession of the Da Vinci DLC make Extreme Variety any simpler? The question had to be asked...
TheColorGray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:05 AM   #14
emblemman

That Guy086's Gamercard
I'm a little late, seems kinda hard to legit get this
emblemman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:19 AM   #15
BLAST KINETIC

BLAST KINETIC's Gamercard
That was my plan as well!....until I signed on this week and found the online is dead
BLAST KINETIC is offline   Reply With Quote