Achievement Trading/Co-op Thread

Krazie

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, I'm looking for people to play coop mission, I am Italian and usually play at night from 23 to 2 am, GMT +1

EU version of the game of course, if someone wants to do the coop together, send me a message live on that says "N3 II" and the friend request.

• 1 month later...

I just got this game today and I am looking to get the coop Achievements. I am in the US Eastern Standard Time. I can do this anytime. Feel free to contact me here or over Xbox Live. Thank you in advance and I hope to hear from some of you. Later...

(7/10/12) Edit: Multiplayer Achievements unlocked! Special thanks to Krieghund. :drunk

Edited by Redemption Mode

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems like this game doens't have too many other people playing it judging by the forums. I haven't started playing it yet but I figured since it would probably take awhile to find someone to do the coop I would post now. Shoot me a message if you are interested my gamertag is McNish23.

Edit: I now have all characters leveled up and would really like help if you are looking too just msg me.

Also I have the NA version FYI

Edited by mattmcnish

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Working on completing 100% for this game. I know there are not many people running through these at the moment, but willing to dust this off at a later date to complete it.

Send me a message. GT: FullMetal594.

Willing to help out others get the achievements as well once completed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Im in desperate need of finding someone to do the co-op achievements with in this game. I only have the game for a short time and ive messaged a few people about doing it but no reply from anyone.

I have the EU version of this game. My gamertag is QPRs No1 Fan

EDIT: Got all achievements now thanks to goranoneeye :)

Edited by chrisk62

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am looking to do the online achievements with anyone who needs to do them, too. Finding anyone online is impossible; it's quite the ghost town. Send me a message, as I will have a lot of free time the next two weeks.

GT = Fawda Jinn (capital letters and space required). Thanks!