PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Port Royale 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-23-2013, 04:05 AM   #1
Askeroth

D.Fence Achievement

I doubt anyone is even still here to help me, but I can't get this to work. I have several cities, all with defenses in the seven-to-ten range, and I've made every nation hate by by sinking their merchant ships and what have you. However, they just never attack my cities. I've spent several in-game years and I don't know what more I can do to make them act differently.
Askeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:49 AM   #2
Tower Bridge

Tower Bridge's Gamercard
First as you probably know make sure you have at least 5+ cities already; I've heard less than this they won't attack:

If you've got a big enough fleet go after one of the larger cities (like New Orleans) under another nation's rule. Annex it for yourself and they'll usually send a fleet to get it back. Even if you only get a few successful defenses you can repeat and it will add up.

With the DLC you can build any cities defense up pretty quickly with enough bricks and lumber. I got the defense up to 9 and successfully repelled 5 attacks in succession

Good luck
Tower Bridge is offline   Reply With Quote