PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-23-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
XCVii 007

VR Missions Strategy Guide (Rank 1st)

VR Master - 30
Complete every VR Mission.

Virtually a God - 50
Set the highest score on every VR Mission.

VR Mission 001:
Objective: Eliminate all enemies.
Time to beat to place 1st: 00:40.00
Strategy:
Wave 1 - Slide attack into Blade Mode (BM) into all 3 soldiers. I like to run off to the left because it lines them all up better. Also try to hit one in the center box so you can pick up his spine to refill FC meter.
Wave 2 - If the Gekko charges you at the beginning, you can parry it, do a QTE, and then finish it off (if you have full FC meter). But if it doesn't, then you'll have to slide into the other soldiers then combo it like I did in the video. You might not get all the soldiers, so you'll have to get the spine of the ones you killed and then slide attack into BM for the last remaining ones.

The other strategy I've heard is using the Pincer Blades on the Gekko at the very beginning to do major damage. This might be a faster way, so experiment with both strategies.

VR Mission 002:
Objective: Eliminate all enemies via Ninja Kill.
Time to beat to place 1st: 00:40.00
Strategy:
Kill the first guy, wait until you can kill the second guy on the ground floor around the corner. Don't zandatsu or else you'll waste time. Then proceed the kill the remaining enemies.

VR Mission 003:
Objective: Arrive at the specified waypoint.
Time to beat to place 1st: 00:15.00
Strategy:
Just Ninja run all the way there.

VR Mission 004:
Objective: Eliminate all enemies via Zandatsu.
Time to beat to place 1st: 01:00.00
Strategy:
Wave 1 - Slide attack and BM into the soldier. Zandatsu while you are sliding.
Wave 2 - You can either try to parry, and counter-parry this guy until you can Zandatsu him, or launch him (forward, forward + light attack) and combo him in the air until he gives up the center box to Zandatsu.
Wave 3 - Attack the Gekko relentlessly, timing your Offensive Defense dodges. He might do a stomp which will let you QTE him to death quicker. You can also try using a charged Pincer blades if you are good with them.

VR Mission 005:
Objective: Eliminate all enemies using the supplied sub-weapon
Time to beat to place 1st: 01:30.00
Strategy:
You'll just have to play this one until you learn the spawn patterns and can gauge throwing distance. My advice here is to aim for the invisible line the Dwarf Gekkos are walking. The ones with a center Dwarf Gekko can sometimes destroy the surrounding ones, saving time.

VR Mission 006:
Objective: Arrive at the specified waypoint without being detected.
Time to beat to place 1st: 00:15.00
Strategy:
Don't kill the first guy you see in front of you. Instead head left and take out that guy first, then the guy you saw. Don't Zandatsu after the Ninja kill.

VR Mission 007:
Time to beat to place 1st: 04:00.00
Strategy:
Wave 1 - Run left and then slide attack into BM and you can get 4 soldiers this way. Make sure to hit at least one center box to pick up a Fuel Cell (FC). Kill the last one.
Wave 2 - Go to the center of the room, allow the cyborgs to come towards you and then move back a little. This will draw them all in, and then you can perfect parry one of them, hitting them all. You'll received a prompt to Zandatsu them, but don't. Instead, enter BM and then slice horizontally. Make sure to have full FC. Then run to a corner of the room; this will make the Spider Slider use his spin attack. You'll have to parry the last hit, and then QTE him to kill him. The spin move has 5 hits you'll have to parry if it is close. I like to count to 5 for each hit to help time the parries.
Wave 3 - Switch to Pole-Arm secondary weapon and use them on the 3 cyborgs here. You can do a combo with the Pole-Arm (Jump, Hard Attack, Hard Attack) and you can come down on all 3 cyborgs and knock them down. They are extremely vulnerable to this. Then you can keep attacking them or focusing on one and launch him.
Wave 4 - Slide attack and BM into the D. Gekkos. If you do this, make sure to attack the D. Gekkos with the guns, to refill your FC meter. You might need it because 2 Gekkos will spawn, and you can kill one quickly if he does a charge move. Focus on one Gekko until you destroy it, and then finish off the other.

