Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rage
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-21-2013, 10:17 PM   #1
sentury111

sentury111's Gamercard
wasteland sewer missions?

I got this game used and there is the the WLSM DLC it says that was included in the full retail copy.

Was that a download with purchase and is it required for 100%?

Is it on the disc I bought?

Thanks

Edit: I was using my Surface and didn't try to search sorry. Not sure how yet anyway.

Anarchy Edition - Adds Wasteland Sewer Missions dlc for free (800 msp separately). As well as bonus content for free (160 msp separately): crimson elite (armor), double barrel shotgun, fists of rage (weapon upgrade) and rat rod (vehicle).

I got the Anarchy Edition and it has a code for weapons and on the back a code for the WSM so that answers my question. Found by search that the missions don't include achievements.

EDIT:

I just got back and decided to try to redeem the codes that came with my Anarchy Edition and they WORKED.

Either the previous owner never claimed them or more likely the codes never get disabled. Either way great for me. Now I don't have to worry about anything missing from my game.

I will get the scorchers DLC when the time comes. Maybe wait for a sale not sure yet.

Last edited by sentury111; 02-21-2013 at 11:36 PM.
sentury111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:21 PM   #2
NinjaWolf K16

Ghost of Stark's Gamercard
Have you found the missions? I only just got the game the other day and I was wondering if there was someone I have to talk to to get them? Or are they just the man holes that are scattered around the place? Also, this game needs a map
NinjaWolf K16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:15 AM   #3
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
the sewer missions were pointless for sure. Just gives you a few extra resources
Old 05-14-2013, 07:04 AM   #4
king adamn

digi7al ilusion's Gamercard
the sewer missions wont stop you from getting the 100% or anything like that..no worrys
king adamn is offline   Reply With Quote