PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto IV > The Ballad of Gay Tony
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-03-2011, 08:25 AM   #91
Ethiebeefy

Ethiebeefy's Gamercard
[QUOTE=blee717;2511376]

Mori Kibbutz Missions Part II

This Ain't Checkers - Time can be difficult again if you're bad at driving. For "Landed in Boat," try to fall to the left and when you pull the cord, move to the right as landing from the side is difficult because even if you land and fall out of the boat, it wont count. This way you will be entering from the back and the steering wheel will prevent you from falling out. Driving the boat is pretty straightforward. After getting into a car, activate the nitro on straight paths as much as possible. "Always First" is always achieved unless you crash too much and someone passes you. If you someone passes you, it's guaranteed you won't make the time.

Im Bad driver 101 you name i crashed there
Old 07-10-2011, 03:05 PM   #92
Phrozan

phrozan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
For the sexy time mission....how do you make that fast car spawn there? I have tried getting an inferno and parking it there and then starting the mission but it is never there?? Thanks and oh any help driving that damn chopper would be much appreciated lol.
Arcade Completed Games 71
Phrozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:58 AM   #93
JohnnyBravo

dracul rosu's Gamercard
anyplace where i can see the stats for 100% for each mission?
Old 11-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #94
Xx Duuuke xX

xx duuuke xx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Awesome guide mate, couldn't have done it without you
Xx Duuuke xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #95
Hysteria89

Hysteria89's Gamercard
Just a few tips

I just completed this achievement today, so I thought I would post some tips for some of the harder levels.

Going Deep - time. I had a real struggle with the time on this mission. Firstly I would like to recommend following the videos (by GTASeriesVideos) posted in the video thread. For the shooting part of the mission in the car park, wait for the cue to explode your sticky bomb and then take out any remaining enemies. When the first two trucks arrive, throw a sticky bomb at the left truck and trigger it to explode. Repeat for the right truck. For the next few remaining waves, just throw sticky bombs in the middle of the ramp leading down into the car park and trigger them as the vehicles pass that point. Quickly shoot the guys outside to the left and then to the right and drive back to the objective (follow the path outlined in the video).

Oh, and don't do what I did. When you initially park in the space, don't hit the car infront and set off it's alarm, unless you want an instant fail.

Departure time - time. When you arrive at the funfair, trigger the marker for the cutscene. Immediately turn around and head back to the road. Take a right and look to your right for a kind of gate (dark green?). Jump over here, only taking out enemies right in front of you. Look to your left for the drug container. Destroy this and jump back over the gate and make you way back to the top, where the van is parked. Take out the two guys and then peer round the corner to take out the other two drugs containers. This method saves you having to kill all the guys in that section. Then just proceed as normal with the rest of the mission.

Oh and a general tip to save time. When on the phone just cancel the conversation as soon as they start talking. Hope that helps.
Hysteria89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:43 AM   #96
JDM FA1

Thanks

Thanks for the guide cant wait to use to finally reach 100%
JDM FA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #97
ClassicZach

classiczach's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide starting balled tonight so will follow this for now lol :P

20,000 Achieved 12/04/2012 while playing Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary

ClassicZach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:09 AM   #98
julsz69

meandyourmom123's Gamercard
Can someone help with accuracY? I keep getting constant headshots, and my crosshair isnt locked on but im getting as low as 15% accuracy. im also not spraying the bullets either.
julsz69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 09:45 PM   #99
mgorsi

xGORSi10's Gamercard
listing all the requirements for 100% would be nice
Old 05-16-2012, 09:42 PM   #100
InsaneFlame

Send a message via MSN to InsaneFlame

InsaneFlame's Gamercard
Just a further comment on the Departure time 10.00 minute objective. As the poster above points out you don't have to engage the first big batch of guys in the funfair. To add to their comment you don't even need to climb over and engage them at all, just throw a sticky bomb and detonate it to blow the heroin stash up. On my run I did this and then to save time at the end hold up on the analogue stick once you get out of the plane and just glide straight for the objective -saving time by not looking for a car and driving. I comfortably did it in 8.45 using this method.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #101
Karis

xKarisB's Gamercard
this achievement is the bane of my existence, I swear to god. :@
Karis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:52 AM   #102
ZephyrzInferno