VR Mission 008:
Time to beat to place 1st: 00:50.00
Strategy:
The manner to kill which enemies first is hard to explain here, so it's much easier to watch the video. But the first enemy you will kill is the one on the right, not the one in front of you at the start.

VR Mission 009:
Time to beat to place 1st: 00:20.00
Strategy:
Head right at the start, climb up the blocks, and then head for the goalpoint. Make a right into a secret breakable door. In the long hallway, you will have to bob and weave the missiles, and before you head up the first block, do a Offensive Defense dodge to the left or right to escape a possible D. Gekko from latching on.

VR Mission 010:
Time to beat to place 1st: 01:20.00
Strategy:
Easy to do; just make sure to not run in a straight line when the waves of rocket launcher guys show up.

VR Mission 011:
Time to beat to place 1st: 00:25.00
Strategy:
Wait for the first guy to walk close to the corner of the block, and then jump behind him and over the laser on the the ground. Climb up the blocks on the right, Ninja run into an opening and grab the RP grenade. Use it for the guy up ahead to distract him, and then jump over the lasers to the finish.

VR Mission 012:
Objective: Eliminate all enemies using the supplied sub-weapon.
Time to beat to place 1st: 02:30.00
Strategy:
The trick here is to stand on an area where the rocket launcher spawns. This way you won't have to pick up anymore. Shoot the Gekkos just before they land on their next spot. You should focus on an area to your right, where they are the closest. This allows the rocket to reach them faster as shown in the video.

VR Mission 013:
Time to beat to place 1st: 03:30.00
Strategy:
Wave 1 - Jump kick (jump, foward+hard attack) towards the Sliders (birds), and then enter BM to Zandatsu them. Don't jump at them while they are shooting at you.
Wave 2 - Get rid of the Sliders first, and then deal with the Helicopters. Use the homing missile and cover to stun them.
XCVii 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
XCVii 007

VR Mission 014:
Time to beat to place 1st: 01:10.00
Strategy:
This one is better explained with a video guide. One thing to mention, is you might get spotted by a Gekko at the beginning when you cross the jump. You can choose to wait a moment until the Gekko turns away. You should have plenty of them left.

VR Mission 015:
Time to beat to place 1st: 00:30.00
Strategy:
Jump kick (jump, forward+hard attack) towards the guy across from you to get over the gap. Then run in a curvy line to dodge the missiles. You might have to slide attack some enemies at the end to help avoid missiles.

VR Mission 016:
Time to beat to place 1st: 02:30.00
Strategy:
Easy VR Mission. You can aim faster when you are not shooting; keep this in mind.

VR Mission 017:
Objective: Eliminate all enemies using the supplied sub-weapon.
Time to beat to place 1st: 03:30.00
Strategy:
Area 1 - Use the tactic of standing in the area where the rocket launcher spawns. As area 2 is about to be uncovered, aim for the D. Gekkos fleeing and hit 'em with the rocket launcher.
Area 2 - Run to the right rocker launcher spawn you see, and then a cyborg soldier will jump down. Wait for the lock-on to show up, and shoot him twice. Then another soldier will coming run toward behind you, and make him attack, then finish him. There should be two rocket launcher spawns in the back; make the two soldiers on the top blocks fire and miss, and then finish them. Then get rid of the D. Gekkos.
Area 3 - In this area you'll have to quick-fire the grenades and rocket launchers by pressing the sub-weapon and attack buttons simultaneously. I would throw the grenades at the D. Gekkos first, and then use the rockets on the bigger UGs. When you get down to the last Raptor, it will go beserk and turn red. Head to a rocket launcher spawn and make sure it doesn't get close.

