PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #121
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Just four days left to get the multiplayer achievements for Halo 2 (PC) until the servers are down.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:40 PM   #122
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Just four days left to get the multiplayer achievements for Halo 2 (PC) until the servers are down.
Doesn't look like I'll be starting that game after all, not sure why but I think I can let this one slip. Really can't be bothered with it right now and I'm pissed. XD Shit..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
I don't even read thread titles anymore. I just post whatever's on my mind!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Alright guys, I'm officially the biggest bitch on XBA.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #123
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Doesn't look like I'll be starting that game after all, not sure why but I think I can let this one slip. Really can't be bothered with it right now and I'm pissed. XD Shit..
Wish I didn't have so much on my plate with work and school otherwise I would have slaved through it.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #124
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Wish I didn't have so much on my plate with work and school otherwise I would have slaved through it.

Tell me about it, and you know what? I can't even connect to GFWL the past couple of days (behind on GTA boosting) so this is all pointless and very frustrating anyway!

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-11-2013, 10:59 PM   #125
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Tell me about it, and you know what? I can't even connect to GFWL the past couple of days (behind on GTA boosting) so this is all pointless and very frustrating anyway!
Alas another game slips through my grasp.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:51 PM   #126
xsoenx

xsoenx's Gamercard
Quote:
Pretty much no one can join live over GFWL, they have problems with the servers since friday or thursday
xsoenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:16 AM   #127
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Didn't know TDU's servers were shutdown, glad I haven't managed to pick that title up then as of yet... spoils some of the fun when you can get some of the achievements.

AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:23 AM   #128
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbaLaBamba View Post
Didn't know TDU's servers were shutdown, glad I haven't managed to pick that title up then as of yet... spoils some of the fun when you can get some of the achievements.
Makes me drive the complete opposite direction when I hear that a game no longer has the ability to grab achievements. I'm just sad I have games where this has already happened and haven't finished em.'

Old 02-12-2013, 01:30 AM   #129
StayonTarget
Chumps and Chumpettes!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
For those interested, a handful of us are trying to get together to knock out all the Halo 2 achievements on Wednesday.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=422386

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:29 AM   #130
BinaryRuse

Send a message via Skype™ to BinaryRuse

BinaryRuse's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I have all of them but I may be able to get on and help if needed.
BinaryRuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #131
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Oi Dog..

Halo 2 PC servers extended till June 2013! (Cheers Callum)

https://twitter.com/DavidEllis/statu...74494252101632

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-12-2013, 09:43 PM   #132
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Oi Dog..

Halo 2 PC servers extended till June 2013! (Cheers Callum)

https://twitter.com/DavidEllis/statu...74494252101632
I may have to pick it up then. Maybe next time I do a gold box deal I'll just pick up it up along with the good deals.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:39 AM   #133
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I didn't bother to check in here because I figured it was set in stone and no one cared about a GFWL title, guess I underestimated the Halo fanbase once again.
Praise be to the Forerunners.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #134
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Makes me drive the complete opposite direction when I hear that a game no longer has the ability to grab achievements. I'm just sad I have games where this has already happened and haven't finished em.'
I was contemplating buying/renting that game too, oh well, shame.

Old 02-16-2013, 12:51 PM   #135
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Wellp I bought Halo 2 for PC. Time to grab some multiplayer when it comes. Here here for early planning.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #136
Slowhunt

Slowhunt's Gamercard
Anyone know what's going on with the Homefront servers? Keep getting the message that servers are not available (Feb. 17), and after looking around at other forums it has been like this for a few days now.
Slowhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:31 PM   #137
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
The Homefront servers are offline on all platforms.
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/x.../t/464146.aspx
Old 02-17-2013, 06:12 PM   #138
Jmocox

JmoCox's Gamercard
I'm sure they'll come back but hopefully stats aren't reset. I just have a few vehicles to finish off for expert of war.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #139
Donnymite

GeNeSis x ASTR0's Gamercard
I just hope Take Two doesn't shut down any of the older Smackdown Vs Raw games, I still need to snag the online ones in 08 and one in 07.
Donnymite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #140
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Keep me updated on the Homefront servers. From what I'm reading it appears to be a maintenance / swap over related shut down of the servers with what seems to be possibility of coming back online.

Like I said keep me updated.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 02-18-2013 at 03:52 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #141
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Just a quick update folks on a game most racers have heard of, if not love.

Forza 2 is officially shutting down the servers for the auction house on March 15 2013. This means that the achievement "Car Broker" buy or sell 10 cars on the auction house will go unobtainable post-March 15, 2013.

