PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-18-2013, 03:47 PM   #181
Arrie3

armandotjuh@live.nl's Gamercard
last time i played carreer with the spurs i bought Aubemeyang for his original worth that time ( 12 million) and i scored like 40 times with him and barcelona did a bid on aubemeyang and that was 15mil so i was in a trolly mood so i putted 35million as a counter bid and they accepted that... that really maked me laughing.

Click on sig for ninja defuse montage! !
Arrie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:43 AM   #182
vanHuyssteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
^^ Just curious -- Brisbane Roar are in the A-League (Australia). So, how were they in League 2? Are you playing with custom leagues?
Yip, just swapped Brisbane Roar with York City, seeing that brisbane is also a relatively weak team that fitted nicely with the rest of league two. Only difference is that brisbane strats with a 1.6mil transfer bugdet, but its still very low.
vanHuyssteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #183
Toams07
Why so serious?

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
OK, just a small update of my career with Ajax which I recently picked up again. Going to show which players have grown great/beyond their potential

Tomas Kalas - 88 CB
This guy is, in one word, insane. Nearly godlike. He is now 23 years old and the best defender in the world in terms of both overall and stats. He now has 86 Pace and 98 Strength, leaving almost every attacker in the world with no chance whatsoever.

Bought for: 4.5 million from Vitesse
Value: 29.5 million
Highest offer: 50.5 million from PSG (rejected)

People, for the last time; buy him in every career! He is a monster!

Karim Rekik - 79 CB
While his defensive stats aren't as great as Kalas', in physical terms he's incredible as well. 21 years old, 84 Pace and 95 Strength. Basically, I have a central defence of pacey tanks

Bought for: 2 million from Manchester City
Value: 8 million
Highest offer: 18 million by Barcelona (rejected)

Niklas Barkroth - 79 ST
While rated ''only'' 79, he's a beast. He has 96 Pace and 93 Dribbling. His Finishing is ''only'' 82, but he does have 90 Shot Power and 88 Curve.

Bought for: 400k from IFK Goteborg
Value: 14.5 million
Highest offer: 16 million by Tottenham (rejected)

Marcos Junior - 83 CF
23 years old, 97 Pace, 90 Dribbling and 89 Finishing. It's a shame he's got only 69 Stamina, otherwise he'd be playing 90 minute matches all year.

Bought for: 4.5 million from Fluminense
Value: 15 million
Highest offer: 18 million by Bayern Munich (rejected)

Lucas Piazon - 85 LW
Piazon decided to be 85 overall by the time he was 22. 92 Pace and 86 Dribbling. His potential is supposed to be 85, but I can still see him grow.

Bought for: 1.5 million from Chelsea
Value: 40 million
Highest offer: 45 million by PSG (rejected)

Viktor Fischer - 82 LW
22 years old, 84 Pace, 85 Dribbling and a potential of 87. He's gonna be competition for Lucas Piazon.

Bought for: Already had him
Value: 21.5 million
Highest offer: None

Biagio Pagani - 84 ST
A computer generated player who is just like Kalas: insane beyond words. He is 20 years old, Has 96 Pace, 80 Dribbling and 88 Finishing. Plus, he's 184 cm long giving him some strength for challenges as well.

Bought for: 10 million
Value: 42.5 million
Highest offer: 50.5 million from Barcelona (rejected)

Alejandro Jimenez Tejada - 80 CM
Central midfielder of 20 years old who is on his way to become my starting playmaker. 90 Pace, 83 Dribbling and 83 Passing. With 179 cm he also isn't even that small.

Bought for: 28.000 (scouted player)
Value: 20.5 million
Highest offer: None

At this moment, I have 4 players in my club who do not have ''high-potential'' status anymore. I am really looking forward to see all my players grow further and eventually have a 5* team build up with young, high-potential players.

Also, to prove the financial succes of this career, my transfer budget as it is right now;

Transfer Budget: 151 million
Wage budget: 640k

And over 150 million of transfer value in my club.
So guys, you know what to do next time in career

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #184
NachoNabz

NachoNabz's Gamercard
DENIZ AYCICEK

22 YEARS OLD - CAM - 58 OVR
HANNOVER 96

Why buy him you're thinking...POTENTIAL. I have no idea how but after buying Aycicek for 200k his OVR has rocketed to a point where he is now 87 OVR after only TWO seasons. He is now worth 28.5 million and here are his top stats:

95 Short Pass
93 Dribbling
92 Ball Control
91 Shot Power
90 Vision
88 Reactions
88 Att. Position
86 Long Pass
83 Long Shots

+Throw in 5* weak foot and you have a BEAST!

NachoNabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:38 AM   #185
MikeCorruption

MikeCorruption's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoNabz View Post
DENIZ AYCICEK

22 YEARS OLD - CAM - 58 OVR
HANNOVER 96

Why buy him you're thinking...POTENTIAL. I have no idea how but after buying Aycicek for 200k his OVR has rocketed to a point where he is now 87 OVR after only TWO seasons. He is now worth 28.5 million and here are his top stats:

95 Short Pass
93 Dribbling
92 Ball Control
91 Shot Power
90 Vision
88 Reactions
88 Att. Position
86 Long Pass
83 Long Shots

+Throw in 5* weak foot and you have a BEAST!
true story BUT do not purchase him during your first season, even if you play him every game he WILL NOT grow that much, he seems to be one of these "Glitch" players that have an insane rating after 1-2 seasons

MikeCorruption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:22 PM   #186
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I came across another one of those "weird" players in my 5th season. For the life of me, I can't remember his name though. =/ I'll have to check tonight and post it, but I know he plays in La Liga, he's 26 (so, he's probably 21 currently), I think he plays for Athletic Bilbao (??) and he's now rated the 3rd highest player in the game with an overall of 92. (Behind Messi & Lloris)
Eggnogga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:35 PM   #187
Rocco580

I started a career mode with Arsenal , but I don't know who should I buy for the RM position. Gaitan or Shaqiri ?
Rocco580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:22 AM   #188
GuySmiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocco580 View Post
I started a career mode with Arsenal , but I don't know who should I buy for the RM position. Gaitan or Shaqiri ?

Thomas Rogic is a center mid but does well for me on the wing ...
GuySmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:24 AM   #189
Nykstukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCorruption View Post
true story BUT do not purchase him during your first season, even if you play him every game he WILL NOT grow that much, he seems to be one of these "Glitch" players that have an insane rating after 1-2 seasons
Damn it! I heard about his incredible stat rises and bought him in my first season at Fleetwood Town. He was useless and hit is early, low cap and never got past it.

Still, my front line of Neymar (92) and Hume (fictional striker) (also 92) make up for it.
Nykstukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:02 PM   #190
lfc4life

SoloRobbo123's Gamercard
Just started a career with tranmere rovers and only have a transfer budget of 300k. Got any suggestions for players i should get?
lfc4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:13 PM   #191
Nykstukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc4life View Post
Just started a career with tranmere rovers and only have a transfer budget of 300k. Got any suggestions for players i should get?
A quick read through the thread, especially Boomerang Cat's output will serve you right.

Buy Deniz Aycicek in the 2nd season and not the first as well...
Old 03-16-2013, 11:23 AM   #192
owenrobbo1

owbo2001's Gamercard
Cool shrewsbury career mode

i got shrewsbury town into the prem this is my team

lindergaard 79
christie 67 (he speedster and only 19)
manga 82
vlaar 79
??? forgot

jon taylor 71
nzonzi 82
adam johnson 82

weiser 71 loanee
icardi 75 loanee
maggio 72 signed from free agents

i have a lot of young scouted players

gavin blyth 73
lasse andreasen 72
owenrobbo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:36 PM   #193
AJayG

think im in my forth season now and i was searching for young talent and malaga had this 19yr old striker called torres belen? he was rated 92 its pretty insane how good he is. i also found a defender called da silva fernandez cant remember where from but hes went up to 93 after a season or so.
AJayG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:28 PM   #194
NachoNabz

NachoNabz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCorruption View Post
Oh shit. I started a new career and bought him in the first season. He has gone up to 68 after 1 season though so is it still possible for him to get that high potential or am I screwed? Hope it isn't the latter...

Old 03-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #195
mott1993

mott1993's Gamercard
Probably something I should've posted when I actually started, but I am in a Bristol City career mode, in my fourth season. This is something where I haven't played any games, just simming.

