Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Member Profiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-27-2013, 08:26 PM   #1
GMFRK

GMFRK527's Gamercard
Not Important :U

I'm personally no good with intros so I'll try my best to leave some sort of tangible information you can refer me by.

guess I can start by say hi, names Jim but Game is fine.
I've been viewing this site for awhile now and it's helped me ALOT with acquiring most of the achievements I currently have today. uh...what else is there...oh uh I like to play FPS shooters but on occasion I do play some RPGs or RTS when I'm the mood too. I'm a very active person (to a certain degree) when playing online games so I tend to yell and blurt out obscene things now and then mostly just to liven things up. Well I guess I can't really think much else, but if you'd like to know more about me feel free to leave me something and I'll try and get back to you on that.
GMFRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Hi and welcome to the site!

if you need help with anything, be sure to ask. hope to see you around, being as obscene as you suggest for my own amusement
Old 02-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
GMFRK

GMFRK527's Gamercard
thanks, I'll be sure to let you know (provided my mental loss does not restrict me...)
Old 02-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #4
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Hello Jim, welcome to the community.

FPS, RTS and RPG are my three favourite genres too. What games are you currently playing?

Have fun around the forum.

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ Feelings grow into hopes || Ready for Persona 5 and Dreamfall Chapters! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
HadMatters13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:54 PM   #5
GMFRK

GMFRK527's Gamercard
currently atm it's Dead Space 3 and Colonial marines but I do play Battlefield 3 and Halo now and then
Old 02-27-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
That's cool. I really want to get Dead Space 3 soon. Really enjoyed the first two.

~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
Old 02-27-2013, 09:02 PM   #7
XxIcedaddyxX

XxIcedaddyxX's Gamercard
I too have used this site for a long time to look up those pesky hidden achievements that Ive missed, but only now getting around to signing up =( Im more of a lurker so this whole 5 post business is a little weird, lol.
XxIcedaddyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
XxIcedaddyxX

XxIcedaddyxX's Gamercard
I love the Dead Space series, havent acquired 3 yet, but will soon along with the new Tombraider =D
XxIcedaddyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:33 PM   #9
GMFRK

GMFRK527's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatters13 View Post
That's cool. I really want to get Dead Space 3 soon. Really enjoyed the first two.

oddly enough this is my first try at the dead space series (aside from the demos) and I'm hoping to try out the first 2 when I get the cash for it x_x
Old 02-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #10
Spade.
Telemiscommunications

Send a message via Skype™ to Spade.

Jacob XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Staff Club - Minty   Subscriber - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Second Place
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Feel free to pm me with any questions you may have.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #11
HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxIcedaddyxX View Post
I love the Dead Space series, havent acquired 3 yet, but will soon along with the new Tombraider =D
Can't wait to get my hands on the new Tomb Raider myself. It's had me excited for so long now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMFRK View Post
oddly enough this is my first try at the dead space series (aside from the demos) and I'm hoping to try out the first 2 when I get the cash for it x_x
The first one was my favourite of the two, story wise, although it does become a bit of a grind later on if you want the achievement for maxing out all your weapons.