Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-18-2013, 04:21 AM   #1321
Wildmn34

Wildmn34's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
Had to be that annoying little girl with the bow who had that scene with Andrea when she first arrived at Woodbury. Karen I think? Shes the only one it could be, she was the right size, same hair color.
Can't be her. She got killed during the raid. Shot in the chest.

Thanks Rajeanero for the awesome work.
Wildmn34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:40 AM   #1322
StayonTarget
Chumps and Chumpettes!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
I know I've said this before, but the governor looks more like Qui-Gon than he does the character in the comic.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:23 AM   #1323
Akir388

Akir388's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
That was such a great episode, one of my favorites.

RIP awesome mustache, I mean Axel.

Sig made by Gackt
Akir388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:50 AM   #1324
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildmn34 View Post
Can't be her. She got killed during the raid. Shot in the chest.
Good, she was annoying.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #1325
Burning Karma

Send a message via MSN to Burning Karma

Burning Karma's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I don't think it was a great episode, honestly. The last fifteen minutes and the scene on the bridge with the Dixon brothers saved it. This episode sticks well to previous episodes in the series of having way too much filler.

"Lived, lives, will live."
"Died, dies, will die."
Burning Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #1326
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
I remember at the end of the previous episode when Rick is yelling at Laurie's ghost on the catwalk, Glenn gets Tyrese and his group out of that room. Did they kick Tyrese's group completely out of the prison or did Glenn move them to a different part of the prison?

Read them.... apply them.
AOS Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:22 PM   #1327
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I really enjoyed the episode myself, pumped for next week.

RIP Axel.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:52 PM   #1328
Gackt
Banned User

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Gackt   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   SOTF Winner   GSL 8 Winners   The Helping Hand   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze   Artist of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOS Puck View Post
I remember at the end of the previous episode when Rick is yelling at Laurie's ghost on the catwalk, Glenn gets Tyrese and his group out of that room. Did they kick Tyrese's group completely out of the prison or did Glenn move them to a different part of the prison?
I thought for sure they would still be around, but after last nights EP, on "The Talking Dead" show, Robert Kirkman said they were not in the prison, he wouldn't say where they went but he did say they weren't there, hence why they didn't show up during all the shooting.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #1329
Burnout x360a

M1KE 08's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
I thought for sure they would still be around, but after last nights EP, on "The Talking Dead" show, Robert Kirkman said they were not in the prison, he wouldn't say where they went but he did say they weren't there, hence why they didn't show up during all the shooting.
Which sucks, this show needs more of Chad Coleman's voice.

^ By Xerofox, thanks!
Twitter lSteam

Burnout x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:59 PM   #1330
StayonTarget
Chumps and Chumpettes!

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze
We all know when war breaks out that the L4D2 cast is going to come back and save the day and Rick and Coach are gonna be best friends and T-Dog 2.0 is everyone's favorite.

Old 02-18-2013, 08:15 PM   #1331
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Quote:
Ah, ok. I hadn't gotten the chance to watch Talking Dead yet so thanks for the answer.

Read them.... apply them.
AOS Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:51 AM   #1332
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
We all know when war breaks out that the L4D2 cast is going to come back and save the day and Rick and Coach are gonna be best friends and T-Dog 2.0 is everyone's favorite.
Ahh music to my ears.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:23 AM   #1333
Carmen563

So I hear they already started production. So it should be out sometime in October.
Carmen563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #1334
Drewdude1023

Drewdude1023's Gamercard
They need to bring back Morgan!!!
Drewdude1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:36 PM   #1335
twotonkoala

milehighkoala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewdude1023 View Post
They need to bring back Morgan!!!
I read somewhere that he will be making an appearance again sometime this season or next. I don't think Morgan's gone for good.

I was also curious who it was that jumped out of the truck (the one that "poops" zombies as Chris from the Talking Dead said). It almost looks like Andrea, but it's definitely not her. The only other person it could be was shot in the chest by Maggie.

I really liked the last couple episodes, but man that prison shootout was frustrating. Optical scopes, high powered assault rifles, and yet no one can hit a damn thing? C'mon. Rick should have had Martinez dead to rights, yet he hits the tree like a jackass. And Michonne was like, 10 feet from the governor, who wasn't moving, and can't hit him. I mean hell, just by the sheer number of bullets fired one random one should've clipped somebody.

And just when I was starting to like Axel, he up and gets shot in the face.
twotonkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #1336
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
What is the Governor's agenda? After he had the US soldiers killed I figured he straight up wanted to rule and thought the soldiers would side against him (which turns out they probably would). I was confused about him not wanting the prison, it seemed like a great location but he would rather see it retaken by walkers (not this season but late last season to Merle). This season he seems completely uninterested in running the town as Governor and obsessed with killing everyone not loyal to him. With his daughter dead (again) he can't be holding out for a cure, is he just acting out now? Sun Tsu would be shaking his head in disapproval at this conflict as there is absolutely nothing to be gained and so much to lose/lost already.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:46 PM   #1337
Bearded Bugs

Bearded Bugs's Gamercard

Great episode, but that "shootout" was painful to watch. I know a couple people finally got hit, but it took forever. Then as soon as they're back to shooting walkers, it's headshots all round.

