PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dishonored > The Knife of Dunwall
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-24-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
Hayden

Send a message via MSN to Hayden

Hayden x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Hayden   x360a Representer   Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club   Donator - Level 2   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
New DLC

A trophy list has appeared on PS3T with more achievements for Dishonored.

Just Business
You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
Missing Pieces
You obtained Delilah Copperspoon's identity from Thalia Timish
Well Connected
You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
No Regrets
You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
Redemptive Path
You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
Whisper Ways
You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
Cleaner Hands
You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
Rats and Ashes
You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
Message from the Empress
You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
Stone Cold Heart
You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timsh's estate
Old 02-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
Yunder

Send a message via MSN to Yunder

YUNDERSTAND's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Gold   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Yunder   Submit - Emerald
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
Ooh, story-driven DLC, eh? Awesome. I'm glad to see this. It'll give me a chance to jump back into Dishonored again. Loved every bit of that game. Wasn't a fan of the Trials, though. I prefer story based DLC like this.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunder View Post
Ooh, story-driven DLC, eh? Awesome. I'm glad to see this. It'll give me a chance to jump back into Dishonored again. Loved every bit of that game. Wasn't a fan of the Trials, though. I prefer story based DLC like this.
I agree. I'm looking forward to playing some story DLC for Dishonored. I'm excited to play this. Hopefully it'll get a release date soon.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:13 AM   #4
KevinatorGT

kevinatorgt's Gamercard
Dishonored is one of my favorite games ever and I did my best at stealth the first playthrough but still averaged high chaos. I'm running through my ghost/clean hands low chaos play through right now and I haven't heard the best of things about Dunwall city trials but "The other side of the coin" has a title that leaves me willing to spend the ms points for DLC.
KevinatorGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #5
sable323

New dlc

I just finally finished Dishonored this weekend. I haven't been this obsessed with a game in a long time, and I want to keep playing it!! I was actually going to play through again just to get high chaos since I got clean hands the first time around. Great great game!! Looking forward to the dlc so I can keep playing!!
sable323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #6
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
This game was a blast and freaked out when they announced story DLC as I'd thought I'd already traded the game in, got home and dug through my shelves and voila... it was still there!

Happy dance!

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #7
DrBrooks

Dr BR00KS's Gamercard
I can't wait to get more of the story and from the looks of it it could be fairly long for a DLC, and I'm always happy for more value.
DrBrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #8
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBrooks View Post
I can't wait to get more of the story and from the looks of it it could be fairly long for a DLC, and I'm always happy for more value.
And it looks like this won't be the last either.
http://kotaku.com/15-things-you-shou...-dlc-458743705

Another one called "The Bridgemore Witches" will be out later in the year to finish Daud's story. Looks as though this won't be hitting my trade pile anytime soon

"Hit it"
Old 04-04-2013, 12:13 AM   #9
a fat turkey

a fat turkey's Gamercard
A story related DLC is going to be great. Was a very fun game, but I have honestly started to hate it since I started the Trials... VERY frustrating DLC that is solely based on luck for half of them.
a fat turkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:51 AM   #10
Jedah

Jedah PL's Gamercard
Can't wait to play as Daud
Jedah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:16 PM   #11
SuNuS

SuNuS's Gamercard
The DLC sounds great and the trailer made me miss Dishonored.

Does anyone know if Daud will have his own skill and runes or will the runes/etc that you have in the main game carry over for you to spend on Daud? I replaced my console a little while ago and no longer have my save, so I'm hoping you start fresh for this reason.

Sig by Gackt
SuNuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #12
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

So now that it's been out for a day, any thoughts? Haven't nabbed it yet, need to grab some points.

"Hit it"
Old 04-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #13
DGgavin

dggavin's Gamercard
The DLC isn't very lengthy, but it is very fun. I enjoyed playing it very much, and there's a lot of new powers to choose from as Daud
DGgavin is offline   Reply With Quote