Link to the announcement is here. .

Old 02-19-2013, 04:38 PM   #142
CyberPunch83

CyberPunch83's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The Auction House for Forza Motorsport 2 going offline, while perfectly understandable in any sense, is still a shame to hear about. Microsoft has been very good in keeping servers online before, and I'm sure the decision was only agreed upon after much consideration and discussion with all relevant parties.
Also, it must have been a relief to more than a few players to find out that the Halo 2 PC servers will remain online and operational into June of this year. Less pressure to get those elusive achievements is always welcome. However, I don't see the servers remaining online until the end of this year. Perhaps there will be an announcement of Halo 3 PC once the Halo 2 servers are down?

50k achieved 10/10/2011
100k achieved 7/3/2014
Achievement: Wheelie God (20G) - Ride to Hell: Retribution

GTA Online Rank (9/23/2014) 114

Games 100%: 92
Latest: Deadpool

Working on:
World of Tanks (560/700)
Hardwood Backgammon (110/200)
Destiny (starting soon)
CyberPunch83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #143
AmbaLaBamba

AmbaLaBamba's Gamercard

Quote:
Just a quick update folks on a game most racers have heard of, if not love.

Forza 2 is officially shutting down the servers for the auction house on March 15 2013. This means that the achievement "Car Broker" buy or sell 10 cars on the auction house will go unobtainable post-March 15, 2013.

Link to the announcement is here. .
Not even started that game either, damn, going to have to get that done beforehand fosho.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #144
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmbaLaBamba View Post
Not even started that game either, damn, going to have to get that done beforehand fosho.
We have quite the boosting group going for it right now. I'm hoping to get someone to do a nice deal with me to grab the achievement quickly and then find someone who is willing to give away some of those hard to get cars.

Old 02-25-2013, 03:50 AM   #145
Will1981

Xx Will 1981 xX's Gamercard
By The Looks Of It NHL 2K10 Servers Has Closed Too

2K Sports Server Status10/01/12
RSSFacebookDel.icio.usDiggTwitter
Here are all the games that will be functional online as of 11/1/2012:

NBA 2K13

MLB 2K12

For the latest up-to-date information, continue to check back here.

Have other concerns with your game? Please visit support.2k.com to check out our NBA2K knowledge base or submit a request for help.

Not Sure Bout Top Spin Series Bout I Found This On 2K Forums
Will1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:02 AM   #146
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will1981 View Post
By The Looks Of It NHL 2K10 Servers Has Closed Too

2K Sports Server Status10/01/12
RSSFacebookDel.icio.usDiggTwitter
Here are all the games that will be functional online as of 11/1/2012:

NBA 2K13

MLB 2K12

For the latest up-to-date information, continue to check back here.

Have other concerns with your game? Please visit support.2k.com to check out our NBA2K knowledge base or submit a request for help.

Not Sure Bout Top Spin Series Bout I Found This On 2K Forums
Should post some links for these games you suspect are shut down / shutting down.

Edit: Did some searching. Added the following games:

All-Pro Football 2008
Major League Baseball 2K10
Major League Baseball 2K11
NBA 2K10
NBA 2K11
NBA 2K12
NHL 2K10

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 02-25-2013 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Edit.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #147
sm182

Send a message via MSN to sm182

sm182's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Should post some links for these games you suspect are shut down / shutting down.

Edit: Did some searching. Added the following games:

All-Pro Football 2008
Major League Baseball 2K10
Major League Baseball 2K11
NBA 2K10
NBA 2K11
NBA 2K12
NHL 2K10
NHL 2k10 states that it shouldn't be functional as of 1st of November yet I got the online achievements on the 11th of November.

A lot of the 2K series have online features removed but still retain the ability to play multiplayer and unlock achievements. NBA 2K12 is the exception to this and will like happen again with 2K13.

Latest Retail / Arcade [of 229 / 75]
: WANTED: WEAPONS OF FATE / GALACTIC REIGN

50K GS Dates: 04|02|10 > 13|02|11 > 28|04|12 > 31|01|13
> 08|12|13

Last edited by sm182; 02-25-2013 at 09:51 AM.
sm182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #148
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

New additions: ---Source----

NBA Live 10

Old 02-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #149
Matt36

MP Nemo36's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Sad thread this. Games on this list I would still want to play.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #150
Floorkiller

threehaddock62's Gamercard
While there was no official announcement, the servers for "Tom Clancy's Endwar" are down. On Ubisofts official website, there are quite a few people rallying to have them turned back on.
Floorkiller is offline   Reply With Quote