1st Season: 11th in Championship
2nd Season: 2nd in Championship (Promoted)
3rd Season: A respectable 12th in the Premier League

My Team is: (Name - Rating (Increase from start) - Value (when signed))

GK: Tom Heaton - 78 (68) - 3m (From the start)
RB: Brendan Moloney - 74 (62) - 1.4m (From the start)
CB: Craig Dawson - 75 (68) - 1.8m (Start of 4th season)
CB: Tim Ream - 77 (70) - 2.2m (January, 2nd season)
LB: Greg Cunningham - 76 (68) - 2.2m (From the start)
RM: Paul Anderson - 77 (66) - 2.7m (From the start)
CM: Liam Kelly - 80 (68) - 5.5m (From the start)
CM: Michael Jacobs - 77 (63) - 3m (Start of 3rd season)
LM: Callum McManaman - 74 (68) - 2.1m (Start of 4th season)
ST: Maxamillian Beister - 76 (73) - 3.8m (Start of 4th season)
ST: Steven Davies - 79 (69) - 4.6m (From the Start)

SUBS
David Nugent - 72 (72) - 1.3m (Start of 3rd season)
Will Hughes - 74 (60) - 4.6m (January, 3rd season) ONLY 20 Y/O
Ashley Westwood - 73 (65) - 1.1m (Start of 3rd season)
Elliott Bennett - 73 (69) - 1.4m (Start of 4th season)
Oliver Norwood - 71 (65) - 1m (Start of 4th season)
Adrian Mariappa - 75 (73) - 1.6m (Start of 3rd season)
Gabriel Agbonlahor - 74 (74) - 2.3m (Start of 3rd season)

As you can see, a lot of the players have grown a lot, looking forward to seeing the future rating of Will Hughes

The numbers in brackets are the ratings at the start of the 1st season, went through all the teams and looked for them.

I am going to start a new career with a different team, just need to pick a team, but will still carry this one on

mott1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:55 AM   #196
Nykstukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoNabz View Post
Oh shit. I started a new career and bought him in the first season. He has gone up to 68 after 1 season though so is it still possible for him to get that high potential or am I screwed? Hope it isn't the latter...
Nope, he's stuck like that. Happened to me as well :-(
Old 03-21-2013, 06:44 PM   #197
NachoNabz

NachoNabz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykstukas View Post
Nope, he's stuck like that. Happened to me as well :-(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....oo ooooo...oo!!!

Old 03-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #198
razorbrent

razorbrent's Gamercard
Started w FC Dallas, 4 fun & long seasons later, 5 star

It takes a lot of work, but now that I have read this forum and worked the system long enough, I just added El Shaaraway and James Rodriguez and Szczęsny to my club that already had Neymar and Adryan.

Only frustration now, of course, is that I obviously can't be promoted nor play in the Champions League. But having become a 5-star team means that I no longer have issues convincing top Euro players to come over. Until that time, I found that bringing the best underrated Brazilians and Mexicans up to the US was the best way to build (Lucas, Cassio, Espericueta, Neymar, Adryan, etc.)
razorbrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:33 PM   #199
mott1993

mott1993's Gamercard
End of January update for me (Bristol City, 4th season)

Transfers:
In: Scott Allan - 2.5m WBA
Samuel Umtiti - 1.4m + Ben Mee - Lyon
Andreas Weimann - 1.4 + Gabby Agbonlahor - Aston Villa

Out: Ashley Westwood - 750k - Aston Villa
Joe Bryan - 650k - Leeds
Paul Anderson - 3.9m - Manchester City

Current team is: (Name - rating (increase from start of season) - value)

GK: Tom Heaton - 79(+1) - 3m
RB: Brendan Moloney - 76(+2) - 2.2m
CB: Craig Dawson - 76(+1) - 2.5m
CB: Tim Ream - 79(+2) - 3.2m
LB: Greg Cunningham - 78(+2) - 3.2m
RM: Liam Kelly - 81(+1) - 5.5m
CM: Will Hughes - 76(+3) - 6.5m
CM: Scott Allan - 77(+1) - 3.3m
LM: Michael Jacobs - 79(+2) - 4.3m
ST: Maximillian Beister - 78(+2) - 4.6m
ST: Steven Davies - 81(+2) - 6.5m