Zephyrz Inferno's Gamercard
Followed close target

I don't know if people are still looking for how to do this, but it took me forever to figure out, so I thought I'd chime in. At the very end, one you make it around the last turn, you need to slam on the gas and be right behind the second car when hitting the ramps. Before that it never matters how fast you go as the other cars match your speed, but at the end they slow down and you can catch up. After practicing a few times you'll be able to make it without hitting the junk nearby.
ZephyrzInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #103
THE DEADLY DOG
Maximum Clubs Guide Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via MSN to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   Community Gaming - Bronze   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Micro Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - * Clueless *   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Correction:

High Dive - For the headshots/accuracy, use the AA-12 and aim for the head. Unfortunately, it's not possible to destroy the 5 helicopters and have accuracy because accuracy is based on hitting people and is reduced by hitting anything else so you will have to make at least 2 playthroughs. For "Freefall Time," I believe this is similar to the Adrenaline Junkie achievement so pull the cord at the last second

It is absolutely possible to get the accuracy and helicopters. Just use the RPG and so long as you hit the helicopter it will keep your accuracy.

You have to get on the train in the beginning when things are still changing and everything is rough, unpolished, and incomplete in order to enjoy the bliss found at your stop.
THE DEADLY DOG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #104
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
MAMMAS BOY MISSION.(its the cage fight)

i was having no luck at finishing this mission with less than 10%health loss.here is the trick i found to get it done easily.

2 blocks south of the lc cage fights is a hospital.around the back on the wall where the ambulances park is a first aid kit.accept the mission from youre cell phone go in and fight as best you can to win.once you have won you will be back outside with santos.run away from him and to the first aid kit grab it now turn a round and kill him.mission done and you should have the 100%.i hope this helps as it was my last one and really pissed me off.

ONE MORE TIP.some missions start you without a vehicle or in one thats not really suited for speed.on these ocasions simply got to the starting point of that mission.once there have henriqe bring you a car through the cell.when he is almost there(you will see a H coming on the mini map)
choose the mission on the cell.when the mission starts your requested car will be there for you.the best example i can think of is SEXY TIME.i hope this helps.
Sheep:1. A group of people who lack the capacity for careful consideration, imagination, or individual thought, who thusly go with the group and allow terrible trends and events to unfold and make us all miserable.
do not send me friend requests on xbox live.

Last edited by deluxnugs; 08-03-2012 at 05:48 PM.
deluxnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #105
Vahnity

vahnity's Gamercard
Great Post, Should Be Real Useful!
Vahnity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:29 PM   #106
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just a tip for anyone trying to get the time on Blog this. After the tunnel and crossing the grass. Don't follow the GPS, continue straight and take the 3rd, maybe 4th right after the GPS's reccomended route (check the map, you'll see which road is best to take). This prevents endless zig-zagging at low speed to get to Gracie's house AND puts you facing the right way after dropping them off. I had lots of time to spare.

Just thought I'd point this out for anyone who didn't clock on to it already. The guide says its one of the hardest times to get... not in my opinion. Sexy time was tough! - For which I recommend people only use the Buzzards machine guns on the small boats, much faster than inaccurate rockets.

Also, a tip for getting the time on Going Deep, plant sticky bombs on the area of the ground where the first two FIB cars pull up and do not wait for them to approach the car you parked. Just nuke 'em straight away and move right to get a clear shot at the next few trucks that come in with the rpg. This will save a few seconds.

Last edited by pined5551; 02-25-2013 at 12:35 AM.
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 12:30 PM   #107
Thy Demoz

Demoz Junior's Gamercard
If you had to do it all at once that would fucking suck, might actually do it now. Going from GTA V to IV is so weird though.
Thy Demoz is offline   Reply With Quote