VR Mission 018:
Time to beat to place 1st: 10:00.00
Strategy:
Wave 1 - Make the Gekko charge at you. QTE him to kill. The best way to make him charge is to keep at a distance, and look left and right. Then switch to the Pole-Arm weapon and destroy the remaining D. Gekkos. You NEED to make sure you have a full FC meter here for the next wave, so don't let the D. Gekkos latch onto you.
Wave 2 - Run along the wall to avoid the Mastiffs. Wait until the jump up high and then back down on you, perfect parry them, to kill them. If they run at you and seem to be gaining, they might try a drop kick, when means you'll have to be ready to parry it because it comes out fast. Don't run too close to the wall, or too close to the center, because the camera is a real problem on this one. You will need to keep eyes on both Mastiffs. Destroy the D. Gekkos, and again, make sure you have a full FC meter from either Zandatsu'ing a Mastiff or you have enough D. Gekkos to beat up.
Wave 3 - Blade Wolf (Fenrir) is the biggest threat in this entire VR Mission. You'll need to stay close to it -- if you stray too far it will shoot projectiles which are hard to dodge, or a laser beam that will kill you outright. Staying close allows you to attack it to stop the attacks. The main strategy is staying close to it, but far enough away to realize that you can perfect parry it once it jumps at you.
After you kill the Fenrir, you can focus on the rest, starting with the D.Gekkos first. Then when you just have 2 sledgehammer enemies left, use the Sai and target one of them. Wait long enough for the Sai to turn purple. Bait one guy to attack, and then use the Sai on the other. You can attack up to 9-10 hits until the other one begins attacking (unless you are very close). The key thing to remember for these guys is that when they light up, it is their only (or final) attack. If they don't light up, then stay away because it could be a multiple-hit sequence.
Wave 4 - D. Gekkos. Finish them off quickly with Pole-Arm or whatever you choose. You don't need a full FC meter afterwards.
Wave 5 - Look at your time -- your current time needs to be at least 8:40 or under going into Wave 5, because if it's not, then you don't really have a good chance to complete this Mission in time for 1st Rank. Wave 3 will be the one that takes the longest because of the sledgehammer enemies. As for the strategy, just use the charged-up Sai on the GRAD, and combo it however you please. Focusing on the leg may be better for quicker hit than the center body. After about 145-150 hits it should die. Just remember not to use the Sai before it turns purple. You should be able to stun him indefinitely until he is dead. Don't Zandatsu at the end unless you have plenty of time.

VR Mission 019:
Time to beat to place 1st: 10:00.00
Strategy:
Area 1 - Attack the Fenrir however you please, I like to use the Stinger move (forward, forward +hard attack). Cancel it into BM, to cut down the recovery time, and you can do it again quickly. It will be stunned after 23-24 hits, so make sure to do the QTE. Tip about the Zandatsu, I like aiming the blade horizontally to hit the center box on the Fenrirs.
Area 2 - Run all the way to the back, since there is more room here. Fenrir won't attack until you kill the two non-sledgehammer cyborgs. Equip the Pole-Arm, separate the two types of enemies by running back and forth. Use the Pole-Arm's jumping attack (jump, hard attack, hard attack) to come down on the cyborg soldiers. Then combo them on the ground or launch them up. Once you finish them, I like to unequip the Pole-Arm so I can do the Stinger move on the Fenrir, which will come down to attack you. Destroy it quickly, and then use the Sai technique on the sledgehammer enemies as you did for VR Mission 18. You should finish the Fenrir by 3:30 or 4:00, and you should finish the sledgehammer enemies by 7:00 at the latest.
Area 3 - Use the same attacks at you did for Area 1 to get rid of the Fenrirs. The best advice here is to use targeting lock, and make sure to focus on them one-by-one until they are all dead.

VR Mission 020:
Time to beat to place 1st: 00:20.00
Strategy:
There is a cyborg soldier standing guard on the left side of this map. You can either try to jump over and behind him, but you may get caught several times. You can also try going to the ground area near him, jumping up and getting a target lock, and then jump kicking up the ledge (jump, forward+hard attack). Make sure to disengage the lock to proceed. The rest should be easy to avoid (a camera and another guard with his back turned).
XCVii 007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:13 PM   #3
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Man, youre a life saver. I was having a really hard time on these missions.
Thanks a million!!
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
I JUST D0 WORK

GriZzly GRiP's Gamercard
awesome job. this is gonna help so much
I JUST D0 WORK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:36 AM   #5
madmankevin

madmankevin's Gamercard
Nice job, thanks for the guide!

