Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Announcements
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-27-2013, 07:04 AM   #91
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairi View Post
Oh wow! I hope that I will have enough MSP then! Do you know how much Portal 2 will cost?
Nothing's official until the one day it's on sale, but if I had to guess I'd say $5 just like the rest. I follow Majornelson (blog and twitter) quite closely so when I see it come I'll try and remember to shoot you a message

Quote:
That sounds like one very strange discussion and I refuse to click on that spoiler because I don't want to be scarred! D:
Let's just say there were references made to a certain song that managed to scar me badly enough (especially with it's music video) long before mental images were thrown at me of people/gamers wiggling... er... "dancing" to it naked.

EDIT: Before I became a subscriber I'd always heard about all the cool, funny conversations in the Subscribers Board. Turns out it was all lies, that's a dirty, dirty, shameful place!

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!

Last edited by kaleido42; 02-27-2013 at 07:06 AM.
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #92
Corrupt.
Guide Team Lead/Moderator

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
Total Awards: 48 (more» ...)
I don't know what you mean, the subs board is a warm and fluffy place
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #93
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
The subs board isn't as interesting as the rest of the forum.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:15 PM   #94
Corrupt.

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold
It has its moments...
Old 02-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #95
kaleido42
CET

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
the subs board is a warm and fluffy place
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Okay, now that I've taken it too far I'll slink back into the sub hole

Old 02-27-2013, 08:39 PM   #96
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post

Okay, now that I've taken it too far I'll slink back into the sub hole
I see your spoiler, and I raise you one.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:17 PM   #97
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
Just like the discussion like the Bronies a while ago, there was something you were told not to look at (spoiler tab)
Lol was that the guys who liked My Little Pony? I don't remember anything about a spoiler in there though; maybe I didn't look at the thread when or after it was posted?

Quote:
Nothing's official until the one day it's on sale, but if I had to guess I'd say $5 just like the rest. I follow Majornelson (blog and twitter) quite closely so when I see it come I'll try and remember to shoot you a message

Let's just say there were references made to a certain song that managed to scar me badly enough (especially with it's music video) long before mental images were thrown at me of people/gamers wiggling... er... "dancing" to it naked.

EDIT: Before I became a subscriber I'd always heard about all the cool, funny conversations in the Subscribers Board. Turns out it was all lies, that's a dirty, dirty, shameful place!
Awesome; I just might get it if it's $5 then! How much is it normally in stores and such? That would be great; let me know when it goes on sale please!

Oh, okay then! Yeah, I think I'd rather not be scarred. :P Thanks for the warning! lol
There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:04 PM   #98
Ceris
~Kairi's Student~

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Lol was that the guys who liked My Little Pony? I don't remember anything about a spoiler in there though; maybe I didn't look at the thread when or after it was posted?
Yeah, it was in the 2012 doomsday thread (I went back to Dec 2012 posts in the Off Topic forum but couldn't find it) and you purposely didn't open that spoiler tab just like the one that's in this one.

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #99
kaleido42
CET

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Quote:
Awesome; I just might get it if it's $5 then! How much is it normally in stores and such?
That's just a guess . I'm seeing $20 retail, at least in Canada, assuming you're American our currency is roughly on par. It's such a hilarious/awesome game though, I'd say it's still worth the original launch price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
I see your spoiler, and I raise you one.

Ya, I'm not topping that. Could this thread have been driven more (disturbingly) off-topic!?

EDIT: Who rated this thread 4 stars? It's so much more deserving (or undeserving...)!

Old 02-28-2013, 12:51 AM   #100
StayonTarget
Mr. Purple

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Donator - Level 2   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I'm um. I'm not associated with any of these people. Just ya know. For the books n all... yeah.

Thanks to Rajeanero for the sig!
StayonTarget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:17 AM   #101
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Another thread full of win, plenty of competition and some hidden hatred.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: THE CREW

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:26 AM   #102
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
As soon as my Halo titles go through to the Leaderboards...I'll be in Clueless's Club. But...that's it I suck at gaming.