Subs:
Oliver Norwood - 73(+2) - 1.3m
Adrian Mariappa - 75(0) - 1.5m
Jordan Ibe - 66(+3) - Loan
Samuel Umtiti - 74(0) - 3.4m
Andreas Weimann - 76(+1) - 3.8m
Callum McManaman - 76(+3) - 2.7m
Elliott Bennett - 73(0) - 1.4m

Heaton, Davies, Jacobs and Dawson have all been called into the England squad as well

Nearing the end of the season so will have that ready soon, most likely

mott1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #200
vanHuyssteen

Exclamation World class career FC Sion

Something I really enjoy doing is bringing one team from another league and putting them into the Npower League 2 and working my way up to the premier league and ultimately champions league. However, simming games is easy compared to actually playing each and every game, considering in league 2 there are 46 league games, and roughly 10 more cup games which includes Capital one, FA Cup and the J Paint Trophy, and sometimes the play-offs as well. So in one season I can potentially play 60+ games, which takes up days to do.

Anyway, I started a career with FC Sion, and since playing on world class I found it very difficult with a low rated team and struggled a lot early on, but the inconsistancy in league 2 teams helped me to sneak to a narrowly won league title, and my second season started just as dry, with fans treatening me and telling me I need improvements at the back with some added suggestions... which I also didn't understand, because they tell you to buy Vertongen, which cost 8m, and yet they know i only have a 2m transfer bugdet?

My biggest problem i noted was that my teams keeper was somehow glitched. And you would probly think it's world class and I don't know how to defend, but if you could see what my keeper does, you say to yourself: "it's almost like playing Hitman Fifa, every time the ball goes to the keeper I pop him in the head and he falls like a sack of potatoes", because that's honestly what happens every time someone shoots or heads the ball to the keeper. He looks like a citten being freightened and desperately tries to punch the ball whilst falling backwards.

So how do I know that it's a glitch? Well im a fan of awesome kits, and FC Sion has on of those awesome kits, except my keeper. For home he has a plain purple, and by purple I mean ugly pink shirt, but the away kit or his second kit is yellow with all the sponsors and stuff. But starting my secong season i noticed his yellow shirt no longer had the sponsors and the stuffs, so... yip, that's my conclusion. After 4 keepers in as little as 2 seasons ( Jack Butland, Nicola Leali, David Ospina and some other dude) I realised my game was hacked by Hitman
vanHuyssteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #201
NachoNabz

NachoNabz's Gamercard
On my 2nd season with Manchester United. October. This is my first team:

3-4-1-2

GK - David De Gea - 84
CB - Phil Jones - 82
CB - Mats Hummels - 89
CB - Chris Smalling - 83
RM - Juan Manuel Iturbe - 78
CM - Jack Wilshere - 86
CM - Lucas Moura - 85
LM - Nani - 87
CAM - Shinji Kagawa - 88
ST - Javier Hernandez - 85
ST - Marco Reus - 86

Old 04-10-2013, 03:11 PM   #202
Samao14

Samao14's Gamercard
I've been dipping in and out of various careers lately in my free time and have a very nice team with Porto:

V. Mannone (glitched, I believe) - 93
Danilo - 88, D. Lovren - 88, E. Mangala - 89, Alex Sandro - 89
Paulinho - 89
Iker Guarrotxena (common glitch player) - 92, Joao Moutinho - 92
J. Rodriguez - 93, Neymar - 93, C. Atsu - 91

On the bench and in the reserves I have many other top players like C. Eriksen - 90, L. Muriel - 86, M. Mendler (glitched) - 89, J. Rodwell - 86, and many more.

It is well worth looking for players whose growth has glitched, as they can very easily outgrow the top players. In my Lanciano career (brought up from Serie B to Serie A challengers), I found two great players - P. Klement (CM) and G. Francomb (RB), who were in their early 20s and with ratings of 80+ and have grown at a rate of +4/3 a season, meaning they have become amongst the best players in the world. Not to mention, most glitch players develop ridiculously high physical attributes!

In that career, I found a cheap little trick which can enhance a player's total growth for the season. When a player returns from a loan, their growth is reset for the season - and it seems to be that many players can only reach +3/4 for a season. Hence if you get them out on a short loan in January and recall them (or let the loan expire, but of course this is less favourable) then the growth will reset and you will notice they start to grow again on their return. In this way I managed to get approx. +9 on Lucas Piazon in my second/third season, propelling him from bench player to key player.