And what jackhole anonymously rates this thread a 1? Somebody takes the time to help the community, and some kid anonymously trashes it.

madmankevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:02 AM   #6
Sabrelord

Sabr3lord's Gamercard
Thanks for posting the vids, but could you put them behind spoiler tags?
This thread is god awfully slow...or is it just me?

Little off topic...

To 1k the Ghostbuster game is still not legitemately possible, is it?
I'm asking because i just saw it on that completion card a couple post above ^^

Feel free to add,but please leave a note-no Randoms. Live - 360v - LastFM

Last edited by Sabrelord; 02-24-2013 at 01:06 AM.
Sabrelord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:08 AM   #7
madmankevin

madmankevin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrelord View Post
Little off topic...

Definitely off topic but I don't want to ignore you either! It's possible, but it's all about the patch. If you played pre-patch, you'll be capped at 970-990 and there's nothing you can do about it. If you played post patch, you could still have an achievement glitch on you. The consensus is those that are post patch that only play online until they get all online achievements have a better chance at avoiding glitched achievements than the post patch players who combine the campaign into the mix before their online is 100% done.

But are the servers still up? Last time I played it about a month ago they were...

The one fact is this: it's f-ed up. I'm all over the Ghostbusters forums contributing to threads and answering these types of questions.

On topic: the thread is loading awfully slow for me too. Otherwise it's awesome!

Old 02-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #8
whassupbun

whassupbun's Gamercard
From the VR Mission 001 video, how did you refill your whole FC meter but just picking up one spine off the ground? I've retried and re-watched your videos so much times and still can't figure it out. I have to zandatsu to completely refill the FC meter but that waste too many seconds.

whassupbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:42 PM   #9
MidgetsInactive

MidgetsInactive's Gamercard
Thank you for making these videos, I'd probably not even finish the missions let alone Gold them without these videos.
MidgetsInactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:01 AM   #10
Raging ikaru

Raging Ikaru's Gamercard
Thanks so much! I was seriously hurting on 18. Great call with using the dagger. Finished in like 6:05 after about 4 hours of suck
Raging ikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:13 AM   #11
DSoV

DSoV's Gamercard
I suggest getting VR18 done first, you may as well get the hardest one out of the way.

When I did the VR missions I went in order from most time required to 1st rank to shortest time required, I figured the ones that required the most time would be hardest, and it sure seemed like it lol
DSoV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:53 PM   #12
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrelord View Post
Thanks for posting the vids, but could you put them behind spoiler tags?
This thread is god awfully slow...or is it just me?

Little off topic...

Its a 100% legit, sir.
Ive not played it before the patch with this gamertag.
Ive had some problem with Payday achievement, but after completing 4 times every single campaign it popped for me, as the last one.
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #13
xMANNY FRE5Hx

xMANNY FRE5Hx's Gamercard
Here's two quick tips to make your life easier for VR 018:

When fighting the mastifs learn where they spawn. Which is to the right of where the 1st wave spawns (use the cubes in the sky to help you). If you position yourself correctly (slightly left of where you spawn at the beginning) they will always do that high jump off the wall in unison. If you time it right you can perfect parry both of them. You grab one and swing into the other killing both.

When fighting the ferir, again, learn where they spawn. Stand in the middle of the arena facing the ferir (on top of a solid line on the floor) as soon as he hops back to shoot the spikes shift to the left and a lot of the time the projectiles will hit the hammer guy and either severely hurt him or flat out kill him. Then proceed to kill both like the video shows.

Doing these simple tricks you save yourself lots of time not to mention makes it a bit easier, espicially the mastif part. I finished 018 in under 5m and I'm nowhere near as good as the person who did the videos.

Many thanks for the videos they have made obtaining this achievement infinitely easier

Last edited by xMANNY FRE5Hx; 02-26-2013 at 04:18 PM.
xMANNY FRE5Hx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:55 AM   #14
MidgetsInactive

MidgetsInactive's Gamercard
Thanks to your guide, I finished VR Mission 18 in 4:45!

