PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Darksiders
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-21-2013, 04:38 AM   #1
GlassVial

No serpent holes, is my game glitched?

My serpent holes aren't working, the serpent holes under passive abilities is blacked out (pic attached) I can't find this problem anywhere, so does anyone have an idea of what the heck happened and is it fixable, or am I doomed to walking everywhere now?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg darksiders.jpg (47.0 KB, 9 views)
GlassVial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:52 AM   #2
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Are you in The Hollows or Eden? Those are the only places you can not use the Serpent Holes since none of Vulgrim's shops are present. If that isn't the case, then I don't know what else to tell you besides the usual advice of clearing your cache and/or recovering your gamertag.

Thanks to Cpt Slaughter for the sweet signature!
McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:28 AM   #3
GlassVial

I've tried in a few different places, it's always "talk to" the guy, there's never an option for "use serpent hole OR talk to". Funny thing is, I know it worked (at least) the first time, after I first got the ability, I used it. Just very odd, was hoping someone might have an idea.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
B0seiju

b0seiju's Gamercard
Have you finished the game or are you in the middle of a playthrough, in case of the second just play a little more I think?
B0seiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:47 AM   #5
GlassVial

Credits roll as I type this. SUCKED having to walk so much to get those blade pieces, but not much I can do. And no, continuing after the credits didn't fix the glitch. I'm not going to bother going for 1000 without being able to warp. This was a fun game but going for 1000 would just be tedious. I also have a few saves from before doing certain things (like kill more angels than the other guy) but even that one is blacked out, so whatever glitched either must have messed up all my saves post-ability, or glitched very early on. Game time said I finished in just under 15 hours, not bad I suppose.

On to Darksiders 2 now Really a shame 3 and 4 probably won't be made.

Edit: wow, loading up another save overwrote my 15 hour gamesave slot, guess I'm really not going for 1000 now, ouch! No wonder THQ went bankrupt...

Last edited by GlassVial; 02-21-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Old 02-21-2013, 09:29 AM   #6
B0seiju

b0seiju's Gamercard
WHoa that really sucks, I hope someday you'll get around for another playthrough for this amazing game. I have yet to try the second one.
B0seiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:24 PM   #7
GlassVial

If I didn't have such a 'backlog' of games I want to buzz through then I wouldn't mind, this game was really fun except the stupid portals bit (they TOTALLY ripped off Portal there) I also enjoyed the God of War series and saw a lot of similarities there as well.