PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Minecraft
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-02-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
blacksyndicate0

Minecraft Xbox 360 Seed 1.8.2

A seed I discovered called in world name and seed generator is: happymealsunite. This world in normal mode is an ice world with a tiny patch of green and about 2 dozen trees, once you farm trees and get saplings, you can create your own forest, I also found a massive mineshaft with around a dozen spawn boxes, most of them spiders, and alot of materials to farm, like coal, iron, some gold and tons of wood, fences. I'm still playing so I'll post location of a stronghold if there is one. Location of massive mineshaft is: X:35, Y:42, Z:380. pos X:-118, T:55, Z:74; 2 spawn rooms next to each other both spawn boxes spawn skeletons and there are 3 treasure chests here with some loot. Also, there is a small desert in the south east corner of map, green area is in north east corner of map, also that huge massive mineshaft has even more areas that I found by mining, pos: X:154, Y:26, Z:347 & X:171, Y:36, Z:405; many more spawn boxes and treasure chests with loot. 2nd mineshaft at X:-61, Y:38, Z:-100; X:3, Y:42, Z:-297; a patch of diamonds I found in massive mineshaft if your on the bridge and look down you will see them above the lava pos X:154, Y:26, Z:334; stronghold pos X:53, Y:26, Z:-113. When using the underground finder trick you will see this map has a ton of caves and mineshafts, this world I created is worth checking if your bored and want alot to do in exploring. If anyone is interested in talking bout minecraft and thinking up new seeds let me know. In the stronghold at pos X:7, Y:13, Z:-77, dig thru the brick floor to find 4 diamonds. Stronghold library is in a separate area from main stronghold, floor and walls of area outside library broken up, library is perfect, pos X:56: Y:4: Z:-123. I just entered the nether and there is a huge almost complete nether fortress, alot of dark red nether bricks to harvest, I love this seed: happymealsunite
I found a 3rd mineshaft, a smaller one at pos X:-121, Y:35, Z:419; and near to that mineshaft I found 2 spawn rooms next to each other both have spider spawners and 2 chests each with loot, pos of both rooms, X:-83, Y:46: Z:367; X:-80, Y:46, Z:372.
In the stronghold, there is another area not connected to the main stronghold area at pos, X:-55, Y:11, Z:-93.
I found a 4th mineshaft, its big but not massive, looks to be like the 2nd biggest mineshaft in the game, pos, X:408, Y:21, Z:43.

Last edited by blacksyndicate0; 03-04-2013 at 07:41 AM. Reason: adding more
blacksyndicate0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:45 AM   #2
ShaZZa

ShaZZa BFE's Gamercard
There's also a zombie one not far from them also @ -137, 27, 79
ShaZZa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
RDrules

rdisbetterthanu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
you know theres an edit button theres no need for all those posts in a row
RDrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #4
blacksyndicate0

thanx for the info I redid my post.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
blacksyndicate0

Xbox 360 Minecraft 1.8.2 Desert Seed

I found a really good desert seed, I checked the whole map and the area the desert covers looks like a giant letter "A" in the center of the map, I'd say the desert takes over 60% of the available land, there is alot of water, trees, villages, really cool looking mountains, caves, looks to be the best sand maps I have found thus far, a good place to build that sand kingdom I've been thinking about, I'll post mineshafts and stronghold locations later, if anyone finds anything please post pos on this post, thanx and enjoy the map. world name and seed are: lol; also the seed is shown in number form: 107337; created in survival, normal mode.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:09 AM   #6
blacksyndicate0

Smile Xbox 360 Minecraft 1.8.2 Desert Seeds

I have found 2 desert seeds that work really good if you want to build a sandcastle kingdom. 1st seed is in world name and seed: lol, 2nd seed in world name and seed is: waterworld. The lol world sand area looks like a giant letter A in the center of the map, the waterworld sand area takes up the lower right of map I'd say a 3rd of the map all sand. I'll post stronghold locations and mineshafts when I find them.
Old 03-01-2013, 02:35 AM   #7
blacksyndicate0

Smile Xbox 360 Minecraft 1.8.2 Ultimate Survival Seed

This seed, has zero trees, most islands have mushrooms on them, there is 1 bigger island thats all sand, there is signs that there should be a village here but all I found was 1 garden that i was able to get wheat and seeds from and some logs that surrounded it, and under it is a big mineshaft at pos X: -324, Y: 69 Z:3, with tons of wood, iron, coal, many treasure chests with loot, and some diamonds, . There are 16 islands in total, 15 of the islands are those mushroom dirt islands most have mushrooms, I checked the entire map, NO TREES. So this is truely Waterworld, name and seed generator is: World of Goo; seed number: 1978648332 created in survival mode.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:41 PM   #8
blacksyndicate0

Smile Ultimate Survival Map

I found a map that is basically a water world in essence. You start on a small island in the southeast corner of the map that has only 3 trees, there is 1 other tree on the tiny ice island, and no other trees anywhere on the map which is mostly water I'd say at least 95%, no deserts, under the Z: number at the top of the map is a tiny ice island, and in the middle of the map is a mushroom island. I just started searching so I'll post pos of the stronghold and mineshafts at a later date, if anyone finds anything feel free to post a reply. World and seed generator name is: No New Trees

Last edited by blacksyndicate0; 07-28-2013 at 03:50 AM.