PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #31
LickableLemons7

LickableLemons7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
So I've finished up the guide.
No you haven't! You still have to update "No One Left Behind," "What Power Outage?," and "No Easy Way Out" in Spartan Ops!

Kidding. Well, I suppose you will have to update them. All in good time. At least this means nobody else legitimataly finished their guides.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #32
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
I deleted all the pointless bickering.
Best.
Line.
Ever.

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:41 PM   #33
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
I deleted all the pointless bickering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Best.
Line.
Ever.
Of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucklehead X View Post
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #34
Maka

Send a message via MSN to Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
No you haven't! You still have to update "No One Left Behind," "What Power Outage?," and "No Easy Way Out" in Spartan Ops!

Kidding. Well, I suppose you will have to update them. All in good time. At least this means nobody else legitimataly finished their guides.
I'll update all the Episode 5 achievements when it comes out in early December!
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:54 PM   #35
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Found this on page 3. It really should be re-stickied as it offers alternate information to DLM's guide...

Quote:
Whoever decided about the killcam in Halo should be shot and has to spend an eternity watching the killcam of their death!
Old 11-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #36
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Emerald   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Emerald   GRID 2 Award   Submit - Platinum   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Silver   x360a Book Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Found this on page 3. It really should be re-stickied as it offers alternate information to DLM's guide...
DLM stickied it, but then it must've been unstuck by one of the admin/mods for whatever reason.

They must've made that decision on their own.

Unfortunately, if there is a stickied guide, and the other is not, it will tend to always get shuffled to the back pages, and it's inevitable that it keeps getting pushed.

The only thing I have going for it is that it's posted in the useful links thread (which most people will skip if they see the Achievement Guide thread), and then it getting bumped when people post to it.

I will submit it for the main page, and hopefully we see a merge of some sort.
Old 12-04-2012, 03:04 PM   #37
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Looks like with the release of yesterday's spartan ops episode, it is now possible to get 1000 gamerscore.

I have updated everything accordingly, and finished the guide!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:59 PM   #38
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
wow! theres another guide,and a very detailed one too!
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:48 AM   #39
SiLeNt Sc0pE 16

I Draxus I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Nice guide man, this one should be stickied also. I noticed you had a typo in the road map of your guide.

----
+Approximate amount of time to 100: About 25 Hours [Campaign: 15 Hours, Multiplayer: 5 Hours, Spartan Ops: 4-5+ Hours]
----

I think you meant to write 1000 instead of 100. Just letting you know! Thanks again for the guide

Completed Retail: 41
Completed Arcade: 25
Most Proud Completion: Perfect Dark Zero

3rd Place in the Halo 4 Spartan Ops Infinity Challenge
SiLeNt Sc0pE 16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:13 AM   #40
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwfcskillsinhd View Post
wow! theres another guide,and a very detailed one too!
Just goes to show you that no one knows that there is a second guide even though it was posted day one and NO ONE looks at that Halopedia sticky thread, because if they did, people would know there's a second guide.

Sorry you got shafted twice, Maka. CoD: BO II still has two guides stuck, why not this one of MoH?

Quote:
Old 12-05-2012, 09:50 AM   #41
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
this definately should have been stickied,clueless's stickied guide is top quality but an equal amount of time & effort has gone into this and would have been useful to have had an alternative to refer too!
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #42
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

Submitted for the front page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiLeNt Sc0pE 16 View Post
Nice guide man, this one should be stickied also. I noticed you had a typo in the road map of your guide.

----
+Approximate amount of time to 100: About 25 Hours [Campaign: 15 Hours, Multiplayer: 5 Hours, Spartan Ops: 4-5+ Hours]
----

I think you meant to write 1000 instead of 100. Just letting you know! Thanks again for the guide
Thanks, Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
Just goes to show you that no one knows that there is a second guide even though it was posted day one and NO ONE looks at that Halopedia sticky thread, because if they did, people would know there's a second guide.

Sorry you got shafted twice, Maka. CoD: BO II still has two guides stuck, why not this one of MoH?
Fortunately, my MoH guide was posted to the front page. The forum guide is still floating about random pages probably though. As for Halo 4, this guide was stickied for 2 days, then it randomly became unstuck. It's posted in the Halopedia thread, but it's not frequented to often, so this guide only gets traffic while it sits on the front page.

I've submitted it for the front page just now, so maybe they'll merge the two or post two completely separate ones. We can see.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:47 PM   #43
FlimsySix

FlimsySix's Gamercard
Great guide, thanks just 9 more to go.
FlimsySix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #44
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

This guide and Clueless' have been combined for the front page:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/halo-4/guide/
Old 12-24-2012, 12:32 AM   #45
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
nice job on the guide. Thanks for the work.

"What is your spaghetti policy here?" - Charlie
Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:20 PM   #46
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Amazing how this guide was used on the front page and it's not even stickied.

Quote:
Old 02-26-2013, 02:03 AM   #47
Maka

Maka91's Gamercard

I've quickly updated the DLC Achievement Guide & Roadmaps into the post below the guide.

#UnderdogGuide
Old 02-26-2013, 02:24 AM   #48
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
I've quickly updated the DLC Achievement Guide & Roadmaps into the post below the guide.

#UnderdogGuide
Thanks for the addition my man

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote