Official Bitching Thread

Barad

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post here if you want to bitch about the game..let's start with SS being glitched? :p

Took you some time huh.

Most annoying (pisses me off):

The fucking buggy, driving mechanic/controls are worst than in Borderlands 1+2. Harlem Shake all the way!

Stupid A.I. (but beneficial for the achievement):

Super Soldier difficulty is a joke just like the other Crysis games, simply turn on stealth and walk through every mission.

Still enjoying the game though. My SS run (2nd playthrough) is more fun than the first one (Easy).

Most annoying (pisses me off):

The fucking buggy, driving mechanic/controls are worst than in Borderlands 1+2. Harlem Shake all the way!

This is my only complaint so far. Took me forever to get the 5 kill achievement because I couldn't drive the buggy for shit. Luckily, I never experienced any of the achievements glitching so I can't bitch about that.

This is my only complaint so far. Took me forever to get the 5 kill achievement because I couldn't drive the buggy for shit. Luckily, I never experienced any of the achievements glitching so I can't bitch about that.

Yeah same here. Unlocked all achievements that I was going for. Even the infamous SS difficulty! MP is fine too.

Not touching MP till they patch it..its broken imo. single player is great though.

For fans it must be a knightmare, I'm upset the mp is so laggy, as im fed up with COD..so that sucks a bit.

The fuck? The Multiplayer is far from broke. It's the only thing I've played all week and haven't had a single problem...

Not touching MP till they patch it..its broken imo. single player is great though.

For fans it must be a knightmare, I'm upset the mp is so laggy, as im fed up with COD..so that sucks a bit.

Ill give u lag, every kill cam I have ever watched of me getting killed, not a single bullet has apparently left my gun, and whilst getting raped with shield up the bloke who kills me uses less than a quarter of a clip. Ive emptied a full lmg clip at some one before now and done nothing too them....im also playing on pc, online is not in a good condition atm in my honest oppinion im staying clear of it and going back to cod til its sorted

How do you even get the buggy achievement? I only came across about three normal Ceph soldiers and that was all I could hit with the buggy. What the hell? Where's all the normal enemies?

How do you even get the buggy achievement? I only came across about three normal Ceph soldiers and that was all I could hit with the buggy. What the hell? Where's all the normal enemies?

All I can remember right now is that there were three or four on the bridge, and a couple more that can be ran over near the large gate that needs to be opened. For the enemies on the platform near the gate, you will need to go around to the left side and drive on up there in order to run them over.

They also need to be CELL soldiers and not Ceph. I don't think it matters, but I couldn't run over the Ceph for some reason.

Edited by Rep

you can run over ceph but you need to be going fast and hit boost as you can't being going just fast or you will just carrying them along on the front bumper

There is 4 CELL on the platform (shoot down the heli with the rocket launcher as the buggy rockets some times go after the soldiers) and I got the ach. after the opening of the giant gate and there was APC fighting the ceph. Another tip is to mark the soldiers with the visor, really helps running them over

the more I play this game, the less I'm enjoying it. Doing the terrible buggy checkpoints right now & I bloody hate it.

The MP has been about 80% good to me. Quite a bit of host migration, but its the 'nightcrawler bamfing' lag that drives me apeshit. When a guy is jumping at me, disappears, reappears in the air, then suddenly behind me is bullshit. the killcam just shows him jumping off the stairs/car/whatever and then is behind me with no reason.

I also feel like the single player is trying to get you to play stealthy, because they want you to use the predator bow. You don't have to obviously, but I feel like they really want you to & set up the areas accordingly.

Rep said:
All I can remember right now is that there were three or four on the bridge, and a couple more that can be ran over near the large gate that needs to be opened. For the enemies on the platform near the gate, you will need to go around to the left side and drive on up there in order to run them over.

They also need to be CELL soldiers and not Ceph. I don't think it matters, but I couldn't run over the Ceph for some reason.

edit

Edited by boshans

The brooklyn bridge you mean right? Yeah there's soldiers there, but there is a big fucking bus in the way so you can't even get the buggy close to them. This damn thing would be so much easier if you could open the visor while in the buggy. Hate this running over bullshit.

I managed to get all but one up there. The pussy ran inside the small container on the right side and never came back out.

Well I guess I'll restart the level. I already got a checkpoint past that part, and I'm guessing there is not enough CELL enemies left for me to get 5 kills where I am. I'm right in the middle of this big open area with a million CELL big ass mechs and Ceph big ass mechs that rape the crap out of me. Especially since my buggy is out of fucking ammo and I get raped before I can get to another one.

Is that the spot next to the large gate that you need to open? If so, then there are several CELL soldiers on the small platform to the left of the gate. There were two over there that I ran over to unlock the achievement.

I fucking hate Auto Armor in Multiplayer. I'd understand if the ability was only available to low level players (>10). But now at least ~70% of players are using this OP shit. It's almost impossible to kill anyone with a bow, because as soon as you hit them, auto armor negates the damage. Bullshit! It's already hard to kill someone with a bow, due to lag and the need to actually aim the damn thing rather then spray and pray. I wish they patched it, so only >10 level players would be able to use it. You should actually be encouraged to time your armor usage to stay alive longer, not just automatically get saved by it.

P.S. - I'm playing only with a bow (secondary weapon not counting), so I'm having lots of trouble killing assholes that are hoarding this skill even in their late 30-40 lvls.

Auto Armor ruined the Multiplayer for me... Period.

What the fuck were the developers thinking when implementing this ability?

Edited by KriugerisLT

The buggy had some really wonky mechanics that I really didn't like... Not to. Mention that your survivability is higher if you *don't* use it, and there is no timer to worry about it either, so you can take your time hoofing it.

Second, and more importantly... If I'm standing in front of a car that I want to power-kick into a group of enemies... I physically can't if there is a single weapon or grabbable item within a five meter radius of me. Because then it will show the "hold X to exchange weapon Y for weapon Z" or "Press X to grab" instead... And they are somehow more important.

Enemies also have eyes in the back of their heads... If I am hidden from the view of nine out of ten enemies and the tenth one is looking in completely the opposite direction, he'll still see me if I' uncloaked or uncloaking. Tested this by sitting in cover where no-one can see me, uncloaking and then popping out (crouched) behind a cell operative walking *away* from me. He turns around, yells, and shoots. Every time. Even on easy.

[i guess it could be explained by them having the same kind of radar I have, although then they should be able to pinpoint me any time I'm uncloaked, even if I'm behind cover]

Tracking blackboxes? Yeah.

Tracking intel? Yeah.

Tracking propaganda posters? Yeah.

Tracking nanosuit upgrades? Nope.

Tracking weapon upgrades? Kinda (doesn't tell you which ones you are missing)

Multiplayer achievements. Hate them. No games should ever have MP achievements.

In game medals? Sure. Avatar unlocks? Sure. Achievements? No.

Microsoft should have made two lists of achievements, one where all SP cheevos go, and one for MP.

[although that's not a gripe I got with this game alone]

What happened to Alcatraz? Was he absorbed by Prophet or something?

Was he retconned by the developers? Was it because he was a mute?

Edited by Eleriel