What can I say, I was a sucker for the Nyan Cat design. Mark Hoppus's Amp
Samao14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:34 AM   #203
Bronson121

Career mode

I am on my second season with Bristol city, did ok in the championship first season coming in 5th place got promoted via the play off's. am currently in december in 7th place and doing well with league top scorer 15 goals in 17 games. Team as follows.....

Gk. begovic overall:79 Paid: 1.7m Worth:3.2m
Rb. Madsen overall:77 Paid: 1.3m Worth:2.6m
Cb. Mier overall:80 Paid: 2.7m Worth:4.5m
Cb. Reid overall:75 Paid: 800k Worth:1.4m
Lb. Emelio overall:76 Paid: 1.7m Worth:2.2m
Rm. Adomah overall:77 Worth:3.5m
Cm. Kabore overall:76 Paid: 1.5m Worth:2.2m
Cm. Bridcutt overall:75 Paid: 925k Worth:2.1m
Lm. Emnes overall:76 Paid: 1.1m Worth:2.5m
St. Willian Jose overall:78 Paid:1.3m Worth:10m
St. Baldock overall:76 Worth:4.5m

Subs

Rb. Dani Estrada overall:73 Paid:775k Worth:1m
Lb. Cunningham overall:72 Worth:1.4m
Rm. Anderson overall:70 Worth:1.1m
Cm. Ballon overall:71 Free Worth:1.1m
Lm. Mcmanaman overall:72 Paid:1.25m Worth:1.75m
St. Davies overall:72 Worth:1.2m
St. Cigarini overall:75 Free Worth:7m

I'm also into the semi finals of carling cup against stoke
Difficulty:World Class
Bronson121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #204
Nykstukas

My game just downloaded an auto updated which has put Islam Feruz into the Chelsea squad. Looking on SoFifa.com he is in the database with a potential of 82.

The thing is, there doesn't seem to be a refreshed Young PLayer database on the internet with all the new young players in it.

Boomerang Cat - Any ideas?
Old 04-20-2013, 09:24 AM   #205
Boomerang Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykstukas View Post
My game just downloaded an auto updated which has put Islam Feruz into the Chelsea squad. Looking on SoFifa.com he is in the database with a potential of 82.

The thing is, there doesn't seem to be a refreshed Young PLayer database on the internet with all the new young players in it.

Boomerang Cat - Any ideas?
Hi Nykstukas,

I've just done a Search and found a newly Updated version of the FIFA 13 Career Mode Database:

Click Here

The Date of the Update is marked as 5th February 2013 and it says in the Notes that it will show all Players with Potential of 80 and over.

I hope this helps.

Last edited by Boomerang Cat; 04-20-2013 at 09:28 AM.
Boomerang Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #206
Nykstukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerang Cat View Post
Hi Nykstukas,

I've just done a Search and found a newly Updated version of the FIFA 13 Career Mode Database:

Click Here

The Date of the Update is marked as 5th February 2013 and it says in the Notes that it will show all Players with Potential of 80 and over.

I hope this helps.
Thanks for getting back to me. I found this one as well, but strangely Feruz doesn't appear in the list. Never mind, not a big deal. Hopefully he'll be in FIFA 14 from the start...
Old 04-21-2013, 10:15 AM   #207
Toams07
Why so serious?

Toamss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Subscriber - Bronze   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I've recently picked up my Career with Ajax again and figured I'd update it;
Career Mode with Ajax - Season 9

Key: Position, Name, OVR, Age

Starting XI - 3-4-3
GK: Felipe Ramos (91) - 32
RCB: Bonne (89) - 23
CB: Kalas (93) - 27
LCB: Rekik (86) - 25
CDM: Alonso (81) - 22
RM: Jimenez (87) - 23
LM: Jimenez Tejada (89) - 24
CAM: Adryan (87) - 26
RW: Barkroth (82)- 28
ST: Pagani (93) - 24
LW: Lucas Piazon (94) - 26

Subs
GK: Molinero Pons (76) - 21
CB: Larrea Garcia (83) - 23
LM: Abdelhamid (81) - 19
CM: Michel (75) - 21
RW: Monteiro Semedo (82) - 22
LW: Ruiz Aranega (81) - 19
ST: Nsiah (80) - 21

Reserves
CB: Hultermans (67) - 19
GK: van Moorsel (63) - 18
ST: Amodako (69) - 20
ST: Awere (78) - 22
CDM: Poole (81) - 24
CDM: Malaihollo (73) - 18

Transfer Listed
CDM: Lieder (69) - 20
LM: Ramos (76) - 21

I have one of the healthiest clubs in the world in terms of budget and players. Piazon (94), Pagani (93) and Kalas (93) are the 3 best players in the world, and Felipe Ramos (91) is equal to Hazard, Leali and Gotze, the best players in the world that I don't have.
On top of them, I have enough players on the bench to replace them if neccesary and I have great scouts to find me some talent.

Financially it's going fantastic. The last player I bought was Bonne in Season 7 for 33 million and I've only sold players since. Quick list of notable sales;
CAM: De Bruyne (87) - 30 million to Chelsea
LW: Fischer (88) - 24.5 million to Real Madrid
RW: Andersen (85) - 18 million to Chelsea
CAM: Chavez (84) - 45.5 million to PSG
CB: Altheer (80) - 20 million to Arsenal
ST: Pagano (86) - 20 million to Chelsea

At this moment, I have a Transfer Budget of a stunning 465.722.368 and a Wage Budget of a stunning 2.229.435

Thanks to DEG23 for the azaming Trials Evo sig!

Thanks to Rajeanero for the fantastic Joker avatar!
Toams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 12:44 PM   #208
owenrobbo1

owbo2001's Gamercard
Career mode

I have decided to do an experimental career puttin chelsea into league 2 and sellin all the good players and making a you i hbe used the thread to help me find some young talent this is my team so far

Gk. jamal blackman
Rb. Todd kane
Cb archange nkumu
Cb. Daniel pappoe
Lb. abdil deez cohen ??

Cdm stuart armstrong
Rm. tendayi darikwa
Lm jereon lumu
Cam that russian guy podersomething

St. Matt lecointe
St. Milan lalkovic

Any suggetions on the subs????
Old 04-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #209
owenrobbo1

owbo2001's Gamercard
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenrobbo1 View Post
I have decided to do an experimental career puttin chelsea into league 2 and sellin all the good players and making a you i hbe used the thread to help me find some young talent this is my team so far

Gk. jamal blackman
Rb. Todd kane
Cb archange nkumu
Cb. Daniel pappoe
Lb. abdil deez cohen ??

Cdm stuart armstrong
Rm. tendayi darikwa
Lm jereon lumu
Cam that russian guy podersomething

St. Matt lecointe
St. Milan lalkovic

Any suggetions on the subs????

Since the ( 2 hours or summat) i have signed more players and is hoping to buy more here are all my treansfers

In

Lionel zouma 57 77 19
Alessio cragno 64 72 18
Fillipo boniperti 64 82 20
Baptiste guillerme 56 ?? 17
Tenadayi darikwa 61 ?? 20
Amine lingazi. 66 ?? 22
Jereon lumu 63 82 17
Matt lecointe 57 80 17
Scott fraser. 46 79 17
Russian guy 62 82 20
Stuart armstrong 64 ?? 20

Lionel zouma is a big powerful centre back who will reach 77

Alessio cragno potential got cut but his rating has gone up 2 so im hoping he will play better

Fillipo boniperti i dont know much about i never really played with him but his potential is good

Baptiste guillarme is a big strong striker who i have managed to get to play on the left he has little pace though so i dont recomend doing so

Darikwa is strong but quick at the same time he has scored plenty for me and he is still only 20

Lingazi has impressed me because i have played him in numerous positions even though he is a cdm i have played him in rb lb cb cdm and rm

Lumu has been insane his pace and dribbling is amazing he has. numerous assists and scored a few

Lecointe scored 4 in 2 games so i gave him a first team place and he has banged in the goals

Fraser hasnt really played so i cant say anyting about him

The rest of the players have been top class
Old 04-22-2013, 09:54 AM   #210
Nykstukas

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenrobbo1 View Post

The rest of the players have been top class
What did you do with Islam Feruz? He'd have been a great addition to your squad...