Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Member Profiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-21-2013, 01:52 PM   #1
ash3r06

l iiaM LeGeNd l's Gamercard
new here

well joined ages ago but only just started to use it, best site ive found for helping with some tricky achievements
ash3r06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Hi and welcome to the site!

be sure to ask someone if you need help with anything, and hope to see you around the place.

what games are you into playing?

Huge thanks to DEG23 for the sig.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
Madrox VII

Gamertag: Madrox VII

Well I wil admit that I am fairly new to xbox 360 just in general. My friend had explained to me what achievements were and that there were a certain amount of points per game so i bought an xbox since i was planning on getting one anyways and i signed up on this website. He showed me as i get the achievements to just update them on here as I go and now I guess i would just like to complete all my games. I completed cod4 and harms way and im at the 1000 for borderlands but i just need the dlc. Im playing the walking dead right now and i gotta say, everytime i get an achievements i press the button and check it just to make sure its still there lol. Anyways feel free to add me on Xbox Live. Would like some people to start playing co-op games with as i should be getting a couple of new games soon. I would gladly buy a game just to know that i can run through it with a friend for the co-op achievements. Thanks
Madrox VII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
PureRuby

Send a message via MSN to PureRuby Send a message via Skype™ to PureRuby

PureRuby87's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Welcome to the site both of you Ash3r06 and Madrox VII ^^"
PureRuby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:11 PM   #5
ash3r06

l iiaM LeGeNd l's Gamercard
Cheers guys , and I play cod and FIFA mostly , but just blasted through aliens and hopefully crysis3 this weekend

LEICESTER CITY
ash3r06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:35 PM   #6
Madrox VII

Thanks PureRuby (:
Old 02-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #7
nomsheep

Nomstuff's Gamercard
hello and welcome
Old 02-28-2013, 10:31 PM   #8
Madrox VII

Thank You

Thank you very much. I am really enjoying the community and all the people on here have helped me out so much. I just wish my stuff would show up like everyone else's does but I guess I should just wait and see. It would just be nice to get a star and have my picture show up.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #9
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - troy0891   Donator - Level 4   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Gold   x360a Representer   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - DeekBoy   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Emerald
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrox VII View Post
Thank you very much. I am really enjoying the community and all the people on here have helped me out so much. I just wish my stuff would show up like everyone else's does but I guess I should just wait and see. It would just be nice to get a star and have my picture show up.
the stars are relative to your post count. so when you get 25 posts, you will get your first black star, 50 post for 2 black stars and so on. the higher your post count goes though, the more you then need for the next star.

as for your avatar picture, you need to go to the top left of the page where there is a welcome box with your message count in it. click on 'unread' which will take you to your messages. On this page is your control panel down the left hand side. the third section down, entitled 'settings and option' there will be the option to 'edit avatar'. click on this then choose your picture, either uploaded from your own files, or using one of the pre-existing site ones. when you have the picture you want, hit save changes and then the avatar will be present on your profile, when you post.

hope this helps

Old 03-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #10
Madrox VII

i have done the picture and all that it just wont save for some reason.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #11
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madrox VII View Post
i have done the picture and all that it just wont save for some reason.
well, this will sound a little stupid, but did you click 'save changes' at the bottom of the page?

ive never heard of it not saving before

just to clarify, you need to click 'edit avatar', NOT 'edit profile picture'. the option you want is in the settings and options section.