PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #31
ss4goku2425

SS4GOKU2425's Gamercard
mines did not unlock as well. but after doing some of the multi cheevys again it popped up. it was kill meg for me.
ss4goku2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #32
paul299

paul299's Gamercard
Has anyone imported their profile to another console, got some of the multiplayer achievements, then finished off the game on their own console and had problems unlocking this achievement?
I ask because I did some off the mp achievements on my console then took the game round to my friends house and imported my profile and did some more mp achievements. We finished all the matches without quitting out of the game after the achievements unlocked so I'm hoping it should be ok.
I've lent the game to my friend so I won't be able to test this so I'd be grateful if someone who has done this could let us know if they had a problem?
If not I'll try and see what happens and let you know but it won't be for a couple of weeks.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:13 AM   #33
olcsi2

Oliverio's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Well, I have finished all MP games, in the story I also made sure I complete all levels everytime I start them, but the glitch happened anyway.

I am sure Activision will not make Sandbox Studios fix their shit, however easy it would be to make the last achievement pop.
olcsi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #34
rlpoloitalia

CorleoneMafia81's Gamercard
I went back and played a level to gain extra cash after I got the secondary objective achievement but before I got the rest of the achievements, I'm assuming this is why I didn't get this achievement yet. I am going to try to get those secondary objectives again and see what happens...UPDATE: I still need to redo sec objectives for levels 2-5 but nothing popped so far...I have also redone all the "in level" achievements like shooting all the pinatas and dying in level 10...nothing yet...
rlpoloitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:33 AM   #35
CpyNinjaKakashi

cpyninjakakashi's Gamercard
I have tried everything re done numerous achievements and at the risk sounding like an idiot.. what do you mean by cleared the cashe? How do I do this? I have all cheevos but the cake.. anyone please help
Old 02-13-2013, 07:02 PM   #36
Philip1979

Philip1979's Gamercard
Last achievement glitched on me....flipping great!

Message Me on Xbox Live not on HERE!
Philip1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:04 PM   #37
Philip1979

Philip1979's Gamercard
Hey all I contacted Activision today and logged this glitch for attention; I just got the below reply...

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having with unlocking the "There is no Cake" achievement.

There will be a patch in the future that will fix this issue, but unfortunately we do not have any date for when the patch will be released.

Well at least its going to be sorted...

Message Me on Xbox Live not on HERE!
Philip1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:42 PM   #38
XAntietamX

XAntietamX's Gamercard
Glitched for me also. they better patch this soon
XAntietamX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:46 PM   #39
alec_006

i am el kabong's Gamercard
i spoke to Activision in australia and they said that i should go through the single player campaign again and re-collect all the secondary objective items and complete the stage and i should unlock

100+ Standard Skylanders Collected

First Austrailian to 1000 points in Tropico 3
alec_006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:29 AM   #40
Shelton26

FORGOTTEN H3RO's Gamercard
worked

thanks guys this helped wished they could just get it right 1st time
Shelton26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:38 AM   #41
ajennice

ajennice00's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbiWanKenobi View Post
Everybody please submit a support ticket to Activision:
http://support.activision.com/

I have a feeling it will be ignored unless they get bombarded with support tickets. Developers are probably just worried about fixing Black Ops 2.
The game wasn't a sucess.. they won't fix it!
ajennice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:28 PM   #42
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I've done everything over again in the game, MP, I didn't die at all in multiverse madness and NADA!

Only thing I can think of is that I was playing as Brian on my son's save as my profile when I got my 500 kill achievement. So I'm going to sit on Santa's Sweatshop and kill 500 enemies with Brian, and finish the level to see if it pops. Will report back.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:43 PM   #43
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I've done everything over again in the game, MP, I didn't die at all in multiverse madness and NADA!

Only thing I can think of is that I was playing as Brian on my son's save as my profile when I got my 500 kill achievement. So I'm going to sit on Santa's Sweatshop and kill 500 enemies with Brian, and finish the level to see if it pops. Will report back.

If you are going to replay a level over again. Make sure you collect all the secondary objects again and finish the level. Do not just quit out once you pop an achievement. This is why a lot of people are having problems unlocking the "There is no Cake" achievement.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:00 PM   #44
Rocket

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
If you are going to replay a level over again. Make sure you collect all the secondary objects again and finish the level. Do not just quit out once you pop an achievement. This is why a lot of people are having problems unlocking the "There is no Cake" achievement.
That's the only achievement I have left. All others are unlocked...
Old 04-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #45
MeonOner
Banned User

MeonOne's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
That's the only achievement I have left. All others are unlocked...
The best advice I can give is replay each single player levels again and collect all secondary objectives. Because if you farmed for money on a specific level and did not collect all secondary objects and complete the level, the game doesn't register that level to be 100% completed.
MeonOner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:38 AM   #46
Rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeonOner View Post
The best advice I can give is replay each single player levels again and collect all secondary objectives. Because if you farmed for money on a specific level and did not collect all secondary objects and complete the level, the game doesn't register that level to be 100% completed.
Did that, just finished final level. Oddly enough, it was the only level that listed all Secondary Objectives finished before I started it. But the achievement still hasn't popped. Sad thing is, I like the game. It is fun, despite the off graphics, I enjoy it.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:59 AM   #47
HabsCen10ial

HabsCen10ial's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
You need to be very careful with this game because of the way it saves.

For instance the only level I had to replay for collectables was level 6. So I went to chapter select, choose level 6 and replayed it making sure to collected all collectables. When the level ended and showed my progress I SHOULD have went to the "main menu" option but instead I clicked on next chapter and then exited out. The minute I did that it reset all my progress for chapter 7 without me even knowing.

I also think that when you replay chapters it resets everything for that chapter, not just collectables. So say you got your 500 kill achievement with Brian on chapter 4 but when the game is done and you go back to get a missed collectable you play with Stewie you won't get that 500th kill again. This is just my opinion but I wouldn't be surprised.

I would watch out for this with certain achievements like the grenade kills and multi-melee kills etc.

Credit goes to Xerofox for the amazing Montreal Canadiens sig!

HabsCen10ial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #48
Rocket

Okay so an update here for my progress with 'There is no Cake.'

I literally went through on a new save and did EVERYTHING in story mode, challenges, multiverse madness, and then finally multiplayer. The very last thing I had to do was taunt with Quagmire, but still nothing. I was a bit frustrated at that point, but whatever. I accidentally hit 'Next Map' instead of Main Menu. I said to hell with it, played the map (still as Quagmire) and I had the second controller as Meg (kept player two as Meg throughout), shot Meg from up close and taunted once again, and the achievement unlocked.

Now, the only thing that was different about this taunt from the others was that I got the in game points for a taunt over a downed opponent. This may be how this particular one has to be achieved for the game to count it.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #49
here2infirmary

xhere2infirmary's Gamercard
Just finished 30 rounds of multiverse madness, got the achievement and the 100% one didn't unlock. hopped back into multiplayer to try doing some of those again, and it popped once i taunted with quagmire (despite having done this already). glad to be done with this. not a horrible game, but pretty lacklustre.

here2infirmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #50
DaMitchMan90

Da Mitch Man 90's Gamercard
Hey guys. I done everything with no luck so i went into a team death match game and i picked quagmire and meg as second player, i then went and melee meg 3 times then taunted her on the 3rd time and the achievement unlocked for me
DaMitchMan90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 02:06 AM   #51
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
I had no problems getting the full 1000. All I did was complete each level without quitting during the level. When I went back to get collectables I finished each level as well. With the multiplayer I also finished all the matches I was in.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:42 PM   #52
denial9945

denial9945's Gamercard
I have redone the entire campaign the multiverse and working on all the mulitplayer again and it still has yet to pop for me. Very frustrating
denial9945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:26 AM   #53
KeNNyG87

Kennyg87's Gamercard
Are there any updates on this glitch? I have played through the campaign twice and the horde mode twice and done the multiplayer achievements again and still no 100% achievement. I would love to send the game back to gamefly asap but I dont want to just give up on the last achievement if there is an update on fixing this.
KeNNyG87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #54
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I just played all the way back through the game b/c the achievement didn't unlock, and when I got to level 10 there were ZERO collectibles anywhere to be had. It's like they glitched and completely disappeared from the game. I'm wondering if this might be what causes the glitch at least sometimes because they game can no longer even track if I've gotten them or not, since they no longer exist.

Fuck I don't want to do this POS a 3rd time for 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Don't take away our ability to test drive the cheese!
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #55
KeNNyG87

Kennyg87's Gamercard
Yeah, I have played through everything twice as well and made sure I did everything possible. I am to the point where I don't care anymore and I want to get rid of the game otherwise I will see it in my collection and it will stress me out.

I hate being a completionist sometimes... Especially with games like this where it is beyond your control whether or not you can actually complete when you have done everything required for the achievement. If only I could shut that part of my brain off that cared about completion percentage. Ah oh well.
KeNNyG87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:19 PM   #56
aardvarkgod

aardvarkgod's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Thumbs up

I got it to pop, finally. From Activision Support:

Sorry to hear your having a issue with the There is no Cake achievement. Also thank you for troubleshooting the issue before contacting us. When you were playing in Story Mode and collecting all the secondary objectives, did you finish the level before quitting out? Can you also please try deleting and re-downloading your Xbox Live Profile and check again? Note: When deleting the profile, select Delete Profile Only. Also, can you try competing and winning in another Infiltration map and another Capture the "Greased-Up Deaf Guy" match to see if the issue continues. Thank you.

I only had to win one Infiltration match for the achievement to pop (after deleting and re-downloading my profile).