PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NHL 13
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-27-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
Peelman

PainIsGod's Gamercard
Thumbs up X360A EASHL Club for Online Achievements

I haven't gotten any of the EASHL achievements yet and I know there are a few people that pop up every so often wanting to get these too. I created an EASHL club just for those of us that want to get the achievements.

Team Name: X360A
Gaming Times: Any time you're on!
It seems any time I'm on there are at least one or two more people in the club online at the same time. If you'd like to get a few EASHL games in, send one of them a message and see if they'd like to join. If you can't find anyone online at the time, feel free to message the club roster to schedule something convenient for you. People in this club should expect getting messages from random people asking for good game times.

Getting the Lead by Example Achievement: Quite a few of us have managed to get this already. If you need it and are on, go ahead and set yourself as the Captain or Assistant/Alternate and go for it. This isn't a serious club so we won't get offended when someone takes the A or C to get the achievement.

As we get a few people that are interested in this we can coordinate gaming times and I'll update this post accordingly. I think the club is set to auto-accept invites, so anyone is free to join. If two of you are on and can play, go right ahead! We don't have to play just on certain times, but might be easier to get people together if there are regular times we play.

Achievements we will go after:

Fear No Man: Complete 30 EASHL matches.
Savior: Make a desperation save in OT.
EASHL Playoffs: Be a member of an EASHL team when they participate in monthly playoffs.
Lead by Example: As C or A, be named to 3 Stars in EASHL game.
And of course, EASHL Rookie, EASHL Pro, and EASHL Legend. These can be achieved in drop-in games, but playing here might make the grind a little more tolerable.

I'm not a skilled player and I don't expect anyone else here to be either. I'd like to have a club to play in and work on some of these, so instead of trying to find one, lets build one!

Last edited by Peelman; 02-25-2013 at 06:11 AM.
Peelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:31 AM   #2
thenixhex311

Send a message via AIM to thenixhex311 Send a message via Yahoo to thenixhex311

thenixhex311's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i WILL be joining this too.

gt - thenixhex311
It's NOT hard people, add your friggin' gamertag to your profile so someone looking to boost with you can EASILY send you a message just by one click. Not by having to C/P your gamertag. I can't be the only one peeved by this stuff!!

boosting:
Mortal Kombat, Brain Challenge, Big Bumpin, Texas Hold 'em, GH:Van Halen, GH: Smash Hits, NHL 12, DJ Hero 1 & 2, Bulletstorm, Gears 3, and more!
thenixhex311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #3
Crimson Death

This is perfect... I'm in!

This is a great idea to build a team for those of us who are not great and don't have to feel the pressure of messing up when playing with the online "pros".

Thanks Gackt.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:33 AM   #4
jellooss

jellooss's Gamercard
Great Idea ill join up tonight!
jellooss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 11:19 PM   #5
eragon3443
Banned User

SpecOperations9's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peelman View Post
I haven't gotten any of the EASHL achievements yet and I know there are a few people that pop up every so often wanting to get these too. I created an EASHL club just for those of us that want to get the achievements.

Team Name: X360A
Gaming Times: TBD

As we get a few people that are interested in this we can coordinate gaming times and I'll update this post accordingly. I think the club is set to auto-accept invites, so anyone is free to join. If two of you are on and can play, go right ahead! We don't have to play just on certain times, but might be easier to get people together if there are regular times we play.

Achievements we will go after:

Fear No Man: Complete 30 EASHL matches.
EASHL Playoffs: Be a member of an EASHL team when they participate in monthly playoffs.
Lead by Example: As C or A, be named to 3 Stars in EASHL game.
And of course, EASHL Rookie, EASHL Pro, and EASHL Legend. These can be achieved in drop-in games, but playing here might make the grind a little more tolerable.

I'm not a skilled player and I don't expect anyone else here to be either. I'd like to have a club to play in and work on some of these, so instead of trying to find one, lets build one!
Yes!!! i want to join, i live in the ETZ
eragon3443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:49 AM   #6
jamesmasse

JimmyTiger's Gamercard
eastern time zone, i want in! gt: JimmyTiger
jamesmasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:47 PM   #7
thenixhex311

Send a message via AIM to thenixhex311 Send a message via Yahoo to thenixhex311

thenixhex311's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm usually on playing every night (drop-in games) around just waiting to play some games.

Join the club and shoot me a message to play!
It's NOT hard people, add your friggin' gamertag to your profile so someone looking to boost with you can EASILY send you a message just by one click. Not by having to C/P your gamertag. I can't be the only one peeved by this stuff!!

boosting:
Mortal Kombat, Brain Challenge, Big Bumpin, Texas Hold 'em, GH:Van Halen, GH: Smash Hits, NHL 12, DJ Hero 1 & 2, Bulletstorm, Gears 3, and more!
thenixhex311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #8
CcAaRrSsOoNn3

Very interested if this is still going!!

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #9
Twizzlada

Twizzlada's Gamercard
I'll join...I play goalie.

lets dooo it
Twizzlada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #10
bleednornge72

bleednornge72's Gamercard
game?

I joined this club. Anybody want to knock out the 30 games and desperation save achievements send me a message. I also really like playing for fun and am 71 overall in all spots.

bleednornge72
bleednornge72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:14 AM   #11
Peelman

PainIsGod's Gamercard
Quite a few people on the roster and quite a few games are being played. We're in the Amateur playoffs right now, so I'm going to try and go for that Monday night. If anyone happens to see this and wants in, send me a message and let me know. I'm tentatively aiming for 10pm EST or later on Monday night. I'll wait a little longer if someone wants to join, otherwise I'll be on and just message whoever may happen to be online to play a quick game to get the achievement.
Peelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #12
UxoriousGinger8

This is all about luck. I have played 30 games with my goalie, and was just twice in OT. No desperation save unfortunately. I think you have to do it maybe on 1on1. And everytime your team is ahead, let some goals in so you go to OT, and try your luck then.
UxoriousGinger8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:58 PM   #13
zanticon

zanticon's Gamercard
a few months late but i'll join this evening if it is still active.
zanticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:04 PM   #14
iiTzHoLiC

o0 StatiK's Gamercard
Not entirely sure if this is still going on or not I could use these achievements to boost my completion

| Ryse | Dead Rising 3 | Call of Duty: Ghosts |
iiTzHoLiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:25 PM   #15
JCW 60 MINI

JCW 60 MINI's Gamercard
I still need these as well; and will be looking to join.
Old 05-26-2013, 05:21 AM   #16
Seblefeu

Seblefeu's Gamercard
Looking to join me too
Gt: Seblefeu
Seblefeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 05:56 AM   #17
dbsplhz

I'll join this.
dbsplhz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 01:16 AM   #18
eragon3443
Banned User

SpecOperations9's Gamercard
If its still going, i and a friend have a club that we can grind out stuff with. Message me if this is still around.
eragon3443 is offline   Reply With Quote