Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Games
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 02:46 PM   #3541
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I banned Conker because he was a useless douche who wasted everyone's time, provided false information constantly, consistently failed to search before asking questions, and very lastly for pissing me off. You've hit on all those now.

Anyway, we do use both methods you've described, and there is STILL no science behind if or when a game's achievement list for any region will show up. We search for new games constantly, in all regions, and when one is found WE POST ABOUT IT. So, again, there is no need to ask for a time frame or if or when or will or why. Just be happy when a game stacks and leave it at that, alright? We don't divulge the methods we use, or new x360a competitors would pop up every day.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 02-03-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:36 AM   #3542
Coldgears

best ln philly's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
I banned Conker because he was a useless douche who wasted everyone's time, provided false information constantly, consistently failed to search before asking questions, and very lastly for pissing me off. You've hit on all those now.
I don't think i've ever posted false information. I have posted quite a few helpful tidbits here such as new copies of SoF Australia not stacking and the Sherlock Homes Games on Demand coming up as the EU stack though.

And this is the first and only time i'll ever ask a stupid question (I promise).

As for pissing you off. I don't know what to do about that. If you don't like me... I can't help that.

Sorry for this whole ordeal. In hindsight I should've worded my quest MUCH differently. Hopefully we can move on from it.

I have 278 completions total, and love to do stackable games.

First in the world to do both Carnival Games Taiwan and Carnival Games American.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:39 PM   #3543
Stotty777

Stotty777's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hi fellas, I no longer have time for this type of gaming. So I'm selling a few games only I'm so out of the loop I have no idea how much to charge for them, can anybody help me out?

2 copies of The Darkness (Ger)
Bioshock (Ger)
Wanted WoF (Ger)
Genesis collection

Also a copy of My Horse and Me 2, though looked and ebay and these seem to go for £40-£50.

Any help for an ex stackabler (?) is greatly appcreciated.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #3544
Coldgears

best ln philly's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stotty777 View Post
Hi fellas, I no longer have time for this type of gaming. So I'm selling a few games only I'm so out of the loop I have no idea how much to charge for them, can anybody help me out?

Bioshock (Ger)
Wanted WoF (Ger)
Genesis collection
Unless it's a rare foreign game you're going to have a hard time selling them. There is a VERY low amount of people that stack games (Look at them on TA usually only 100 - 200 people and majority are from people in the country they stack in). Most of the time, when someone wants a german game, they'll buy it off Ebay.de or Amazon.de.

Your best bet is to find someone who wants the game and sell it to them for a couple dollars below what they go for on ebay.de or amazon.de.

I'm in the market for a copy of the darkness, as is my boosting partner. Message me over xbox.

I have 278 completions total, and love to do stackable games.

First in the world to do both Carnival Games Taiwan and Carnival Games American.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #3545
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

yamayamayaamaa's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stotty777 View Post

Bioshock (Ger)
Wanted WoF (Ger)
Genesis collection

Also a copy of My Horse and Me 2, though looked and ebay and these seem to go for £40-£50.

Any help for an ex stackabler (?) is greatly appcreciated.
Put them on ebay starting at minimum bid and I'll bid on them.

Also, there is a forum here on x360a for ebay auctions so you might want to try there too.

Old 02-06-2013, 12:44 AM   #3546
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Any news if the other regions will get the Rapture Edition?

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
Old 02-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #3547
V3 Zwello

Venzwello IV's Gamercard
So you're saying that if I buy a German copy of Bioshock 1 I would be able to play it ? Isn't it PAL ? Cause I have (here in Quebec) French games but they don't stack. PS, online games like CoD are more funny in French
Old 02-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #3548
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by V3 Zwello View Post
So you're saying that if I buy a German copy of Bioshock 1 I would be able to play it ? Isn't it PAL ? Cause I have (here in Quebec) French games but they don't stack. PS, online games like CoD are more funny in French
That is what we are saying. Make sure you have the proper console for each game.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #3549
WPC Darth Vader

MSX Vader's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GxP CHAINSAW View Post
Does anybody know if Dead Space 3 DE German will be stacked?
The last one was cut because of Friendly Fire in versus MP, so no versus MP = no stack

Old 02-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #3550
xCKJoeh153x

Send a message via AIM to xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cousin Jeffrey View Post
Pants Party is an arrogant prick, so anything is possible
Not really, when you run your own website, you get to make the rules. You can pick and choose who gets to use it. The rules are simple especially for this thread. Just don't ask stupid questions.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #3551
Al Soure

Al Soure's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Just in case, the recently released Traditional Chinese edition of Steins;Gate does NOT stack. Mine arrived today and confirmed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCKJoeh153x View Post
The rules are simple especially for this thread. Just don't ask stupid questions.
+1

Last edited by Al Soure; 02-08-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #3552
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

I'm not unreasonable, guys. Asking questions that no one can know the answer to for certain does nothing but waste everyone's time. I don't appreciate having what little time I can dedicate to this site wasted by people who can't be bothered to follow one simple rule. It's my only rule in this thread. Discuss existing stackables all you want, just don't ask about unconfirmed games because the answer is always "we don't know for sure." We can speculate as to why it may or may not, but in the end that speculation accomplishes nothing.

I'm a nice guy, really! But fuck you if you can't read or ignore my one request.

Old 02-10-2013, 01:12 AM   #3553
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
I'm not unreasonable, guys. Asking questions that no one can know the answer to for certain does nothing but waste everyone's time. I don't appreciate having what little time I can dedicate to this site wasted by people who can't be bothered to follow one simple rule. It's my only rule in this thread. Discuss existing stackables all you want, just don't ask about unconfirmed games because the answer is always "we don't know for sure." We can speculate as to why it may or may not, but in the end that speculation accomplishes nothing.

I'm a nice guy, really! But fuck you if you can't read or ignore my one request.
Here is what you should have replied with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldgears View Post
But that's the thing... There has to be some method of how you find if the game is stackable.

Here's what I had in google doc...

I was originally going to post this in my previous post, but figured I was going to dig myself a deeper hole and tried to stop this whole trainwreck before it got any worse... So I threw it in a google doc and kept it there just in case someone who wanted to listen PMed me.

That's all there was to my question.

I just simply wanted to know when we will know if it stacked, and depending upon my two theories of how you find out how it stacked, it could either be a very definitive time-frame (If you find out it stacks and it's on someones profile) or a completely random, balls to the walls, you have no idea when the fuck it's going to stack (You use a back-door method).

The problem here is you guys thought that my question was about IF Bioshock infinite would stack, when I could care less about that specific game. I cared more about when we could expect to find out EITHER WAY if it stacked. And I planned on using this information for future games.

Also, I thought you banned Conker because he cursed you out? That is specifically agaisnt the rules, and I don't think I ever did anything against the rules.

Not agree someone's opinions, thoughts, or actions E.G. hating someone just doesn't seem like a good reason to ban someone.

However, I will gladly refrain from posting questions just because I don't want to be exiled from the community.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:35 PM   #3554
supadryz

supadryz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Anyone know if streets of rage collection is stackable with the Japanese version, as its called Bare Knuckle over there which leads me to believe it would be?
Old 02-18-2013, 12:12 AM   #3555
Wallace Suka

Wallace Suka's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by supadryz View Post
Anyone know if streets of rage collection is stackable with the Japanese version, as its called Bare Knuckle over there which leads me to believe it would be?
It is the same game and does not stack.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:47 AM   #3556
yamayamayaamaa

Send a message via ICQ to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via AIM to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Yahoo to yamayamayaamaa Send a message via Skype™ to yamayamayaamaa

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Gold   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallace Suka View Post
It is the same game and does not stack.
Yeah. I was hoping it would be but since you can change versions within the game, you can play Bare Knuckle or SoR.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:16 AM   #3557
mcnichoj

mcnichoj's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
I checked a few EU marketplaces and it appears Wolf 3D is gone there too.

“You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler

People tell me I'm weird and that I'm not conventional
Someone asked me what my dream girl is and I told them with a lot of depth but two dimensional
Old 02-19-2013, 07:50 AM   #3558
Deific Aberrant

Send a message via AIM to Deific Aberrant Send a message via MSN to Deific Aberrant Send a message via Yahoo to Deific Aberrant

Deific Aberrant's Gamercard
Would you guys consider Portal: Still Alive a 'stackable' since The Orange Box has the game also with it's own set of achievements? Or would that just be seperate games?

I know they're seperate games, but if someone played The Orange Box version then maybe they wouldn't buy the XBL version (Portal: Still Alive). That scenario is why I ask...
Old 02-19-2013, 09:57 AM   #3559
yamayamayaamaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deific Aberrant View Post
Would you guys consider Portal: Still Alive a 'stackable' since The Orange Box has the game also with it's own set of achievements? Or would that just be seperate games?