You are amazing!

(Oh, and I only made it past Wave 3 once, because of sheer luck; 3 perfect parries all at the same time)
MidgetsInactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:30 PM   #15
Akai Shuichi

Phobic Panda's Gamercard
Here is an alternate strategy for Mission 18 that mostly uses Bloodlust and might be easier for some people.

1000G+ Retail: Tomb Raider: Legend, Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption

Arcade 200G: TMNT 1989, SOULCALIBUR, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Fable II Pub Games, 1vs100, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, X-MEN
Akai Shuichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:39 AM   #16
madmankevin

madmankevin's Gamercard
Anybody else having a hell of a time with mission 1? I'm just not able to beat 40 seconds. I mean I've got 38 seconds before but watching the enemies die adds another 2 seconds on top of it taking my 1st rank.

Any extra pointers that's not in this thread? This one is killing me!

Old 02-28-2013, 01:04 PM   #17
Akai Shuichi

Phobic Panda's Gamercard
After you finish the first wave, go stand around the area where the gekko will spawn and do the level 2 charge (hold down Y after the first swing) of the Pincer Blades and hit it when it spawns. I did this and took out 1-2 soldiers as well as stunned the gekko and got the QTE on it. and then I quickly finished off the other 2 soldiers and got a finish time of 34 seconds.

Arcade 200G: TMNT 1989, SOULCALIBUR, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Fable II Pub Games, 1vs100, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, X-MEN
Old 02-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #18
madmankevin

madmankevin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai Shuichi View Post
After you finish the first wave, go stand around the area where the gekko will spawn and do the level 2 charge (hold down Y after the first swing) of the Pincer Blades and hit it when it spawns. I did this and took out 1-2 soldiers as well as stunned the gekko and got the QTE on it. and then I quickly finished off the other 2 soldiers and got a finish time of 34 seconds.
Man I wish I would have asked you this yesterday! I spent a couple hours on it last night, and a few hours over the previous couple of days. I saw this reply this morning and with the 5 minutes of free time I had before work, got it easily: 29 seconds!

Thank you!

Old 03-01-2013, 01:24 AM   #19
Akai Shuichi

Phobic Panda's Gamercard
No problem, glad to help. I abuse the Pincer Blades to death lol.

Here is my strategy that I used to beat Mission 18 (the other hard one).

Wave 1 - Fish for the ram from the Gekko, or just get in its face and perfect parry for the QTE then use the pole arm to finish off the d. gekko's.
Wave 2 - Perfect parry both of the Mastiff's and QTE it.. I only perfect parry the drop kick's as I am not very good at parrying their jump and the camera hates me when I try to parry that.
Wave 3 - Hardest wave. Perfect parry the fenrir and QTE it. Then finish off the d. gekko's with the pole arm, just hit them a couple times and cancel out with a jump and do that to keep distance from the hammer guys. Then I use Pincer Blades to hit the hammer guys, you can hit them from decent range because the hit box of the Pincer Blades is ridiculous.
Wave 4 - Just use fully charged Sai to keep it stunlocked while slashing it with normal light attacks. Make sure to let yourself fall to the ground after Sai pulls you though because it doesn't charge while you are airborne.

Old 03-01-2013, 01:34 AM   #20
bissbanz1

asd's Gamercard
I'm just surprised there was that much overlap.

bissbanz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:28 AM   #21
Vindicator51

Vindicator51's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If anyone is having trouble with VR mission 1, then i just did it an alternate way.

1. Charge up Bloodlust for the first wave, cleave all 3 of the soldiers.

2. This depends entirely on luck, but the Gekko NEEDS to start charging when it spawns. If it does, move closer to save more precious seconds, and block its charge. Immediately execute it afterwards by pressing Y+B, but don't waste time on taking the spine.

3. If the two melee soldiers stands close, hit them a few times with X to get Blade Mode again, slice them over quickly.

4. Immediately after you kill the two melee soldiers, hunt down the remaining two, cleave them like in the first wave asap using Bloodlust.