Bearded Bugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:05 PM   #1338
niko da bos

asari command0's Gamercard

Quote:
I hope Tyrese can at least aim, because none of these people can shoot for shit. Rick can't hit a non moving target with a rifle...through a scope but with the pistol he's using an aimbot.
yeah i noticed that.. He seems pretty damn accurate with that pistol, granted he probably did use it for years when he was a sheriff. But common, Rick was shooting so bad he would've missed from 5 yards away. Maybe it had more to do with the timing of everything, i will give him the benefit of the doubt (since he was going crazy).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearded Bugs View Post
Great episode, but that "shootout" was painful to watch. I know a couple people finally got hit, but it took forever. Then as soon as they're back to shooting walkers, it's headshots all round.
lol the shootout got on my nerves as well, i didn't notice everyone went back to being crack shots when the walkers rolled in. Which by the way was SOO dirty, i mean i can see a war going on for battle of supplies in a appocolypse / revolution. but pouring zombies into their camp was rotton, i was so pissed he just stood in the middle of that wide open field... not shot once, wooow.
niko da bos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:21 PM   #1339
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum
Total Awards: 35 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearded Bugs View Post
Yeah..that's what threw me off. I even said that when we were watching it. They can headshot walkers every single time they fire a gun, but blow their ammo against the governor and his crew? And the governor was out in the open and no one could hit him?!
Old 02-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #1340
Burning Karma

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
What is the Governor's agenda? After he had the US soldiers killed I figured he straight up wanted to rule and thought the soldiers would side against him (which turns out they probably would). I was confused about him not wanting the prison, it seemed like a great location but he would rather see it retaken by walkers (not this season but late last season to Merle). This season he seems completely uninterested in running the town as Governor and obsessed with killing everyone not loyal to him. With his daughter dead (again) he can't be holding out for a cure, is he just acting out now? Sun Tsu would be shaking his head in disapproval at this conflict as there is absolutely nothing to be gained and so much to lose/lost already.

"Died, dies, will die."
Old 02-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #1341
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Didn't want to just write it like a normal human being?
Old 02-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #1342
Burning Karma

Quote:
Didn't want to just write it like a normal human being?
I felt a video would better sum up my thoughts, like a normal human being with access to YouTube.

"Died, dies, will die."
Old 02-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #1343
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Karma View Post
I felt a video would better sum up my thoughts, like a normal human being with access to YouTube.
Whatever, I don't buy that for a second (your explanation for the Governor). If that were the case, he would have no need for the town or the people he keeps in it. Also, people don't follow crazy and they don't just follow orders for orders sake. They need to believe what they are doing is right or necessary.

Last edited by Shinobi273; 02-21-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #1344
Burning Karma

Quote:
Whatever, I don't buy that for a second (your explanation for the Governor). If that were the case, he would have no need for the town or the people he keeps in it.
My point was, he lost his daughter (as you mentioned it), so now he just wants to see every one else go down with him. Just look at the smirk he has on his face during the shootout. Before that? He probably wanted the power that came with being in a leadership position. Buy it or not, I don't care.

"Died, dies, will die."
Old 02-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #1345
Gackt
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Karma View Post
My point was, he lost his daughter (as you mentioned it), so now he just wants to see every one else go down with him. Just look at the smirk he has on his face during the shootout. Before that? He probably wanted the power that came with being in a leadership position. Buy it or not, I don't care.
He would have done this even if his daughter was still undead. He's just demented. I don't think he plans on going down himself so that "taking people down with him" thing doesn't really work here.

As for the people following him, people in that kind of situation wouldn't need much to decide to follow someone. Silly scared people don't make rational decisions.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #1346
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Quote:
As for the people following him, people in that kind of situation wouldn't need much to decide to follow someone. Silly scared people don't make rational decisions.
I don't think his attack force was that scared and their attack made very little sense. There was obvious preperation made but if they had put a little thought into it they would have finished killing everyone in the prison and have brought more people. As it stands, the attack was mostly provocative, inviting reprisals.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:22 AM   #1347
StayonTarget
Chumps and Chumpettes!

It's Michael Caine. Words can not describe his point.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:24 AM   #1348
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
So I finally sat down and started watching the show. Had some problems staying away when I first tried a year ago. Caught up the first two seasons via Netflix, and I gotta say, it's a good show. There may be filler here and there, and sometimes the pacing can extremely slow, but it's not bad at all.

Thanks to the great Cpt Slaughter for the VGCE Show Logo!

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #1349
Bearded Bugs

Bearded Bugs's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko da bos View Post
lol the shootout got on my nerves as well, i didn't notice everyone went back to being crack shots when the walkers rolled in. Which by the way was SOO dirty, i mean i can see a war going on for battle of supplies in a appocolypse / revolution. but pouring zombies into their camp was rotton, i was so pissed he just stood in the middle of that wide open field... not shot once, wooow.
The Governor is obviously just incredibly unhinged.

Also, that scene was just a live-action version of Fortune from MGS2:

Bearded Bugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #1350
Gackt
Banned User

Starting to get more excited to see new episodes lately rather than just watching it to pick it apart and hate on it lol.

Oh did anyone see the new direct tv commercial with the walking dead theme to it? Daryl kills a walker in some woman's living room and he apologizes and she tells him to clean it up...was pretty funny.