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:37 AM   #103
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
As soon as my Halo titles go through to the Leaderboards...I'll be in Clueless's Club. But...that's it I suck at gaming.
I'm not in any club..you saying I'm shit?

Old 02-28-2013, 02:48 AM   #104
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Front Page   Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Yes.

I kid, I kid....maybe...

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Creech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:59 AM   #105
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
Yes.

I kid, I kid....maybe...
Ah that's right let's humiliate the most active member here in front of everyone. I'll just be on my way to pick up a few strategy games and show ya'll what I'm made of ..Oh yeah. Gonna fail.-you're blind.

Old 02-28-2013, 03:58 AM   #106
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Quote:
I'm saying you're probably the worst gamer here on x360a, bro. Face it Nah I'm joking, but seriously, if I was staff and had a club...oh man...don't get me started.

Old 02-28-2013, 04:35 AM   #107
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
I'm saying you're probably the worst gamer here on x360a, bro. Face it Nah I'm joking, but seriously, if I was staff and had a club...oh man...don't get me started.
Precisely why I made this thread.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=425565

Show off, friendo.

Old 02-28-2013, 06:13 AM   #108
kaleido42
CET

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Quote:
If you can't even pull off Minty's, then yes!

Old 02-28-2013, 06:18 AM   #109
Corrupt.

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

I've got my copy of My Horse and Me 2 coming, and just need to get Minecraft finished off, then 2 clubs here I come!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #110
Crimson Ridley

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Quote:
I've got my copy of My Horse and Me 2 coming, and just need to get Minecraft finished off, then 2 clubs here I come!
Can I borrow MHaM2? I need one stupid achievement on it, and I can't find the damn thing to rent.

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:20 PM   #111
Corrupt.

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

I may start an onsite auction. I recon I could get at least 500 on here now there is an award tied to it
Old 02-28-2013, 04:21 PM   #112
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
If you can't even pull off Minty's, then yes!
I've already done Avatar, I could do the silly Horse game..but never will I have the guts to put Hannah Montana on my profile Fuck no.

Old 02-28-2013, 04:28 PM   #113
Ceris
~Kairi's Student~

Tragic Melody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Guide Team   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Ceris   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Quote:
I've already done Avatar, I could do the silly Horse game..but never will I have the guts to put Hannah Montana on my profile Fuck no.
In other words, you aren't manly enough

Helping Hand Award Nominations || Please disable your ad blocker for XBA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech
An ad blocker prevents the ad from loading in the first place, and the counter is on the ad's side, not the site's. As such, an ad blocker stops the increment from going up and no revenue is generated as a result of your page views.
Ceris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:36 PM   #114
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
He might have a few people on his friends list like I have; they'll delete me if they see me playing Hannah Montana or My Horse and Me 2 lol.
dakisbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #115
kaleido42
CET

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Quote:
but never will I have the guts to put Hannah Montana on my profile Fuck no.
But then you'll never get to ride Bluejeans!!!

Old 02-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #116
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceris View Post
In other words, you aren't manly enough
Think what you must.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakisbac View Post
He might have a few people on his friends list like I have; they'll delete me if they see me playing Hannah Montana or My Horse and Me 2 lol.
Pretty sure my parents and everyone I know will disown me if they catch me playing of sorts.
Quote:
But then you'll never get to ride Bluejeans!!!
Lol I'm confused is "bluejeans" from the horse game or HM lmao..

Old 02-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #117
Corrupt.

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

You do the trick. Appear offline and put in a shit load of games before appearing online again. Keep your dirty secret hidden, if you must...
Old 02-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #118
Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
You do the trick. Appear offline and put in a shit load of games before appearing online again. Keep your dirty secret hidden, if you must...
But my TA feed..and my conscious of course.

Old 02-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #119
troy0891

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer   Staff Club - troy0891   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
HOORAY for another person in my club! If you need help with minecraft send me a message on xbl

Last edited by troy0891; 02-28-2013 at 05:40 PM.
troy0891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #120
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Precisely why I made this thread.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=425565

Show off, friendo.
Me like this Thread