I managed to get a time of 35:59 using this tactic.

Last edited by Vindicator51; 03-01-2013 at 04:39 AM.
Vindicator51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #22
Mac Chickgun

mac chickqun's Gamercard
Can someone please tell me how to beat the GRAD in mission 18. I know that I can keep stunning it but what buttons do I need to press? I can't manage to pull it off...
Old 03-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #23
Alcomoney

Tactical XR's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Chickgun View Post
Can someone please tell me how to beat the GRAD in mission 18. I know that I can keep stunning it but what buttons do I need to press? I can't manage to pull it off...

Just make sure you have the Sai equipped as soon as possible before the battle as it does take a few seconds to charge up to it's purple stunning form.

You just hold which stuns and pulls you to it then keep mashing until the Sai fully recharges to it's purple form. Rinse and repeat.

Remember, getting hit or pressing accidentally while the Sai is equipped results in the Sai's recharge time resetting and you'll most likely end up dead, so just make sure you don't use at all unless when you can stun the GRAD.

NANOMACHINES, SON. - Senator Armstrong

Last edited by Alcomoney; 03-03-2013 at 10:54 PM.
Alcomoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:11 AM   #24
Mac Chickgun

mac chickqun's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcomoney View Post
Just make sure you have the Sai equipped as soon as possible before the battle as it does take a few seconds to charge up to it's purple stunning form.

You just hold which stuns and pulls you to it then keep mashing until the Sai fully recharges to it's purple form. Rinse and repeat.

Remember, getting hit or pressing accidentally while the Sai is equipped results in the Sai's recharge time resetting and you'll most likely end up dead, so just make sure you don't use at all unless when you can stun the GRAD.
Thanks for the reply. I managed to get to the last wave but then I died on what supposed to be the easiest wave. Now with your tips I guess I can beat it next time I make it to the GRAD
Old 03-04-2013, 05:28 PM   #25
Alcomoney

Tactical XR's Gamercard
I found it easier to time it right and make the Fenrir (wolf) from the third round throw his blades against one of the hammer cyborgs, Kills them in one go. The other hammer cyborg can be dealt with easily with the pincer blade (Sundowner's weapon).

Then again it all depends on how they react, it differs and you might get unlucky. Keep trying though c:

Old 03-04-2013, 10:33 PM   #26
Mac Chickgun

mac chickqun's Gamercard
Quote:
I found it easier to time it right and make the Fenrir (wolf) from the third round throw his blades against one of the hammer cyborgs, Kills them in one go. The other hammer cyborg can be dealt with easily with the pincer blade (Sundowner's weapon).

Then again it all depends on how they react, it differs and you might get unlucky. Keep trying though c:
After a whole day and 200+ restarts I managed to beat it! Once you got a system in how to do it its getting easier. I was a master at wave 1 and 2 but 3 is indeed the only pain in the ass wave but I got it! Thanks to all you're people's tips here! Now on to the (what I read) last hard mission (19) Then I got the hardest ones out of the way right?
Old 03-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #27
Alcomoney

Tactical XR's Gamercard
Yep, 18 and 19 are the only really difficult ones. The rest you can do with a few (depends) tries.

19 is easier than 18 in my opinion, The pincer blade is really all you need.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #28
Mac Chickgun

mac chickqun's Gamercard
Quote:
Yep, 18 and 19 are the only really difficult ones. The rest you can do with a few (depends) tries.

19 is easier than 18 in my opinion, The pincer blade is really all you need.
Yeah Im beating the enemies easily but sometimes the zandutsu cut doesnt show up, but I think mission 19 is more doable then 18 for sure! Will try some more tommorow.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:14 AM   #29
ApocNarok

ApocNarok's Gamercard
Awesome, I'm gonna tackle these tonight. Hopefully they won't take too long. Thanks for the videos, really helpful!
ApocNarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #30
Homaz

Send a message via ICQ to Homaz Send a message via Skype™ to Homaz

A7 Homaz's Gamercard
Nice nice, this is a very good help. Thx!

Homaz is offline   Reply With Quote