I know they're seperate games, but if someone played The Orange Box version then maybe they wouldn't buy the XBL version (Portal: Still Alive). That scenario is why I ask...
Nope, doesn't count.

Old 02-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #3560
Sandbwoy

SANDBW0Y's Gamercard
Interesting stuff. This could come in handy in future.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:24 AM   #3561
nomsheep

Nomstuff's Gamercard
Enchanted arms?

Does anyone know where I could get hold of the Japanese/Asian Version of Enchanted Arms?

Do Asian and Japanese require different consoles?
Old 02-25-2013, 02:06 PM   #3562
xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomsheep View Post
Does anyone know where I could get hold of the Japanese/Asian Version of Enchanted Arms?

Do Asian and Japanese require different consoles?
Both are NTSC-J games and require an NTSC-J regioned console.

Old 02-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #3563
SevenJesterHats

SevenJesterHats's Gamercard
Looking for bioshock game to play again to stack the achievements, i have a PAL and NSTC xbox 360 now, so would i be lokoing at getting a german version of it? (PAL)

where would i be able to get a hold of one if so.

thank you

Old 02-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #3564
nomsheep

Nomstuff's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenJesterHats View Post
Looking for bioshock game to play again to stack the achievements, i have a PAL and NSTC xbox 360 now, so would i be lokoing at getting a german version of it? (PAL)

thank you
www.amazon.de

I've been told you're supposed to Look for the big red sticker on the front.(though I cant confirm that.)

Edit:
It's Possibly this one (don't quote me on it.)
Bioshock [Xbox Classics]: Amazon.de: Games Bioshock [Xbox Classics]: Amazon.de: Games

Would that do?

anyone know if that's the right one?

Edit 2:
Quote:
Both are NTSC-J games and require an NTSC-J regioned console.
Thanks I wasn't 100% sure, So will both play on NTSC - J?

Last edited by nomsheep; 02-25-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #3565
xCKJoeh153x

CoolKidJoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomsheep View Post
www.amazon.de

I've been told you're supposed to Look for the big red sticker on the front.(though I cant confirm that.)

Edit:
It's Possibly this one (don't quote me on it.)
Bioshock [Xbox Classics]: Amazon.de: Games

Would that do?

anyone know if that's the right one?

Edit 2:

Thanks I wasn't 100% sure, So will both play on NTSC - J?
Why would you ask the same question I just answered for you? Are you stupid?
Also yes, that is the German rating system, but it's not a sticker, it's printed on the coverart like PEGI and ESRP logos. The only time I've ever encountered it being a sticker is importing something from the Australia territories where they slap a sticker over the PEGI logo on the box. It's quite annoying because they don't come off the game case easily.

Last edited by xCKJoeh153x; 02-25-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #3566
nomsheep

Nomstuff's Gamercard
Quote:
Because I misread the answer, sorry. So yes, clearly I am.

Quote:
Also yes, that is the German rating system, but it's not a sticker, it's printed on the coverart like PEGI and ESRP logos. The only time I've ever encountered it being a sticker is importing something from the Australia territories where they slap a sticker over the PEGI logo on the box. It's quite annoying because they don't come off the game case easily.
Thanks.

Last edited by nomsheep; 02-25-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #3567
WPC Darth Vader

MSX Vader's Gamercard
Quote:

That's not 100% true

The BPjM has 3 different USK logos and the newest one is from the Link, if you buy an older german stack, the retailer have to glue the new one over the old one

br

Old 02-25-2013, 09:52 PM   #3568
DarkenInsanity

DarkenInsanity's Gamercard
Thank you for this amazing list
Old 02-26-2013, 12:42 AM   #3569
sanger

Sangriaz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenJesterHats View Post

thank you
Easiest and surest way is to just get it from the German marketplace. I'm not sure if this week's sale includes the game and/or is open to free Xbox Live members, but if so, it'd be the perfect opportunity to get it cheap.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:40 AM   #3570
SevenJesterHats

SevenJesterHats's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanger View Post
Easiest and surest way is to just get it from the German marketplace. I'm not sure if this week's sale includes the game and/or is open to free Xbox Live members, but if so, it'd be the perfect opportunity to get it cheap.
that would be a good idea but i like to have hard copys of things..

Ok, so... is this the german stackable version of bioshock?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Bioshock-XBOX...item3f226c40dd

Closed Thread